Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 (Page 111)

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Whatever. Call me a bitch but if Asad considers marrying the bitch even after he KNOWS he loves Zoya then f**k this show. There are other ways to save that BITCH from badnaami, but if he agrees to get married, I'm done. Do 5000000 rasams with Zoya and nikaah with that BITCH Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MarysaaClosed.........countingstarznautanki_anuKaBhiinlove

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Closed...

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Guys this is what Vicky posted in the other thread and i think it makes perfect sense..

Hmm, putting both the last two articles together, this is how it should play out if Asad and Tanveer's marriage is NOT happening:

Asad is a complete devdas in Zoe's mohabbat and guilty for ruining the honour of BCA. BCA plays the pregnancy card and goads a guilty Asad into marrying her. The family, as Bheegi Dee said is against it so Asad and Tannu go to Ajmer for the marriage. As fate would have it, Asad spots Zoe there and breaks down, telling her that he loves her and he is sorry. Zoe rejects him again and is heartbroken on knowing that Asad ia marrying Tannu. She decides to go back to NY but has a showdown with a furious Tannu who blurts out the truth ( already shot). Zoe decides to expose Tannu and Tannu pushes Zoe off the cliff out of fear. Asad saves Zoe and now, Zoe knows the truth and so, AsYa go to Dargah ( this is yet to be shot). 

Either Asad knows Tannu's truth in Ajmer itself or else Tannu's truth gets revealed in Bhopal. 

More or less, this is how it may play out. 

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.. So this means, this Ajmer shit is gonna go on for another 6 months.. But is Asad dense enough to marry Tanveer?? I know his guilt will kill him but seeing him imagining Zoya everywhere and the passion he loves her with wouldn't allow that to happen in my opinion... And this is why I told you all to keep expectations to a bare minimum... Ajmer isn't going to be a flowery dreamy ride... There will be some serious confrontation going on., not to mention, the violence in this show is just appalling... Unless Asad is that dense, I really can't see it happen.. And will Dilshaad even let something like that happen???
Remember Asad said he'l keep her honor intact? He still believes he forced himself on TannuLOL And once a child comes into the equation, there is no way in hell Asad would abandon TannuOuch Btw, its better if it plays out this way..Imagine Asad and Zoya reconciling in Ajmer only to come back to Bhopal for Tannu to play the baby cardSleepy..I'd rather get done with this at one goLOL We already know Zoya knows about Tannu's ploy..The article makes it seem like Zoya still hates Asad..Its defo half baked..I'l be really happy if this shit plays out before the Ajmer trackLOL  

Edited by rogerrocks - 27 June 2013 at 6:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........nautanki_anu

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
eating breakfast made me a little calm

Edited by arnav4ever - 27 June 2013 at 6:18am

MarysaaClosed.........

arnav4ever IF-Dazzler
arnav4ever
arnav4ever

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
other thread died down top topic is the seg woah the thread doesnt move there 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_nautanki_anuKaBhiinloverogerrocks

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Lol Tanvi you are no .1 on SC's hall of fame for the day LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav4everClosed.........nautanki_anu

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Guys this is what Vicky posted in the other thread and i think it makes perfect sense..

Hmm, putting both the last two articles together, this is how it should play out if Asad and Tanveer's marriage is NOT happening:

Asad is a complete devdas in Zoe's mohabbat and guilty for ruining the honour of BCA. BCA plays the pregnancy card and goads a guilty Asad into marrying her. The family, as Bheegi Dee said is against it so Asad and Tannu go to Ajmer for the marriage. As fate would have it, Asad spots Zoe there and breaks down, telling her that he loves her and he is sorry. Zoe rejects him again and is heartbroken on knowing that Asad ia marrying Tannu. She decides to go back to NY but has a showdown with a furious Tannu who blurts out the truth ( already shot). Zoe decides to expose Tannu and Tannu pushes Zoe off the cliff out of fear. Asad saves Zoe and now, Zoe knows the truth and so, AsYa go to Dargah ( this is yet to be shot). 

Either Asad knows Tannu's truth in Ajmer itself or else Tannu's truth gets revealed in Bhopal. 

More or less, this is how it may play out. 

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.. So this means, this Ajmer shit is gonna go on for another 6 months.. But is Asad dense enough to marry Tanveer?? I know his guilt will kill him but seeing him imagining Zoya everywhere and the passion he loves her with wouldn't allow that to happen in my opinion... And this is why I told you all to keep expectations to a bare minimum... Ajmer isn't going to be a flowery dreamy ride... There will be some serious confrontation going on., not to mention, the violence in this show is just appalling... Unless Asad is that dense, I really can't see it happen.. And will Dilshaad even let something like that happen???
Remember Asad said he'l keep her honor intact? He still believes he forced himself on TannuLOL And once a child comes into the equation, there is no way in hell Asad would abandon TannuOuch Btw, its better if it plays out this way..Imagine Asad and Zoya reconciling in Ajmer only to come back to Bhopal for Tannu to play the baby cardSleepy..I'd rather get done with this at one goLOL We already know Zoya knows about Tannu's ploy..The article makes it seem like Zoya still hates Asad..Its defo half baked..I'l be really happy if this shit plays out before the Ajmer trackLOL  

True.. But I don't think I can stomach a marriage though ... I mean, I get Asad is dumb but isn't Dilshaad going to do anything??? I hope we are not watching a silent serial where nobody except Tannu says things...Sleepy The article seems half baked.. Remember the last article?? I just went and read it and it said that Asad and Tanveer WILL consummate when in reality, that didn't happen.. It seemed like it did to Asad and the rest but it didn't.. On the other hand, I feel that the marriage will be on the verge of taking place when a major twist will break it off.. Remember, this show is called Qubool Hai so it will revolve a lot around marriage and I think we are just starting to get to the main plot
Lol..Am pretty confident that they wont marryLOL Am not so sure about Zoyaan though..But yes, i have always believed that Asad will either marry Zoya or just remain a bachelor all his lifeLOL So yes Zoya might end up marrying Ayaan due to some contrived illogical reason but Asad's marriage wouldn't ever take place with Tannu..Am really confident about this manLOL

Closed.........nautanki_anu

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnav4evercountingstarznautanki_anu

Go to top