TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 - Page 101

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --starstruck--

it's amazing! really great, full on action packed and too good! although the 3rd part "oath of the vayuputras" is pretty boring! it's mainly about architecture and stuff! the first two parts were much better!

which indian fiction you have read?

1) The white tiger
2) I too had a love story and Can love happen twice ( Ravinder Singh ) πŸ˜†
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap
5) Suicide at 17 and Sia seth decides to die ( I like these 2) πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by divc

I don't think he got news from Mishti , this was his own assumptions πŸ˜†

He ?? 😲

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Yup i love the wooing phase..The way he keeps stalking Sati and of course his sense of humorπŸ˜† Even atheists would relate to the book cos they made Shiva so human and if i may say so, sexyπŸ˜† 

and when he keeps the meeting short cuz he doesn't want to miss sati's dance! and you won't believe my best friend is a very strong atheist but she kept on pestering me to read the book! i would just wave her off cuz i'm not much fan of indian fiction but her line "I'm an atheist and even i fell in love with it" made me want to read it! you know they were thinking about making it into a movie!
Originally posted by giee

1) The white tiger
2) I too had a love story and Can love happen twice ( Ravinder Singh ) πŸ˜†
3 ) Durjoy Dutta's crap 
4) Chetan Bhagat's crap
5) Suicide at 17 and Sia seth decides to die ( I like these 2) πŸ˜ƒ

whoaa i haven't read any! not much of an indian fiction fan! i prefer british! though i've heard about the white tiger!
Originally posted by divc

I know I'm normally sarcastic and make jokes out of these things but this makes me too depressed 
if it all comes true..it mean in end they will get asya married after used by tanveer and ayaan..🀒...this is the first time i am feeling numb thinking all this...😭

and when he keeps the meeting short cuz he doesn't want to miss sati's dance! and you won't believe my best friend is a very strong atheist but she kept on pestering me to read the book! i would just wave her off cuz i'm not much fan of indian fiction but her line "I'm an atheist and even i fell in love with it" made me want to read it! you know they were thinking about making it into a movie!
I hope they dont man.. KJo will ruin it for sureπŸ˜† There is no one who can play Shiva's character convincigly..And Sati toh door ki bath haiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sujataraje

if it all comes true..it mean in end they will get asya married after used by tanveer and ayaan..🀒...this is the first time i am feeling numb thinking all this...😭

uff now that's way to much negative! i dont think asveer or zoyaan marriage will happen! and it's indian serials hero and heroine dont unite so easilyπŸ˜†

whoaa i haven't read any! not much of an indian fiction fan! i prefer british! though i've heard about the white tiger!

Hann Arvind Adiga won Booker prize for that book 😲
I didnt like it...but you can give it a try πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sujataraje

I don't think they'll reach as far as marraige but the fact that it was a possibility  They have clearly stuck to the main storyline with minor tweaks here and there so I'm expecting Zoyaan to happen πŸ€’ 
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I hope they dont man.. KJo will ruin it for sureπŸ˜† There is no one who can play Shiva's character convincigly..And Sati toh door ki bath haiπŸ˜†
they were planning to cast hrithik as shiva and priyanka as sati!

hrithik is nice but i don't think he can play that attitude that shiva possess in the book! and priyanka as sati is πŸ€’🀒