Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rockerchic

The pre cap looked like Zoya is working in some hotel, orphanage thing and it looked she'd been there a while. 

I think she'll leave and go to Ajmer and work for a orphanage/hotel then Asad somehow traces her and all the rest happens. 

Thank god, I thought I was the only one thinking that it looks like a leap... It looked so similar to Veer-Zaara..I so want to see Asad after a leap and his turmoil... I don't think all that was shown in the precap can just randomly happen within one day...

Now the Ajmer track will make more sense if there is a leap..
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If its a leap, its just so convenient for Tannu to claim that she is pregnant with Jammy's child😆
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol Gul is really giving Asad hell ðŸ˜† KSG kicked ass and he's the only reason I can bring myself to like Asad ðŸ˜† The rest of the episode was meh🥱
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like we're going to get a leap too , in that way Ajmer makes more sense and Tanwh**e and her baby drama could actually work ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

If its a leap, its just so convenient for Tannu to claim that she is pregnant with Jammy's child😆

And here you are always ready to ruin the moment of delusional wishing😆... Oh shit, now there will be a full scope for this baby daddy track if there is a leap..🥱
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Am I in a twilight zone?

When did we all become KSG fangirls? 😆 

I want to know something, did tannu sleep with Asad to make Zoya leave or to pass of the baby as his?

In any case Tannu claimed she had a husband. So IF Asad was smart he would do a DNA test to check if the baby is his. 
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Am I in a twilight zone?

I want to know something, did tannu sleep with Asad to make Zoya leave or to pass of the baby as his?

In any case Tannu claimed she had a husband. So IF Asad was smart he would do a DNA test to check if the baby is his. 

Lol  you answered you own question with that IF..
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Am I in a twilight zone?

We are just fawning over KSG , the actor😆 As Divya said, he kicked ass man.Indian Telly is filled with wooden planks and KSG pawns everyone in comparison. Gul's previous two male leads don stand a chance😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Karan's acting makes QH watchable but how long can we take Asad who is just crying, not thinking straight and falling in tanveer's stupid trap, as it was some brilliant master plan..

Hope they change track, hard to watch episodes content, just watching few scene forwarding rest. So Tanveer is still at house and Dilshaad words were just words AGAIN...

I miss Zoya badly, she is life of QH. She is needed to bring some sense into dense and dumb Mr. Khan..

Things are making no sense to me at this point, Tanveer not only roaming freely at Khan's but also helping Razia in her plans. QH has become evils world now...

BTW why would Humaira be there too in same police station at same time, talk about coincidences here😕, very dumb scene..

But I have more hope with Humaira Ayaan track than Asad and Zoya, yesterday Ayaan looked hurt and today will definatly wake him to her. Lol no one noticed coffee wala love between them yesterday, are they repeating tracks again..
Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 years ago
_vineeta_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closed...

And here you are always ready to ruin the moment of delusional wishing😆... Oh shit, now there will be a full scope for this baby daddy track if there is a leap..🥱

And from Geet we know 4Lions doesnt believe in baby bump, so baby will just popup and land in Asad's hands😆