Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@Nkapoor Hey, I love your gif posts and so no hard feelings. We had different opinions, thats it. Dont get offended and dont stop posting gif posts 😛 I am out of here now as its LU time. Ciao 😃
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Thanks, you all seem so lively and I finally got the time to come on I-F so I came here.
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

no indian shows are logical... thats it

they say Diya Bati Balika Badhu is logical and shows with social message but i find them utter nonsense 👎🏼

so i don think one should try finding logic from indian shows... moreover not all tracks can be logical 🤔 cz its a fiction show that too <font color="#FF0000">indian</font> 🤪

omg yaari. diya aur bati hum is sooo not nonsense yaar 😛
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok just watched today's epi! the aapi actually left ZOYA all alone in the same house where she had been wronged! how frikin sense less is that!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

care to share the reason for you happiness? 😆 come to LU thread. Lets discuss there

not any particular reason  but see this post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3641645
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: stacyellowz

omg yaari. diya aur bati hum is sooo not nonsense yaar 😛

Stacy i'm sorry.. but fighting over rats entering shop is utter none sense for me.. 😆 i'd find 100 nonsense  things if i followed the show 😆
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And we are still going on?

Most shows are dumb. And why only Indian, even other shows are dumb. I am not pointing fingers at any one country here but logical shows anywhere hardly get any ratings. Shows that are logical hardly have any money to go further as well. Those that make it are definitely commendable.

But who is to blame here for all the so called illogical shows? The audience for watching it. So, if someone does not like all illogical stuff happening on a show, there is always a choice. Ranting is good, but fighting never got anyone anywhere.
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

But those things are not bloopers. The CV's intend for those things to turn out that way. Dilshad leaving Zoya alone is not a blooper. 😆

aren't they?does any one has any idea why zoya mehendi is the only one mixed with acid?no clarification,blooper
well the scene about leaving zoya is just clarified in this episode,so yeah like i mentioned,she wants to be alone
n there are many times zoya wore netted ones,where we dont see the scar especially bol na halke,i dont want to see in that moment too,but that actually a blooper but we ignored coz we know it takes a lot of effort and yes if they kept the scar it actually seen quite clearly
oh n i still didnt got how the hell tanveer got the poison so damn quickly to mix in the sweets coz not every one carries a poison bottle in their purse😆
hey,i love qh too,there fore the pointing out,think positive...peace(V)😊
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa! This topic is still ON? Spamming all the way!!

no matter how many posts we make cribbing about the flaws, the writers are going to come up with even more ridiculous flaws. So no point in complaining. They ain't hearing you because they are deaf.
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey why bring other shows??other shows bore me to death
cvs are trying their best to give good entertainment...if we have to be logical,eye locks no way logical but we soo love them,one eyed witch or cyclop so not logical but we love to hate them
for example i used to love shaktiman,it is one of the most illogical shows i have ever seen...