Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 (Page 133)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by divc

my depression after reading TB article has reached under 100 foot of earth...Cry...i am not able to say ,react,argue,analyse anything regarding AsYa now...there is no ray of hope left for me now..Cry

I know I'm normally sarcastic and make jokes out of these things but this makes me too depressed Ouch
if it all comes true..it mean in end they will get asya married after used by tanveer and ayaan..Dead...this is the first time i am feeling numb thinking all this...Cry

uff now that's way to much negative! i dont think asveer or zoyaan marriage will happen! and it's indian serials hero and heroine dont unite so easilyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by giee

1) The white tiger
2) I too had a love story and Can love happen twice ( Ravinder Singh ) LOL
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap
5) Suicide at 17 and Sia seth decides to die ( I like these 2) Big smile

whoaa i haven't read any! not much of an indian fiction fan! i prefer british! though i've heard about the white tiger!

Hann Arvind Adiga won Booker prize for that book Shocked
I didnt like it...but you can give it a try LOL

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

my depression after reading TB article has reached under 100 foot of earth...Cry...i am not able to say ,react,argue,analyse anything regarding AsYa now...there is no ray of hope left for me now..Cry

I know I'm normally sarcastic and make jokes out of these things but this makes me too depressed Ouch
if it all comes true..it mean in end they will get asya married after used by tanveer and ayaan..Dead...this is the first time i am feeling numb thinking all this...Cry

I don't think they'll reach as far as marraige but the fact that it was a possibility Ouch They have clearly stuck to the main storyline with minor tweaks here and there so I'm expecting Zoyaan to happen Dead 

GoodyTwoShoes

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Immortal of Meluha is really good man..I love the way Shiva is portrayed through out the series..There is so much masculinity and his care a damn attitude is to die forLOL 

i knowww! his attitude is truly amazing! when i read the first part and saw his attitude i was Ahaa i like it! LOL
Yup i love the wooing phase..The way he keeps stalking Sati and of course his sense of humorLOL Even atheists would relate to the book cos they made Shiva so human and if i may say so, sexyLOL 

and when he keeps the meeting short cuz he doesn't want to miss sati's dance! and you won't believe my best friend is a very strong atheist but she kept on pestering me to read the book! i would just wave her off cuz i'm not much fan of indian fiction but her line "I'm an atheist and even i fell in love with it" made me want to read it! you know they were thinking about making it into a movie!
I hope they dont man.. KJo will ruin it for sureLOL There is no one who can play Shiva's character convincigly..And Sati toh door ki bath haiLOL
they were planning to cast hrithik as shiva and priyanka as sati!

hrithik is nice but i don't think he can play that attitude that shiva possess in the book! and priyanka as sati is DeadDead 

rogerrocks

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

1) The white tiger
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap

whoaa i haven't read any! not much of an indian fiction fan! i prefer british! though i've heard about the white tiger!

if you didn't like it then i'm not gonna give it a try!

Do you read Shakespeare?

giee

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Immortal of Meluha is really good man..I love the way Shiva is portrayed through out the series..There is so much masculinity and his care a damn attitude is to die forLOL 

i knowww! his attitude is truly amazing! when i read the first part and saw his attitude i was Ahaa i like it! LOL
Yup i love the wooing phase..The way he keeps stalking Sati and of course his sense of humorLOL Even atheists would relate to the book cos they made Shiva so human and if i may say so, sexyLOL 

and when he keeps the meeting short cuz he doesn't want to miss sati's dance! and you won't believe my best friend is a very strong atheist but she kept on pestering me to read the book! i would just wave her off cuz i'm not much fan of indian fiction but her line "I'm an atheist and even i fell in love with it" made me want to read it! you know they were thinking about making it into a movie!
I hope they dont man.. KJo will ruin it for sureLOL There is no one who can play Shiva's character convincigly..And Sati toh door ki bath haiLOL
they were planning to cast hrithik as shiva and priyanka as sati!

hrithik is nice but i don't think he can play that attitude that shiva possess in the book! and priyanka as sati is DeadDead 
They need someone who can danceLOL A young Madhuri would have suited Sati's role..I cant think of anyone from the current cropLOL Btw, i absolutely love that scene where Sati confesses to Shiva assuming she is gonna die..Thats so beautiful..I hope to god KJo leaves the book aloneLOL
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I don't think they'll reach as far as marraige but the fact that it was a possibility Ouch They have clearly stuck to the main storyline with minor tweaks here and there so I'm expecting Zoyaan to happen Dead 

i dont think zoyaan will happen, it's gonna be AsYa and AyRa! although i believe humaira doesn't deserve a mother like razia or a fiance like ayaan who treats her as a commodity practically selling her for 1 crore Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaGoodyTwoShoes

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

1) The white tiger
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap

if you didn't like it then i'm not gonna give it a try!

Do you read Shakespeare?

hehehhee LOL

I ve read Merchant of Venice and Romeo and Juliet Big smile

Go to top