India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Haalat ..Rishtey... Dil ki nazar se khoobsurat

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
"insaan ke banaye Rishtey toh phir bhi toot jaate hain! But jo rishtey haalat banaate hain- woh kabhi nahin toottey!"
Daadi said this - in her process to brainwash Aru- to 'love' Madhav!
She missed then .. a crucial part! That: this doesnt stand true when haalat are made by people!
Oh well! Now the time has turned.. and now daadi will face her own words: What rishta & importance Aru has for them now? Will they acdcept Aradhya's bond/rishhta with Shekhar's baby.. as it is truly made by pure circumstances?
Now is the time for Periwals to pay back!

(Yes! I didn't think it that way until my mom who said it: bhagwan ke ghar der hai Andher nahin! my mom can be easily termed has trp aunty- who watches any & all shows across the chanels. and has crazy knack of mixing up characters from difft. shows! for eg: all throughout this swap & forced love drama- she will say: Ladki ki zindgi barbaad kar di! phasaa liya! agar Sandhya(diyabaati) hoti toh aisa kabhi nahin hota!)

For people like me: demise of character is more valid then dulhaswapcrime.
MaYa NEVER worked for me. The concept of 'beauty & the beast' was lost long ago..'Ehsaas' for me was dead the day he agreed for swap! And post that good 3 month long forceful love & acceptance was nothing but torture.
I had stopped watching the day they showed hurried 'realization'.
To think of it: for sticklers of 'concept' of Story of beauty & the beast ended the day beauty realized beast is dil se khoobsurat! Post that there was no scope to the story other than run of the mill randomness.

This Purge has definately brought in some new point to the show! And looking forward to chapter next / another story of another dil ki nazar se khoobsurat act!
For me:
-A dad giving away his child to save someone's life is dil kinazar se khoobsurat.
-A family taking care of their daughter in law & giving her new life is dil ki nazar se khoobsurat.
-A girl getting back her due life - starting a fresh- reconnecting with her dreams - is dil ki nazar se khoobsurat!

There are many ways they can take this story forward & looking forward to it!
We will see some strong performances in coming days by Aradhya/Somya, Bharti/Urvashi, Daadi/?, Prerna/Mitali .. four women coping with this crisis!
We will see some fantastic performances by Shekhar/Sachin, Rahul/Abhishek as well... as a dad/doctor/husband who lost his all & as a buddy/beta who is now faced with big respnsibility.

For all these actors & their efforts :Go team Khoobsurat!Thumbs Up

a viewer's point About the claims & conditions:
Sony & PH: they talked about twist & new tracks. trp, good business: who doesn't want it?
But: a character's demise cannot be the sole reason to bring up the numbers. that is one too tall a claim.
And who said that this character was being purged for this trp ?
Did Sony said it?- Did PH said it? -NO.
this claim was by actor!
And if it was the sole reason why Uttaran survived- I may ask: Uttran would have ended long ago! why it is still running then?
And then: if actor is the sole reason for show's 'hgh trp' - why didn't Dor survived? It was on good slot, No.1 chanel!!!

Morale of the story: Actor is not bigger then the story in these cases! Chanels, PH have their ways to gauge that! And decisions are based on that. Claiming this big talks is unproffessional & in a way insulting to other actors who are still on the show!
And if the show is indeed   ending, this tall claim doesn't make sense to 'non-bhakta' viewer.

Just a personal POV!
Looking forward to drama & beyond! Go team Khoobsurat!

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

SomyaSethFcVarunasingh033somyanavyachameliforeverLUV_SHAMYARitu_knackA_Crazy_Leomeenakshi.anyaNeha07faizaanwarNidz_Lovlyfairy_cuteheenashanthi510-Reshmi-sweety71JutheeAlamkapoormenkamomo121Deepti1808rashvinriyya6

Lovlyfairy_ Senior Member
Lovlyfairy_
Lovlyfairy_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Well said
Thumbs Up

Edited by kajalloveiu - 24 June 2013 at 11:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_cuteheenaspdp

suzygirl Senior Member
suzygirl
suzygirl

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
very well said keep it up rohit fans should read your topic Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nidz_spdp

momo121 IF-Rockerz
momo121
momo121

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Clap

Nidz_spdp

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
sorry to disturb u spdp i wont comeback again but i just wanna tell u dont be so happy for someones loss rohit lost his job he waited for one year for this project with soumya and u agree or not even ur so called dr.shekhar mentined in his tweet that he is one of the fine actors and his wife juhi is a biggest fan of rohit leave that u wont understand but dont be so heartless that u made a post to celebrate rohits exit but i must say when Gandhi shot dead by Godse whole nation cried but certain section of ppl were very happy and supported Godse ur comment is like that sorry to say this is only a show but dont be like this in real life to laugh at somebodys loss and u mentioned it came back to periwals but sometimes it will comeback to u who knows may be rohit will get gud show and soumya will go to playing second lead and all and enjoy ur show

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

sorry to disturb u spdp i wont comeback again but i just wanna tell u dont be so happy for someones loss rohit lost his job he waited for one year for this project with soumya and u agree or not even ur so called dr.shekhar mentined in his tweet that he is one of the fine actors and his wife juhi is a biggest fan of rohit leave that u wont understand but dont be so heartless that u made a post to celebrate rohits exit but i must say when Gandhi shot dead by Godse whole nation cried but certain section of ppl were very happy and supported Godse ur comment is like that sorry to say this is only a show but dont be like this in real life to laugh at somebodys loss and u mentioned it came back to periwals but sometimes it will comeback to u who knows may be rohit will get gud show and soumya will go to playing second lead and all and enjoy ur show

Princessglory: I have been avoiding your bashing posts for long. Because I respect difft POVs & I donot go & ruin others post if I don't find common ground!
However, this Gandhibapu comment- I find too abusive! You have crossed the low standard!
Shame!

If you read carefully: my points are SOLELY based on interviews by the actor!
If you can take that interview & bash Chanel, PH, other actors.. Others can show their concerns with claims made in that as well!
That is called POV & I donot understand: everytime anyone praises any one other than Rohit you pick & bash them! Rahul, Aru, shekhar.. Anyone! U bash all!
Why?
And why do you always take things we talk about MADHAV/EHSAAS for Rohit!? Don't u get difference between actor & character?

Again, I raised this point here, because for past 2 weeks this forum is seeing nothing but demeaning posts! Show is not about just 1 character! Do u want all other actors to be jobless? Is that what u mean?
Grow up! I remember u used to say move on.when we disagree with swap. & in all good sense I did- after baseless realization & 3 months of forced 'love'.
Back, because drama is back. Because its newer chapter!

Have some decency & stop abusing on personal level!
Request & peace!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYALovlyfairy_Nidz_cuteheena-Reshmi-rashvin

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Nice post.I'd stopped watching da serial after swap marriage. Totally agree wid u.

Nidz_spdp

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
agree

Nidz_spdp

Go to top