India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AAPI LEFT ZOYA ALL ALONE? (Page 7)

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Okay, after reading your post and all the responses, its crazy to me that you don't think this is normal, so I have to ask...which hindi show have you seen that IS logical? For you to get so worked up over lack of logic on QH you must be used to logical television (which is a mystery to me) so please share with the rest of us, examples of logical hindi shows, past or present. Thanks! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4evaDreA

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
don't do for logics... this is a daily soap... people just watch it for twists turns and masala...and the love story that encircles it Tongue

This is what I figured from my experience. So chill & watch
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlover

priya_din Senior Member
priya_din
priya_din

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
QH is getting increasingly annoying because of lack of logic. off late its getting unbearable. How the hell can Tannu bit@h get away with so much bullshit despite Zoya being aware of her intentions...Zoya is shown as strong and all that but how come she has no clue on how to stop Tannu. Why does she never talk to Dilshad and Najma about Tann...its really irritationg

Edited by priya_din - 25 June 2013 at 1:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverIlinNkapoor3

priya713 IF-Rockerz
priya713
priya713

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_din

QH is getting increasingly annoying because of lack of logic. off late its getting unbearable. How the hell can Tannu bit@h get away with so much bullshit despite Zoya being aware of her intentions...Zoya is shown as strong and all that but how come she has no clue on how to stop Tannu. Why does she never talk to Dilshad and Najma about Tann...its really irritationg

Come on...every show does this. The villian and/or mother in law get a way with murder (sometimes literally) throughout the duration of the entire run of the show until maybe the last day or the last day of that person's contract. Its just how it is. Yes, its eye-rolling worthy but its the nature of the serial game. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4evaDreA

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by studentofdayear

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

Maybe there was a special bowl of Mehendi for Zoya. Everyone else could have used from another set. 

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

Um maybe she was giving Zoya some time alone. You ever felt so bad that you just want to be alone? And who was acting normal? 

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

I think you sshould calm down some. 

LOL, stop trying to defend and use logic! someone else was applying mehndi on zoya! how come they didn't feel the acid!! anyone who puts the mehndi on also gets very much exposed to the mehndi!

@TM
There was no need for you to jump on the person giving opinion here. The red part could have been totally avoided because you anyways were giving your point after that.

Coming to the point of post,
Indian soaps need drama and that is not possible if they follow logic completely.

IMO, only your first point about mehendi is a bit valid. The rest two are too minor to care. People would want to be alone when in stress and when dilshaad herself is so stressed out, you cannot expect her to sit there and console Zoya all night. Same with Aapi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya713gieeDreA

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
gull ji se poocho Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
see i agree n ignore your points
coz i can accept any track,coz tracks what leads us to different scenes in different sense but what i cant accept is the way they miss these things and just want us to accept it
well i learn to ignore,well i am a DMG viewer so i learned to ignore illogical
about the mehendi,i sort of thought that its the flowers tanveer gave to...lol i lost it too or may be it is in the cone???ErmmConfused
may be dilshaad thought aapi is with zoya,so giving them time,well frankly she is suffering from the shock too
its ok to have ur opinions,may be just post in forum32,so they see n correct their mistakes,they do have a lot of stress going on
n guys jagado mat yaar,she is pointing out of bloopers as we say coz she watches the show keenly like all of us,though i think the caps gave the wrong idea that she is angry (or shouting(caps are for shouting))
swetha

Edited by bary - 25 June 2013 at 8:38am

Go to top