Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Gkdlover

@TM, much needed topic.
I'm so glad someone has that courage to point out things of this show that are illogical.
Otherwise everyone are scared of getting their topic turned into WW lll because of those phngirls. -_-

🤔 Has the courage? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
which show doesnt?? ðŸ˜†
sadz.rahm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is an indian serial, common sense is impossible!
Originally posted by: Gkdlover

@TM, much needed topic.
I'm so glad someone has that courage to point out things of this show that are illogical.
Otherwise everyone are scared of getting their topic turned into WW lll because of those phngirls. -_-

thank you😃
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Erm, just calm down. You are expecting logic from an indian soap. That's partly your fault too😆

Just so you know, I have no qualms with you pointing out the flaws. Been there, done that(not for this one. Same director's previous show😉). I don't even bother with this show😆
Edited by -Devanshi- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Devanshi-

Erm, just calm down. You are expecting logic from an indian soap. That's partly your fault too😆

there is a limit to how much creative liberty the CVS can take! and this is way too much! GHSP was fro the same production house! it never became that logic less!!
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: studentofdayear

there is a limit to how much creative liberty the CVS can take! and this is way too much! GHSP was fro the same production house! it never became that logic less!!

GHSP, IPKKND or QH. Same PH. Same director. And ALL of them have logic less stuff. I would argue but it is futile. In the end, it just a daily soap. You will get over it one day and laugh at it.
BTS_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

my thought about the mehndi was tannveer the witch has powers .. so she spoke to the Mehdi and askd it to burn only zoya !!!! wow I am a genius ..

or remember when that witch tanveer gave zoya that roses maybe she put some chemical on the roses so when zoya touched the rose .. oh gawd even I don't know what im sayin
or ...
 I mean seriously I suggest not to ask these questions ..bcoz no matter how much you try ..these question r unanswerable !!! they r so mind boggling .. I have a headache ..

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

how ??? what a question ...didn't you know no one could be with zoya coz they were giving her time to run away !!! duh 😆

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

Originally posted by: -Devanshi-

GHSP, IPKKND or QH. Same PH. Same director. And ALL of them have logic less stuff. I would argue but it is futile. In the end, it just a daily soap. You will get over it one day and laugh at it.

like I said some twists can be too w*f and this twist comes under that
Sharandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

ah sensible point agree with ya

Thanks at least someone agrees with me :)