Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ennishet

@Bold Exactly! This is the RK we have been shown since last year and just as Madhu cannot change her nature, similarly RK can't change himself when his name and family is attacked by an outsider. I am not totally sold on the idea that Meera's story is all true, feel like we are going to have a twist down the line.

Just like you, I don't want kitchen politics, or Madhu supporting Sultan or their disgusting interactions. Madhu has no malice or ill intentions, but I don't trust that gangster. He might create trouble between Rishbala.

The hug was awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes RK is a confident character and he's best at being himself. Clever, intelligent , smart but he knows his limits. Thats the best part about RK's character. He entertains his audience ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Even i can't believe Bewda's story. I have a feeling he has made it up, at least half of the chapters of his story. I am sure the Cvs will reveal actual reason later. Now they just testing the reactions of fans to this ridiculous story which they gave us๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Yes i know Madhu is clean at heart. But she doesn't know the gangster loves her and pulls her dupatta in his daydreams. I am sure if she gets to know about her JETHJI's karnamas then its a end to her sympathy. Though Aryan is always an obstacle coz he's a major link to Bhai & Madhu's sympathy.

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Loved the Epi , Loved Right Kameena RK ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.GLAD HE IS BACKKK ๐Ÿฅณ . VD / RK looked HAWT in Rain in Black Yaar!! Hayeee mAAR DAALA *Mads Ishtyle* ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

VD/RK all drenched in rain with his wet hairs all overr the forhead and that kameena wala expression with sexy smirk โ˜บ๏ธ he keeps getting better ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_rk

Awesome post niki...yes our old RK back with bang...
how he arrested sadakchap by police...awesome...today episode full enjoyable.

Thnx re...yes i know...Kameena RK is soo fun watching ๐Ÿคฃ Bechare goldie bhai ki baja daali bina kuch kiye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

i was waiting for the quick witted, cunning and manipulative Right Kameena to make his comeback in this stupid track. Suljha Hua Shaitaan is about the only thing that can manage to make this track interesting, and once again the cvs have played their trump card to save the day. was NOT interested in sadakchaap and his sabzi mandi being opened in RK mansion, but now i have no problem: will get to see RK bbb-ing this moron on a daily basis ๐Ÿ˜ƒ & hug was nice. i want a rain dance sequence now... 

Yes kameena witty RK is the saviour of this stupid irritating illogical dumb track ๐Ÿ˜Ž CVs & Channel very well know that w/o RK , they can't increase their sadakchaap's screenspace bcoz nobody can digest Bhai's sob story or pathetic one look & moreover RishBala fans will kill them if they think of gaining sympathy for Bhai by using Madhu which i so wish they don't๐Ÿคข
Bt RK bhai ko baja dalega ache se...๐Ÿคฃ

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

RK ROCK

Yes๐Ÿ˜Ž
love_vivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post n superb point of view  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Niki_cool thumbnail

Right Kamina rocks๐Ÿ˜Ž

Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinasadiq

nice post nikki

Thnx dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drashti13

awesome post...๐Ÿ˜†yepp...right kameena is back..RK..shrewd,manipulative and calculative ...๐Ÿ˜‰time to see how he handles madhu this time after truth is out...๐Ÿ˜†

Right Kamina is a total entertainer...I am so happy that amidst this boring track & expressionless bhai we at least can have our Kamina RK back๐Ÿ˜Ž yes that will be interesting๐Ÿ˜‰
Niki_cool thumbnail
Originally posted by: ehmmbhvirman

Wow awsom post dear

Thnk u:)