AAPI LEFT ZOYA ALL ALONE? (Page 11)

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by studentofdayear

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

If it were me, I would totally want to be alone. Is it that abnormal? Geek

if ur family leaves u all alone in a state of trauma and shock, then yes that is abnormal! one has the ability to hurt themselves in such a condition! a person in such a state should not be left alone!

Not everyone is weak enough to kill themselves on every trauma that happens in life. Also, the family knows the person better. So, Zoya's aapi knows Zoya better than you and me. Zoe has suffered so much in life and everyone knows she is very strong. I seriously dont understand what you are so pissed about here. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

why would she leave all alone?? why wouldn't she just return back with her aapi to london? she doesn't have much money nor she is familiar with the country! makes no frikin sense!
You're not getting me...When I say she wants to be left alone...I mean she needs some space, some time to herself. 
Zoya is from NYC...not London.

Yes ppl need time to themselves sometime...it's not logical that she would attempt suicide as she is a strong woman and respects herself. I'm with Drea...

Edited by machar13 - 25 June 2013 at 9:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viya.mallik4evaDreA

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
no indian shows are logical... thats it Approve

they say Diya Bati Balika Badhu is logical and shows with social message but i find them utter nonsense Thumbs Down

so i don think one should try finding logic from indian shows... moreover not all tracks can be logical Ermm cz its a fiction show that too indian Silly

Edited by -Yaariyan- - 25 June 2013 at 9:24am

DreA

studentofdayear Senior Member

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gkdlover

viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

How do you know she doesn't have money? Geek And why would she go to london ???? Shocked I thought Zoe is from US LOL So, the logical people send US folks to London on their way back LOL
LOLLOLLOL

big diff london or US, I know she doesn't have enough money, because she is living as a guest as someone else's house! she obviously didn't have money to live in an accommodation!

Since we are seriously discussing about logic and all, london / US makes a lot of difference. I need to know your POV clearly LOL And lol, you thought Zoya is living in Asad's house because she did not have money LOL I think you should go back and watch the first few episodes of QH again.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13DreA

viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

if ur family leaves u all alone in a state of trauma and shock, then yes that is abnormal! one has the ability to hurt themselves in such a condition! a person in such a state should not be left alone!

Not everyone is weak enough to kill themselves on every trauma that happens in life. Also, the family knows the person better. So, Zoya's aapi knows Zoya better than you and me. Zoe has suffered so much in life and everyone knows she is very strong. I seriously dont understand what you are so pissed about here. LOL

I don't understand why are u trying to convince me otherwise?? if ZOYA was that strong then she would not have broken down like the way she did! her mental state is not correct at the moment, forget that how come AAPI didn't attend half of zoya's wedding functions in spite of being in India and at ASAD'S place??

So, what was this post about? If you did not want opinions and are not ready to get convinced about anything, what was the point of this post? Geek Now, you have put another question again about Aapi's absence. Should i answer or not?Wacko

DreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriaashiqui

How do you know she doesn't have money? Geek And why would she go to london ???? Shocked I thought Zoe is from US LOL So, the logical people send US folks to London on their way back LOL
LOLLOLLOL

big diff london or US, I know she doesn't have enough money, because she is living as a guest as someone else's house! she obviously didn't have money to live in an accommodation!

Since we are seriously discussing about logic and all, london / US makes a lot of difference. I need to know your POV clearly LOL And lol, you thought Zoya is living in Asad's house because she did not have money LOL I think you should go back and watch the first few episodes of QH again.Embarrassed

FORGET THAT-WHY DIDN'T ZOYA'S AAPI ATTEND HALF OF ZOYA'S WEDDING FUNCTIONS? IN SPITE OF LIVING IN INDIA AND AT ASAD'S HOUSE?? how frikin dumb is that??

MAYBE THE ACTRESS HAD OTHER THINGS TO DO SO SHE COULDNT BE THERE. Cool down with the caps aight. 
machar13 Senior Member
machar13
machar13

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

I don't understand why are u trying to convince me otherwise?? if ZOYA was that strong then she would not have broken down like the way she did! her mental state is not correct at the moment, forget that how come AAPI didn't attend half of zoya's wedding functions in spite of being in India and at ASAD'S place??

I don't think anyone is trying to convince you of anything. There are a lot of holes in your theories as well as understanding ppl. Just because zoya broke down crying, doesn't mean she will commit suicide...she basically told asad off...

You are valid is saying that ther are gaps in logic...but that's because it's a fictional Indian drama. But I feel there are fewer gaps in this show than u think.

Edited by machar13 - 25 June 2013 at 9:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KambakthIshqviya.mallik4evaDreA

Go to top