AAPI LEFT ZOYA ALL ALONE? (Page 10)

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by ramkideewani23

LOL LOL LOL...There are dozens of shows that lack logic why pick on QH alone?Wink Go bash other shows to na...then come back here. 
U are the only one that isn't seeing logic. Any SANE person can interpret the situation and find logic as its realityTongue.
All the points u said didn't make sense actually does. 
I think Gul handled the situations very well.
Take a chill pill and remember there is something called a remote so don't waste your precious  half an hour on a show u don't understand it'll just confuffle your little brainBig smile

reported for personal attack
I don't know y u should feel bad for someone else. Strange people Ouch I don't call it bashing so Big smile

Edited by ramkideewani23 - 25 June 2013 at 9:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

studentofdayear Senior Member

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Gkdlover

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Originally posted by studentofdayear

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

Maybe there was a special bowl of Mehendi for Zoya. Everyone else could have used from another set. 

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

Um maybe she was giving Zoya some time alone. You ever felt so bad that you just want to be alone? And who was acting normal? 

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

I think you sshould calm down some. 

LOL, stop trying to defend and use logic! someone else was applying mehndi on zoya! how come they didn't feel the acid!! anyone who puts the mehndi on also gets very much exposed to the mehndi!

@TM
There was no need for you to jump on the person giving opinion here. The red part could have been totally avoided because you anyways were giving your point after that.

Coming to the point of post,
Indian soaps need drama and that is not possible if they follow logic completely.

IMO, only your first point about mehendi is a bit valid. The rest two are too minor to care. People would want to be alone when in stress and when dilshaad herself is so stressed out, you cannot expect her to sit there and console Zoya all night. Same with Aapi.

the rest aren't minor! why would zoya escape to ajmer? why wouldn't she just leave with aapi?? why didn't aapi question dilshaad and take the step to take zoya away with her?? why did she had to go all alone to an unknown city on her own??

I was talking about Dilshaad/Aapi being there with Zoya in her room, those points were minor TO ME.

About why Zoya left to Ajmer, we haven't even seen the episode to say its illogical. Atleast wait for the sequence to air. Why jump the gun? If it indeed proves out to be as illogical after episode airing, you are always free to make a post about that and everyone is free to give their opinion.

Though its 2-3 episodes for us, we have to realize that its the same wedding night in QH. Its only few hours since the incident happened. Aapi cannot be packing bags and leave with a traumatized Zoya who is crying her heart out and is too distressed to even walk properly.  Actually leaving like that would be illogical FOR ME. Atleast let the night pass. Only after that people might comprehend what happened and decide what needs to be done.

Lastly, I am in no way defending that QH is completely logical. As I mentioned already, they ditch logic for drama. So, this show would continue to have illogical stuff, just like how all other shows do. But that does not mean everything that does not match our expectations is illogical. As per you, you want aapi to pack bags and leave to US with Zoya. After that what? You expect 4lions to go to US so they can continue the story from there?? Not practical from drama point of view.

r u trying to say people leave a heartbroken/traumatised person all alone in the room?? interesting!!
Zoya wants to be left alone. And yes it is possible to do that. What is she going to try and kill herself? Is that what you are saying? This is Zoya. Not a dimwit like Shireen. 

If it were me, I would totally want to be alone. Is it that abnormal? Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13priya713DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Gkdlover

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged

why would she leave all alone?? why wouldn't she just return back with her aapi to london? she doesn't have much money nor she is familiar with the country! makes no frikin sense!
You're not getting me...When I say she wants to be left alone...I mean she needs some space, some time to herself. 

priya713

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged

1. ZOYA'S MEHNDI!!'how come only Zoya felt the pain when the acidic mehndi was being put on?? the person who puts it on also gets exposed to the mehndi!! how come they didn't feel it?? how come the cone the mehdni was put in was not deteriorated??? also who the hell washes away their mehndi?? 

Maybe there was a special bowl of Mehendi for Zoya. Everyone else could have used from another set. 

2. Today when Zoya was under pain what the hell was DILSHAAD doing all alone in her room?? why wasn't she there with Zoya helping her!! ??? why everyone was reacting so normal after such a bad incident!

Um maybe she was giving Zoya some time alone. You ever felt so bad that you just want to be alone? And who was acting normal? 

and I can basically go on and on, GUL KHAN has officially lost it!!!

I think you sshould calm down some. 

LOL, stop trying to defend and use logic! someone else was applying mehndi on zoya! how come they didn't feel the acid!! anyone who puts the mehndi on also gets very much exposed to the mehndi!

@TM
There was no need for you to jump on the person giving opinion here. The red part could have been totally avoided because you anyways were giving your point after that.

Coming to the point of post,
Indian soaps need drama and that is not possible if they follow logic completely.

IMO, only your first point about mehendi is a bit valid. The rest two are too minor to care. People would want to be alone when in stress and when dilshaad herself is so stressed out, you cannot expect her to sit there and console Zoya all night. Same with Aapi.

the rest aren't minor! why would zoya escape to ajmer? why wouldn't she just leave with aapi?? why didn't aapi question dilshaad and take the step to take zoya away with her?? why did she had to go all alone to an unknown city on her own??

I was talking about Dilshaad/Aapi being there with Zoya in her room, those points were minor TO ME.

About why Zoya left to Ajmer, we haven't even seen the episode to say its illogical. Atleast wait for the sequence to air. Why jump the gun? If it indeed proves out to be as illogical after episode airing, you are always free to make a post about that and everyone is free to give their opinion.

Though its 2-3 episodes for us, we have to realize that its the same wedding night in QH. Its only few hours since the incident happened. Aapi cannot be packing bags and leave with a traumatized Zoya who is crying her heart out and is too distressed to even walk properly.  Actually leaving like that would be illogical FOR ME. Atleast let the night pass. Only after that people might comprehend what happened and decide what needs to be done.

Lastly, I am in no way defending that QH is completely logical. As I mentioned already, they ditch logic for drama. So, this show would continue to have illogical stuff, just like how all other shows do. But that does not mean everything that does not match our expectations is illogical. As per you, you want aapi to pack bags and leave to US with Zoya. After that what? You expect 4lions to go to US so they can continue the story from there?? Not practical from drama point of view.

r u trying to say people leave a heartbroken/traumatised person all alone in the room?? interesting!!
Zoya wants to be left alone. And yes it is possible to do that. What is she going to try and kill herself? Is that what you are saying? This is Zoya. Not a dimwit like Shireen. 

why would she leave all alone?? why wouldn't she just return back with her aapi to london? she doesn't have much money nor she is familiar with the country! makes no frikin sense!

How do you know she doesn't have money? Geek And why would she go to london ???? Shocked I thought Zoe is from US LOL So, the logical people send US folks to London on their way back LOL

DreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged

How do you know she doesn't have money? Geek And why would she go to london ???? Shocked I thought Zoe is from US LOL So, the logical people send US folks to London on their way back LOL
LOLLOLLOL

viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Gkdlover

Go to top