Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 (Page 92)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by nautanki_anu

So, what we'll see all this week till Ajmer starts is a whooole lot of dream sequences of Asad missing Zoya, brroding, missing, crying n brooding some more!!!

There are sooo many spoiler pics of these dreams.

This is depressing man.. I hope Karan takes care of his eyes.. LOL.. They have been blood red since ages and I'm guessing the trend continues... They are using excessive glycerine to make his eyes red...I can just imagine the burnOuch
They are gonna collapse one fine day and Gul will have to shoot with body doublesLOL After mumbling Sobti quit IPK, I think she is taking it all out on Karan and SurbhiLOL

During IPK, you could actually see Soaptea's acting becoming mediocre, his ill groomed facial and physical conditions, his media rants, and the excessive use of body doubles... Then he quit..LOL I hope Karan and Surbhi don't do the same.. It actually seems like Gul makes life hell for her actors..
Don kill me but Sobti was never an exceptional actor to begin with..He was well groomed in the initial epis and suited ASR's role..But later eveything went down the drain..KSG is any day a better actor than both BS and GCLOL And yes, Asad as a character provides more scope to perform as well cos the guy is more dumb than arrogant unlike ASR and MSKLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........RockerchicOne-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anu

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged

So, what we'll see all this week till Ajmer starts is a whooole lot of dream sequences of Asad missing Zoya, brroding, missing, crying n brooding some more!!!

This is depressing man.. I hope Karan takes care of his eyes.. LOL.. They have been blood red since ages and I'm guessing the trend continues... They are using excessive glycerine to make his eyes red...I can just imagine the burnOuch
They are gonna collapse one fine day and Gul will have to shoot with body doublesLOL After mumbling Sobti quit IPK, I think she is taking it all out on Karan and SurbhiLOL

During IPK, you could actually see Soaptea's acting becoming mediocre, his ill groomed facial and physical conditions, his media rants, and the excessive use of body doubles... Then he quit..LOL I hope Karan and Surbhi don't do the same.. It actually seems like Gul makes life hell for her actors..

How come they don't have a bank of epis? I heard they shot today's epi y'day or are they buying time to build that Ajmer set which is an additional expense. I guess they have money to build a set for an unnecessary shoot but no money to buy Zoya some sexy slim fit or coloured jeans. Can't Zoya wear n e other kind of casual trousers/pants apart from jeans. There are so many choices in cotton pants??? I fail to understand Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaClosed.........countingstarz

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

WORD

Tanvi Rog- Ek aur MOD note chahiye hai kya? Isha will hate us LOL

Edited by Rockerchic - 27 June 2013 at 3:11am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........rogerrocksFhatTheWuck.

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anurogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Don kill me but Sobti was never an exceptional actor to begin with..He was well groomed in the initial epis and suited ASR's role..But later eveything went down the drain..KSG is any day a better actor than both BS and GCLOL And yes, Asad as a character provides more scope to perform as well cos the guy is more dumb than arrogant unlike ASR and MSKLOL

WORD

Tanvi Rog- Ek aur MOD note chahiye hai kya? Isha will hate us LOL

With that said, A*R made S**ti look good and appriciated, the minute he stopped being A*R and became Mr Wrong, well it was down hillLOL
Lol man..But the guy did good..The amount of craze he generated was quite somethingLOL It all boils down to being there at the right place at the right timeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
No comparison or other discussions pleaseee 

Edited by Ishaaxx - 27 June 2013 at 2:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged

First of all, I would never kill you for saying anything against Soaptea.. I hate him and I can't even be sarcastic about how much I hate that dude... What I meant was compared to his initial days, his skills went down significantly...LOL... And KSG is on another level altogether... Gul offered KSG both Geet and IPK.. But then ended up making 2 wooden planks stars...
Lol Tanvi we are so gonna get a MOD noteLOL KSG was offered Geet?Shocked Wasn't DMG still on air when Geet started?LOL Thank god man..He got a better deal..I can somehow never picture KSG and DD romantically paired in a show  

Edited by rogerrocks - 27 June 2013 at 2:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaClosed.........Rockerchicnautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

No comparison or other discussions pleaseee 
Oops sorry yaar..I'l stopLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........Rockerchic