Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: divc

I have a feeling that Telly talk video was shot before Ajmer , Asad is wearing the same clothes in yesterday's episode and the media blackout already happened so no need to worry 😆

O divya ur a life saver thank u so much. Saans mein saans ayeyi😛
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh common..You can have whatever the hell you want as your siggie..No one can report or interfere with that😆..I hope IF hasn't come to that🥱

someone probably kissed the report button for no reason. 😕
Originally posted by: giee

When did we talk about her ... ??

Giee, she means Amrapali.. People did talk about her but isn't she part of QH??😕
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Closed...

Giee, she means Amrapali.. People did talk about her but isn't she part of QH??😕

W*F 😡 😡

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Closed...

It is true that Amrapali overacts and some of her expressions make me cringe..Now aren't we allowed to say that? We are merely criticizing her performance, not really the actress in question🥱
giee thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rOoIosw-1ZM[/YOUTUBE]

JaNuu SR BTS 🤣

They went to Ajmer to shoot a damn dream sequence, which they always do, but didn't end up shooting in Ajmer Sharrif which was the main purpose of the shoot.. Getting the blessing and all..👎🏼 👎🏼 I rather have them shoot a REAL sequence in Ajmer Sharrif rather than having a dream sequence in the sand dunes🥱... How does that take the story forward??? And note, they apparently will try to shoot the Dargah scene in a Dargah in Mumbai and pass it off as Ajmer Sharrif.. Ummm.. I'm sorry, I don't think you can recreate Khwaja Moinuddin's Darbar at any cost in Mumbai... Disappointed... Seems like they only got dream, crying, crying, and more crying done in Ajmer and left the rest for Mumbai... Purpose not served well... Edited by Closed......... - 10 years ago
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mods gave me WL for 20 % becuase of that laila pic i edited
giee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

It is true that Amrapali overacts and some of her expressions make me cringe..Now aren't we allowed to say that? We are merely criticizing her performance, not really the actress in question🥱

IF and its rules and regulations are beyond my power of understanding 
giee thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

Mods gave me WL for 20 % becuase of that laila pic i edited

Great now...IF 😡