Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 (Page 132)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by sujataraje

my depression after reading TB article has reached under 100 foot of earth...Cry...i am not able to say ,react,argue,analyse anything regarding AsYa now...there is no ray of hope left for me now..Cry

i feel the tb article is about the pre-ajmer track! and the previous one about billi pushing zf and asya getting married is the post-ajmer (the shoot which is done in ajmer)

i'm confuseddd
they do not need to show new twist everyday that too negative...now i am literally in depression...i can not handle that much negativityCry 

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

my depression after reading TB article has reached under 100 foot of earth...Cry...i am not able to say ,react,argue,analyse anything regarding AsYa now...there is no ray of hope left for me now..Cry

I know I'm normally sarcastic and make jokes out of these things but this makes me too depressed Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........GoodyTwoShoes

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giee

Can you people suggest me some good novel ??!!
No Sidney Sheldon please LOL

try sophie kinsella if you like rom-com!

her books which i like are

- can you keep a secret Check
- undomestic goddess
- the wedding night Check
-i've got your number
- twenties girl! Check

plus i'm reading this novel "One hundred names" by cecelia ahern even that is nice..Check

Have you read where rainbows end by Cecelia ? Big smile

nahh but ive heard it's great! currently i'm stuck up with pride and prejudice, emma and call of the wild ( ive got to read them and write essays on them! damn why did i take up english literature LOLLOL)

Do give it a read...such a cute love story man Embarrassed
Pride and prejudice and Emma Heart

pride and prejudice is beautifulll! haven't finished it yet though! i could never get myself to read classics! maybe because the first classic i read was 'wuthering heights' and it confused the hell outta of me LOLLOL

my all time favorite is can you keep a secret! Big smile

Can you keep a secret is one epic book man LOL
Do you read Indian fiction ?

the only indian fiction ive read is the immortals of meluha, the entire trilogy! 

Wohoaaa...I ve heard about it
but never read it...how is it ? Big smile

it's amazing! really great, full on action packed and too good! although the 3rd part "oath of the vayuputras" is pretty boring! it's mainly about architecture and stuff! the first two parts were much better!

which indian fiction you have read?

1) The white tiger
2) I too had a love story and Can love happen twice ( Ravinder Singh ) LOL
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap
5) Suicide at 17 and Sia seth decides to die ( I like these 2) Big smile

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Originally posted by Closed...

News by FlamingDesire

They are just rumour, just like IndiaForum gave before about Asad confessing his love in Sangeet.LOLThe Nikaah Of TanveerAsad is just a rumour for now. No such track has been decided for now. Big smile

We will have to wait for the confirmed news on the upcoming track whether AsadZoya Nikaah will happen or not. I dont think Asad will leave Zoya in pain even after knowing she loves him. She was betrayed in love, thats why she is in Pain, Asad would not give her more pain for marrying Tanveer.Big smile

I don't think he got news from Mishti , this was his own assumptions LOL

He ?? Shocked

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Immortal of Meluha is really good man..I love the way Shiva is portrayed through out the series..There is so much masculinity and his care a damn attitude is to die forLOL 

i knowww! his attitude is truly amazing! when i read the first part and saw his attitude i was Ahaa i like it! LOL
Yup i love the wooing phase..The way he keeps stalking Sati and of course his sense of humorLOL Even atheists would relate to the book cos they made Shiva so human and if i may say so, sexyLOL 

and when he keeps the meeting short cuz he doesn't want to miss sati's dance! and you won't believe my best friend is a very strong atheist but she kept on pestering me to read the book! i would just wave her off cuz i'm not much fan of indian fiction but her line "I'm an atheist and even i fell in love with it" made me want to read it! you know they were thinking about making it into a movie!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Can you people suggest me some good novel ??!!
No Sidney Sheldon please LOL

try sophie kinsella if you like rom-com!

her books which i like are

- can you keep a secret Check
- undomestic goddess
- the wedding night Check
-i've got your number
- twenties girl! Check

plus i'm reading this novel "One hundred names" by cecelia ahern even that is nice..Check

Have you read where rainbows end by Cecelia ? Big smile

nahh but ive heard it's great! currently i'm stuck up with pride and prejudice, emma and call of the wild ( ive got to read them and write essays on them! damn why did i take up english literature LOLLOL)

Do give it a read...such a cute love story man Embarrassed
Pride and prejudice and Emma Heart

pride and prejudice is beautifulll! haven't finished it yet though! i could never get myself to read classics! maybe because the first classic i read was 'wuthering heights' and it confused the hell outta of me LOLLOL

my all time favorite is can you keep a secret! Big smile

Can you keep a secret is one epic book man LOL
Do you read Indian fiction ?

the only indian fiction ive read is the immortals of meluha, the entire trilogy! 

Wohoaaa...I ve heard about it
but never read it...how is it ? Big smile

it's amazing! really great, full on action packed and too good! although the 3rd part "oath of the vayuputras" is pretty boring! it's mainly about architecture and stuff! the first two parts were much better!

which indian fiction you have read?

1) The white tiger
2) I too had a love story and Can love happen twice ( Ravinder Singh ) LOL
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap
5) Suicide at 17 and Sia seth decides to die ( I like these 2) Big smile

whoaa i haven't read any! not much of an indian fiction fan! i prefer british! though i've heard about the white tiger!
GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I know I'm normally sarcastic and make jokes out of these things but this makes me too depressed Ouch
if it all comes true..it mean in end they will get asya married after used by tanveer and ayaan..Dead...this is the first time i am feeling numb thinking all this...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

countingstarz

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Immortal of Meluha is really good man..I love the way Shiva is portrayed through out the series..There is so much masculinity and his care a damn attitude is to die forLOL 

i knowww! his attitude is truly amazing! when i read the first part and saw his attitude i was Ahaa i like it! LOL
Yup i love the wooing phase..The way he keeps stalking Sati and of course his sense of humorLOL Even atheists would relate to the book cos they made Shiva so human and if i may say so, sexyLOL 

and when he keeps the meeting short cuz he doesn't want to miss sati's dance! and you won't believe my best friend is a very strong atheist but she kept on pestering me to read the book! i would just wave her off cuz i'm not much fan of indian fiction but her line "I'm an atheist and even i fell in love with it" made me want to read it! you know they were thinking about making it into a movie!
I hope they dont man.. KJo will ruin it for sureLOL There is no one who can play Shiva's character convincigly..And Sati toh door ki bath haiLOL

Go to top