Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: divc

Oh never mind now he's just a normal two eyed "husband" ðŸ˜†

I think Asad forgot about that.. He even figured out that the stone eyed person is Tannu but didn't question her for that matter... Wasn't the chicken blood changed by her too and it was evident by the picture?? Unless he believes that both her and her "husband" are stone-eyed(dumbness to the extreme), I really don't know how he is convincing himself otherwise...
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
shanakyasharan thumbnail
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Asad actually needs to visit a psychiatrist..The guy has extreme issues and the last thing you need to do is get him married at the moment..
shanakyasharan thumbnail
nautanki_anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Asad actually needs to visit a psychiatrist..The guy has extreme issues and the last thing you need to do is get him married at the moment..

I'm worried abt that psychiatrist's future n career if Asad goes to him/her 
Edited by nautanki_anu - 10 years ago
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way I see it Asad is planning to apologize to Z he will then come back and propose marriage to that disgusting bitch in order to save her izzat, cue JaaNu engagement. Then by a TWIST OF FATE, Ayaan and Zoya will get married and the sad thing is, I will be totally okay with this after the shit I've had to put up with recently.
Originally posted by: divc

Let's not forget he ran after Tanwh**e when she supposedly got kidnapped on his damn wedding day but the "love of his life" has disappeared and he's just there like oh Zoya's gone *single tear rolls down cheek

EXACTLY my thoughts... What the hell is he doing??? So since he wasn't raped, he is losing all the sympathetic qualities that was his saving grace for me... ðŸ˜• I imagined him to go crazy and have more angst.. He seemed to be more worried about Tanveer than he was today for Zoya.. And when he said "Main Tumhe Badnaam Nahin Hone Dunga" (Translation: I won't let you be disgraced by people)...🤢 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ So he is still thinking about protecting the bitch..
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nautanki_anu

I'm worried abt that psychiatrist's future n career if Asad goes to him/her 

He will be set for life with the shitload of problems Asad has , daddy issues , mummy issues etc.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys do you think there's any possibility of them getting engaged ? ðŸ¤¢ Wouldn't he want to get married right away ? I honestly can't see it happening , only over Dilshad's dead body man. The fake suhaag raat was the limit , I don't think anybody can handle an engagement ðŸ¤¢