Qubool Hai

TKF 40.0l-Gori Si;Behad Khubsurat-KSG:Mod note 47 - Page 100

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --starstruck--

arrey dream hua toh ki hua! atleast he is imagining him ON HIS BED! *activate your gutter minds* πŸ˜†

Ahem ahem 😳 πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Immortal of Meluha is really good man..I love the way Shiva is portrayed through out the series..There is so much masculinity and his care a damn attitude is to die forπŸ˜† 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my depression after reading TB article has reached under 100 foot of earth...😭...i am not able to say ,react,argue,analyse anything regarding AsYa now...there is no ray of hope left for me now..😭
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: giee

Wohoaaa...I ve heard about it
but never read it...how is it ? πŸ˜ƒ

it's amazing! really great, full on action packed and too good! although the 3rd part "oath of the vayuputras" is pretty boring! it's mainly about architecture and stuff! the first two parts were much better!

which indian fiction you have read?
--starstruck-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Immortal of Meluha is really good man..I love the way Shiva is portrayed through out the series..There is so much masculinity and his care a damn attitude is to die forπŸ˜† 

i knowww! his attitude is truly amazing! when i read the first part and saw his attitude i was Ahaa i like it! πŸ˜†
--starstruck-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujataraje

my depression after reading TB article has reached under 100 foot of earth...😭...i am not able to say ,react,argue,analyse anything regarding AsYa now...there is no ray of hope left for me now..😭

i feel the tb article is about the pre-ajmer track! and the previous one about billi pushing zf and asya getting married is the post-ajmer (the shoot which is done in ajmer)

i'm confuseddd
countingstarz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Closed...

News by FlamingDesire

They are just rumour, just like IndiaForum gave before about Asad confessing his love in Sangeet.πŸ˜†The Nikaah Of TanveerAsad is just a rumour for now. No such track has been decided for now. πŸ˜ƒ

We will have to wait for the confirmed news on the upcoming track whether AsadZoya Nikaah will happen or not. I dont think Asad will leave Zoya in pain even after knowing she loves him. She was betrayed in love, thats why she is in Pain, Asad would not give her more pain for marrying Tanveer.πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think he got news from Mishti , this was his own assumptions πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i knowww! his attitude is truly amazing! when i read the first part and saw his attitude i was Ahaa i like it! πŸ˜†

Yup i love the wooing phase..The way he keeps stalking Sati and of course his sense of humorπŸ˜† Even atheists would relate to the book cos they made Shiva so human and if i may say so, sexyπŸ˜† 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

i feel the tb article is about the pre-ajmer track! and the previous one about billi pushing zf and asya getting married is the post-ajmer (the shoot which is done in ajmer)

i'm confuseddd

they do not need to show new twist everyday that too negative...now i am literally in depression...i can not handle that much negativity😭 
countingstarz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujataraje

I know I'm normally sarcastic and make jokes out of these things but this makes me too depressed