Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: divc

You know I've been waiting for Asad to be crushed and see Zoya everywhere and realise what he had but now that it's here I just want it to be over , it's too depressing man ðŸ˜†

i second that 😆 its too much now 😆
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KaBhiinlove

i second that 😆 its too much now 😆

Really? 😲

I'm enjoying the angst 😆
Okay, is it just me or who else thinks that putting Razia, Tanveer, and Ayaan crap in the middle of AsYa ruins everything.. I think they should complete a scene then move onto the next.. It seems so cut up and choppy this way
Originally posted by: Closed...

I'm pretty sure Surbhi isn't like some others..

i got that 😉 😆

Okay, is it just me or who else thinks that putting Razia, Tanveer, and Ayaan crap in the middle of AsYa ruins everything.. I think they should complete a scene then move onto the next.. It seems so cut up and choppy this way

i always felt that, they always ruin AsYa scenes by showing the siddiques crap 😡
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL Thanks.. And back in march I used to hate on people around the forum and troll on IPK forum...and I never really liked the concept of AT's because I thought they consist of buncha fools who drool all the times which is usually the case.. But surprisingly, not with TKF...The other ATs on this forum are all ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜• And I didn't like Karan for obvious reasons.. I used to drop by but back then, I dont hink many of us really interacted because there were a lot of us.. But now there are only the core members and many left due to our immoral bitchiness .. I was here but not super active...  TKF is different than other ATs because we aren't a bunch of typical fangirls who praise only the ones we like, like most of them..

Yeah there were lots more people in the beginning some I didn't like ðŸ˜† The people that arfe currently here are all my faves , it's so cool that we all get along so well and share similar senses of humour and we only came to together based on our mutual like for KaBhi ðŸ˜†
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nah bro it's not just you. And it has been worse since the past few months because on top of getting Raz/Tan/Ayaan scenes hogwashed into the rare AsYa scenes, we also get that BILLA'S background music 😡 in between Mitwa 😡
Originally posted by: divc

This is depressing ðŸ˜† 

😲 😲 😲 😲
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Really? 😲

I'm enjoying the angst 😆

I absolutely love angst but after 3 days of continuous crying it gets old 😆 I just want my bbs to be happy , I want to fast forward to Ajmer but apparently Gul thinks otherwise ðŸ˜¡ I understand though because they need to build the Dargah set in Mumbai .
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail