India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

No one understood him (Page 2)

kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I dont know about others but Ayaan is an idiot.. He thinks Asad skept with that bitch because he wanted to escape from arriage.. Disgusting ayaan..

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

i hate all of asads siblings currently...@ sm extent im pissed @ dilshaad too...how can she not read her sons eyes..they r like SCREAMING I CANT DO THIS TO ZOYA EVER...gul is HIGH ON SMTHING IM TELLING U...the characters r all sooo flawed ever since tanveer came...one second they say smthing only to contradict it the next

biggest example is ayaan TODAY...nikhat TODAY (after claiming tht zoya cant get a better guy than her bro...and i wanted to backhand her today...really ur shitting abt the same bro who saved ur marriage when ur spineless bro and father cudnt...asad soo dsnt deserve such ppl) dilshaad (ever since the marriage began...her claiming to be able to read asads eyes...her tellin asad he cant ever hurt smbdy like his dad) 

i am utterly disgusted as a viewer.
Well Nikat is blaming Asad today but when Imrans truth comes then we'll see what she has to say. Will see what she will do when she finds out that it wasn't her brother but her would be husband who slept with Tanveer.
cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
AGREE...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index