India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

No one understood him

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I expected Ayaan and Nikhat to believe Asad could not do that. But Ayaan thinks his brother slept with Tanveer because he didn't want to marry Zoya, is that how low he thinks of his brother. And nikat was also blaming him. From Dilshaad to Ayaan everyone takes Asad for granted. The man who is there for them in all situatation they are showing there backs to him.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthipavitraquboolhaifanzazoy12rabiacasaraishiconnectedheartstishmamachar13Sanju_ARain-Aimz-Teja....kankabhorcool_sriyouth_showsfanshanakyasharan

Sanju_ARain Goldie
Sanju_ARain
Sanju_ARain

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I can understand Zoya 's reaction to all this and also Dilshad's reaction to some extent but what's wrong with Ayand and his other siblings ? Ayan really thinks his brother slept with someone else just coz he doesn't want to marry Zoya ? What a failed brother he is then.. I pitty Asad..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zazoy12jinelle20machar13kankabhorcool_sri

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
its actually the situation and time coz of which every1 is thinking wat tanverre want them to think ...

so i no asad is nt at fault but nw the web which tannu had spread every1 will be traped in it 
rabiacasa Groupbie
rabiacasa
rabiacasa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
dont tell me about that stupid ayaan he is like his mom no brain Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhor

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
no one understood him really?
My Q is asad undrstood himself..look like he so guilty..he himself believe did something .. Then How we expect frm the other

CrazyPatel1

Barunmayi Groupbie
Barunmayi
Barunmayi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
How can ayan be so stupid who would sleep with somebody who is married to avoid a marraige that too on nikah night and put his mom to such pain and disgrace to family
Gul pay your writers to come up with something better

kankabhor

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
i hate all of asads siblings currently...@ sm extent im pissed @ dilshaad too...how can she not read her sons eyes..they r like SCREAMING I CANT DO THIS TO ZOYA EVER...gul is HIGH ON SMTHING IM TELLING U...the characters r all sooo flawed ever since tanveer came...one second they say smthing only to contradict it the next

biggest example is ayaan TODAY...nikhat TODAY (after claiming tht zoya cant get a better guy than her bro...and i wanted to backhand her today...really ur shitting abt the same bro who saved ur marriage when ur spineless bro and father cudnt...asad soo dsnt deserve such ppl) dilshaad (ever since the marriage began...her claiming to be able to read asads eyes...her tellin asad he cant ever hurt smbdy like his dad) 

i am utterly disgusted as a viewer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhaifankankabhor

youth_showsfan IF-Sizzlerz
youth_showsfan
youth_showsfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
ayaan is beyong my logic
his logic was just absurd n defo illogical
i dont know from where he came up with this  grrr

i agree asad doesnt deserve this hope things get better soon

kankabhor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index