India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

now what ?

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
in the precap asad said that "I just want to meet her and ask for forgiveness.  I know that I have committed a sin."   it means that he is convinced that he did it with tanveer and he is at faultCry
now i'm really scared how he will be able to win zoya back if he himself think that he is at fault what will he do and what will be his relation with billo rani because if he thinks that they did it i don't think that he will ask her to leave his house even if dilshad asks her he will not let her go because he is feeling guilty what do you think guys

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asadzoya143raishim.raniTv_wale_babutishmatvbug2011GoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

ManoMaham IF-Rockerz
ManoMaham
ManoMaham

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Simple asad and tanveer & zoya and ayaan
By the time tanveer's true face will be revealed ayaan and zoya would be married
raniii2 Groupbie
raniii2
raniii2

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I don't understand why they making Asad so stupid...
He does not even question what happened and he does not tell them that he does not remember.
Yes, he is emotional but he should at least doubt whether he done something wrong or not.
He should not just assume he is guilty! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m.ranijinelle20

m.rani Groupbie
m.rani
m.rani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raniii2

He does not even question what happened and he does not tell them that he does not remember.
Yes, he is emotional but he should at least doubt whether he done something wrong or not.

Not only Asad, but Ayaan is as bad.
How can he think that low of his brother.
I expected the two of them to think something doesn't add up, and work together to get to the truth.
But alas, both are shown to be cluelessAngry

Edited by m.rani - 24 June 2013 at 11:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CHAYMA

tvbug2011 IF-Dazzler
tvbug2011
tvbug2011

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged

True, if Asad is convinced that he 'slept' with Tanveer, then he is honourable enough to do right by her (marry her), which is why I think the Ajmer track happens now with Zoya running away. And Tanveer, who was expecting Asad to marry her, will be frustrated to find Asad chasing after Zoya. And hopefully her true evil self is exposed to Asad before he marries her (as per the spoilers). And by the end of the Ajmer track, if Zoya marries Asad, then Tanveer is thwarted for the moment.

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m.rani

Originally posted by raniii2

Not only Asad, but Ayaan is as bad.
How can he think that low of his brother.
I expected the two of them to think something doesn't add up, and work together to get to the truth.
But alas, both are shown to be cluelessAngry
Ayaan is worst.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index