Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

Wow...amit is admitting...

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Finally a twist turning episode..

Until now we r confused is amit liking Amita or not..

Today he nailed it...but amita is having a wrong impression and thought took it negative...

The time has come I think so for amit to repent...he is not liking Anita ignoring him..

The answer amita gave to amit...going to us is your choice u have to decide..

Wow...lived the way amit said I will take time in liking...but once liked I will never stop liking it...

Cvs r saying what might happen In future...until now we saw ammu fighting back now we will see amit winning amita back...

The script is going well with amazing amit and Amiga che Autry and scenes as well as story..

Edited by Venma - 24 June 2013 at 11:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80pankhi07emeraldeyeshubhadaskpoorvabpinki_sanyalgrintsonstephhhwadi..doll_Divya_

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yupp.. and also something about this antra track revealed today... amit talking about lawyer... so definitely something about that antra-sanjay divorce thing... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhPrasai

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

yupp.. and also something about this antra track revealed today... amit talking about lawyer... so definitely something about that antra-sanjay divorce thing... 

I agree with you...antara and Sanjay is someway linked up and that's the delay in preethi and Sanjay marriage...

Onemore thing I felt by Antara only amit will realise his love for amita..like the outer appearance love is outer love only...but in real understanding people and living for each other is the true love...

This track is good hope not too prolonged MU...38 episodes for 150..,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhgrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
somehow i knew antra is all innocent.. she has been just an excuse of MUs between A2... bcoz of her amita got insecure and started the cold behaviour which is hitting amit hard...(plus the surprise bday party did wonders. ) this short term pain will prove very beneficial for their relationship... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatstephhhPrasai

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

somehow i knew antra is all innocent.. she has been just an excuse of MUs between A2... bcoz of her amita got insecure and started the cold behaviour which is hitting amit hard...(plus the surprise bday party did wonders. ) this short term pain will prove very beneficial for their relationship... 

Again agree...the way cvs handled every track and scenes. Was very delicate with. Not too much rona dhona...hope the track scenes. And script will be delicate also.

I got cringed to AKA bcoz of the way of showing the delicacy in relationship with delicate and impressive scenes...every character show is used in a correct way from siblings,friends,adults and seniors too...this is good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
correct... the detailing of every character and every emotion emoted by d actors is simply superb ..Thumbs Up

Prasai

bystander IF-Addictz
bystander
bystander

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i hope amita does not think that amit is filing for divorce and so is talking to a lawyer...since she thinks that amit likes her...she might start thinking in all negative things...

hope sanjay is not married to this antara which could possible bring friction in his marriage with preethi...hope he is a relative or brother...something like that...

grintson

Prasai IF-Rockerz
Prasai
Prasai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bystander

i hope amita does not think that amit is filing for divorce and so is talking to a lawyer...since she thinks that amit likes her...she might start thinking in all negative things...

hope sanjay is not married to this antara which could possible bring friction in his marriage with preethi...hope he is a relative or brother...something like that...

Can't say ...the show is showing different tracks of marriage,..like once amit,said what matters,to you...u have a perfect fiance..both made for each other..

He did get a call from Sanjay on honeymoon trip..as per ammu she solves every problem...it's her problem now amit has to repent seeing Amiga suffer love to this new track proving himself in the way of  ammu...a new twist to like the regular way of shows..until now evry thing was done different this track also with a touch too..

Go to top