India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AJMER TRACK.

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I dunno abt alot of u...but after the disappointment in todays episode..with character fail frm EVERYBDY...rushed and forced scenes...ayaans dialogue abt asad not wanting to marry humeira...asad wanting to say SORRY TO ZOYA CUZ HE THINKS HE SLEPT WITH TANNU ayaans words to humeira...and the fear of zoyaan happening returning

@ this point...i kind of lost my excitement for the ajmer track...it seems forced down our throats @ this stage no??? 

bcuz for me to watch asad guilty or winning zoya back...i needed to see him break down and go on a mad rampage in bhopal frst thus going to ajmer to find peace or find zoya or whtever...@ this stage all i can do is cry over how they ruined the characters ruined QH...fear bat jaanu baby drama...(so overdone) fear abt zoyaan...and hate gul khan.

i dunno why but by not showing asad thinking abt tht night...or BREAKING DOWN and breaking down once they r in ajmer only...doesnt go well with me...its like a bollywood movie..where they cant cry in normal places where normal ppl cry...they need GRAND LOCATIONS AND DRAMTIC PLACES TO CRY...i mean we get it...but instead of OTT siddique drama cudnt u show asads break down...b4 he goes to say sorry to zoya...

and i actually expected asad to not go to zoya to say sorry cuz i thought he wudnt be able to face her or his mom...but really gull is soo much in luv with tannu tht only her and jaammmy suhagraat seemed to make sense to her.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthipavitrarabiacasakdkuditishmaTv_wale_baburakhiankitaMarysaa-Aswini--iLoveKaran-shanakyasharan

Tv_wale_babu Senior Member
Tv_wale_babu
Tv_wale_babu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I agree with the fact that Asad should have broken down first. Scenes were actually really rushed and forced down our throats. These scenes were actually quite useless - except the one where ayaan tells humeira that he doesn't love her...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR1220machar13

honey672 Senior Member
honey672
honey672

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Then whole thing is one big mess uuf the whole show is going to the dogsAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

recoup

Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Agree !!! Hightly disapointed with the way of the story today ... 
Tannu in Asads house, Asad who go here nd there in the house ...
No one see Zoya leaving ? 
I really dont understand whats happend today ... 
rabiacasa Groupbie
rabiacasa
rabiacasa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
agreed i didnt like the whole ep big disappointment for me i was like going crazy the whole weekend waiting and waiting and what we got useless ep and that stupid ayaan WTH 
stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i agree. i expected sooo much more from today's episode. i was like "this is it? i waited WHOLE weekend for this? Confused "
rakhiankita Goldie
rakhiankita
rakhiankita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
 i was in a complete shock from today 's epiShocked

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top