Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Rockerchic

๐Ÿคฃ

Sach bolna koi buri bath hai kya? 

๐Ÿคก

Yup.Its a crime on IF๐Ÿ˜† Fangirling away to glory is the path to salvationon on IF๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Closed...

Guys, I forgot.. GAFFUUU DARLING (Ghaffur) IS BACK... After his long hiatus, he is back.. Afterall, all the problems in the serial has started with him..

I missed the GufiYa chemistry โค๏ธ
rogerrocks thumbnail
@Tanvi-Of course we don give hater vibes.Despite the image TKF has, we do fangirl a lot๐Ÿ˜† Yes, the difference is we don mindlessly drool and apologize for the weather conditions. Thats probably why we are classified as haters๐Ÿ˜ญ
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys, I forgot.. GAFFUUU DARLING (Ghaffur) IS BACK... After his long hiatus, he is back.. Afterall, all the problems in the serial has started with him..

The big baddy is back...he has a personality mann ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
giee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

@Tanvi-Of course we don give hater vibes.Despite the image TKF has, we do fangirl a lot๐Ÿ˜† Yes, the difference is we don mindlessly drool and apologize for the weather conditions. Thats probably why we are classified as haters๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hahahahhaa ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Nobody apologized to me for sinking into the 10 inches of snow in Canada๐Ÿ˜ก I deserve an apology too...It's not the weather gods fault but the people who live here... The people in the area should always apologize because they are the ones to blame for the weather...
Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
giee thumbnail
People hate us ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: giee

People hate us ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†

I know.. That's why I was asking if we give hater vibes.. Why are we hated again???๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

I know.. That's why I was asking if we give hater vibes.. Why are we hated again???๐Ÿ˜†

Did something happen today? Why are we discussing this all of a sudden?๐Ÿ˜† Did you read something somewhere?๐Ÿ˜†

Did something happen today? Why are we discussing this all of a sudden?๐Ÿ˜† Did you read something somewhere?๐Ÿ˜†

Go read Giee's post... People are apparently SURPRISED and SHOCKED that we are praising KSG ... ๐Ÿ˜†