Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

Not everyone is weak enough to kill themselves on every trauma that happens in life. Also, the family knows the person better. So, Zoya's aapi knows Zoya better than you and me. Zoe has suffered so much in life and everyone knows she is very strong. I seriously dont understand what you are so pissed about here. πŸ˜†

I don't understand why are u trying to convince me otherwise?? if ZOYA was that strong then she would not have broken down like the way she did! her mental state is not correct at the moment, forget that how come AAPI didn't attend half of zoya's wedding functions in spite of being in India and at ASAD'S place??
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: studentofdayear

big diff london or US, I know she doesn't have enough money, because she is living as a guest as someone else's house! she obviously didn't have money to live in an accommodation!

Since we are seriously discussing about logic and all, london / US makes a lot of difference. I need to know your POV clearly πŸ˜† And lol, you thought Zoya is living in Asad's house because she did not have money πŸ˜† I think you should go back and watch the first few episodes of QH again.😳

I don't understand why are u trying to convince me otherwise?? if ZOYA was that strong then she would not have broken down like the way she did! her mental state is not correct at the moment, forget that how come AAPI didn't attend half of zoya's wedding functions in spite of being in India and at ASAD'S place??

So, what was this post about? If you did not want opinions and are not ready to get convinced about anything, what was the point of this post? πŸ€“ Now, you have put another question again about Aapi's absence. Should i answer or not?
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meriaashiqui

FORGET THAT-WHY DIDN'T ZOYA'S AAPI ATTEND HALF OF ZOYA'S WEDDING FUNCTIONS? IN SPITE OF LIVING IN INDIA AND AT ASAD'S HOUSE?? how frikin dumb is that??

MAYBE THE ACTRESS HAD OTHER THINGS TO DO SO SHE COULDNT BE THERE. Cool down with the caps aight. 
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think anyone is trying to convince you of anything. There are a lot of holes in your theories as well as understanding ppl. Just because zoya broke down crying, doesn't mean she will commit suicide...she basically told asad off...

You are valid is saying that ther are gaps in logic...but that's because it's a fictional Indian drama. But I feel there are fewer gaps in this show than u think.
Edited by machar13 - 10 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: machar13

Zoya is from NYC...not London.

Yes ppl need time to themselves sometime...it's not logical that she would attempt suicide as she is a strong woman and respects herself. I'm with Drea...

@ Bold: Thank you!! πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Meriaashiqui

FORGET THAT-WHY DIDN'T ZOYA'S AAPI ATTEND HALF OF ZOYA'S WEDDING FUNCTIONS? IN SPITE OF LIVING IN INDIA AND AT ASAD'S HOUSE?? how frikin dumb is that??

Why should I forget that? Lets finish one point completely and then go to another. πŸ˜ƒ

PS: btw, are you the same person as NKapoor and TM? If not, please stand in the queue as i am busy with them for the moment 😳
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello JaaNu'ians can i join the discussion ☺️
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viya do you have knowledge ho much i love this pic

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-