Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AAPI LEFT ZOYA ALL ALONE? (Page 6)

zara1ksg Goldie
zara1ksg
zara1ksg

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

my thought about the mehndi was tannveer the witch has powers .. so she spoke to the Mehdi and askd it to burn only zoya !!!! wow I am a genius ..

or remember when that witch tanveer gave zoya that roses maybe she put some chemical on the roses so when zoya touched the rose .. oh gawd even I don't know what im sayin
or ...
 I mean seriously I suggest not to ask these questions ..bcoz no matter how much you try ..these question r unanswerable !!! they r so mind boggling .. I have a headache ..

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

how ??? what a question ...didn't you know no one could be with zoya coz they were giving her time to run away !!! duh LOL

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverstudentofdayearIlinbary

studentofdayear Senior Member

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

Sharandeep Senior Member
Sharandeep
Sharandeep

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

Originally posted by Sharandeep

Calm down dude it's just a damn show not everything has to be real. Lets say if others felt the acid what would be the whole use if the acid then? Just calm down its a serial they will do anything to keep viewers entertained whether its real or fake

ah sensible point agree with ya

Thanks at least someone agrees with me :)
fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
After reading everyone's response,  I feel so good that I did not watch the episode, and saved myself I hate Gul for ruining beautiful love story of Asad and Zoe, and as you said, there is no logic left, Gul has lost it completely, she officially became Ekta Kapoor by showing all the crap.. Who knows what more we have to watch in future..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GkdloverstudentofdayearIlin

-.Kangan.- IF-Rockerz
-.Kangan.-
-.Kangan.-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
I know where you're coming from but for the twist and turns to work out, they sometimes need to leave the logic all alone! LOL ..
What is annoying right now is that why is Asad not questioning Tanveer about what happened! As if he remembers everything and no answers are needed. Atleast some questions but instead he is not even looking her in the eye! WTH
And secondly, Zoya is a smart girl.. she knew about Tanveer and her plans.. why is she not thinking for a second that there's something fishy here! .. will let this one go as she's in trauma!

I guess they need to leave the logic out for more tragic turns and intense scenes I guess! You can't hold onto something and keep thinking why isn't there any logic! That how all the Indian shows work! LOL.. Still loving the show though!!.. You should too Wink .. Keep calm and watch Qubool Hai !
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I never use logic when I watch any show.. No show, no movie has logic.. Be it Hindi, English whatever.. When I start using my logic, Titanic also looks crap to me.. So I spare my logical thinking for my real life than wasting on tv shows, movies..
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Most of d Show dsnt hav ny logic dear
hirie Goldie
hirie
hirie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

Try and exaggerate and think that the person putting the mehendi comes into contact only a little and wipes it off, where as Zoya had it on her hands all the time. If touch something acidic or hot, and quickly move your hand, it won't feel the heat! And the cone was made out of a acid-proof material... that only burn human skin ;)

Washing mehendi, yes I thought that was strange, esp. a bride wouldn't do that! Not sure if that's the muslim custom though?

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

Maybe Zoya just wanted to be left alone... and everyone was speechless/didn't know what to do, hence seeming to appear normal?!

3.Where is Zoya's aapi!?

Went back to her home?

How did zoya manage to escape when aapi is in the house!? Why wasn't she there with zoya!?! Why couldn't zoya just leave back to London with Aapi!? why did she have to escape all alone to Ajmer!?

You don't just pack your bags and leave after a bad incident... things take a while to normalize and to knock back to your senses... but a rash step like running away is always spontaneous...

The main thing that I would question is after the Aapi is back, and they do have a house in Bhopal (the one that Aapi didn't want Zoya to be staying alone at), then why doesn't Zoya move out and live there with her Aapi? If Aapi was also living at Dilshad's, then it could be figured that the house was not functioning or whatever, so they all live like a big happy family. But Aapi went and kept coming back, giving the impression that she was living elsewhere, then why didn't Zoya go with her?!

LOGIC=ZERO

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

Edited by hirie - 24 June 2013 at 6:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gkdlover

Go to top