Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 (Page 8)

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Joined: 06 February 2013
Posts: 6379

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

after watching the promo, I have some hope in me that they won't use tadap song


So there is someone who doesnt want that song Big smile

I just dont like that song LOL

I really don't like that songLOL doesn't suit asya's situation at all


Exactly !!!

I am really keeping my finger crossed

No tadap tadap Confused


The promo wala song suits them better Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paagal_nautanki_anu

paagal_ IF-Dazzler
paagal_
paagal_

Joined: 28 July 2011
Posts: 4812

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by -BadtameezDil-

after watching the promo, I have some hope in me that they won't use tadap song


So there is someone who doesnt want that song Big smile

I just dont like that song LOL

I really don't like that songLOL doesn't suit asya's situation at all


Exactly !!!

I am really keeping my finger crossed

No tadap tadap Confused


The promo wala song suits them better Big smile


I hope sooo, yeah that song suits it much betterBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

giee

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Joined: 06 February 2013
Posts: 6379

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by giee

I hope Gul uses the same song which she has used for promo
*Ek baar mila de saaiyan*
that song is beautiful  Day Dreaming


Sab kahan hai ? Cry
I love this song...and I hoped for it but gul is using another one..anyways oye meri gieee kaisi hai re tu?Hug


Suja diii Hug
mai bhuat khush hun Big smile

P.S - new promo dekha ?

dekha...
aur tu khush kyu hai itni...vese jo bhi reason ho tu aise hi happt happy raha kar...whenever I talk to u I always miss my younger sisHug


You know how much I love you...right ? Hug
Aur mai itni khush isliye hun...Qki even if I dont get B.com ta bhi I ll get the best college for B.BA in Delhi Big smile



Edited by giee - 25 June 2013 at 8:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Joined: 06 February 2013
Posts: 6379

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

nowadays cute AyRa scenes have vanished Ouch


I know Cry

I hope Ayaan soon realizes Humzie's worth and get back to her Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Joined: 12 March 2013
Posts: 12416

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by giee

I hope Gul uses the same song which she has used for promo
*Ek baar mila de saaiyan*
that song is beautiful  Day Dreaming


Sab kahan hai ? Cry
I love this song...and I hoped for it but gul is using another one..anyways oye meri gieee kaisi hai re tu?Hug


Suja diii Hug
mai bhuat khush hun Big smile

P.S - new promo dekha ?

dekha...
aur tu khush kyu hai itni...vese jo bhi reason ho tu aise hi happt happy raha kar...whenever I talk to u I always miss my younger sisHug


You know how much I love you...right ? Hug
Aur mai itni khush isliye hun...Qki even if I didnt get B.com ta bhi I ll get the best college for B.BA in Delhi Big smile

hey I am sooo happy for youHug...and I know you will always get best  in life.Thumbs Up..and I love you tooHeart..I will always pray  a wonderful life,career and your price charming for you..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gieenautanki_anu

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Joined: 06 February 2013
Posts: 6379

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

hey I am sooo happy for youHug...and I know you will always get best  in life.Thumbs Up..and I love you tooHeart..I will always pray  a wonderful life,career and your price charming for you..Big smile


Thank you soo much Big smile

I love you more and I always will  Embarrassed Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoesnautanki_anu

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Like the WU of the promo! New montage ooohhh


And yes the promo song is better than Tadap Tadap 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-Kindnautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoes

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Joined: 09 May 2013
Posts: 20122

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Hey Ish, giee, Suja     Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

One-Of-A-KindGoodyTwoShoes

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
All The Time, It Was You: AsYa SS/Chapter 11-Pg90

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: _Sadaf_   Replies: 830   Views: 134323

_Sadaf_ 830 134323 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm by Sanjhari
Always Yours - AsYa SS REMOVED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: TheSexyDevil   Replies: 758   Views: 101516

TheSexyDevil 758 101516 05 July 2014 at 12:37am by shinta.chinta
~Qubool Hai VMs Corner~ Imp note pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ianoconic.   Replies: 168   Views: 19668

Ianoconic. 168 19668 20 October 2013 at 7:11pm by arnav4ever
New FF: The Strings That Bind Us| Chp2, Pg 17|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: ManmarziyanTeri   Replies: 159   Views: 16641

ManmarziyanTeri 159 16641 30 September 2013 at 2:06am by rajnid68
SS: Longing for love l Chapter 12(b) l Page 139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: asyaforlife   Replies: 1173   Views: 82725

asyaforlife 1173 82725 22 August 2013 at 10:27am by asyaforlife

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index