India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

khan khaandaan's low IQ heritage

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
khaan khaandaan is full of stupid people with doctorate in dumbness and stupidity..
let me start with the most stupid one

1-AYAAN-he proved today he is total dumb and stupid
i can not believe that he said asad does not want to marry zoya and thats why he did not turn up for nikaah or did the deed with tanu..and its totally justifiedClapClapClap

my take-Ayaan are you blind or have low IQ...????????Angry
your brother and Zoya gave so many hints to you that what he fees for zoya but u cant understand single one

-on nikaah day you saw your bhaiyya bhabhi in all lovey dovey manner in living room and even teased asad about  all this but still you are saying he does not want to marry zoya.Dead

-you think he is in love with tanveer or he made this plan with tanveer just to avoid getting married to zoyaDead

-then you say you know your brother best...alaah bachaye aise bhai ki samjhdaari seAngry

-now lets talk about your relationship with Humaira...ayaan you are the most selfish person in this show...for you your best friend does not matter at all,neither her feelings...you want to play with her just because your spineless father does not go to jail...Thumbs Down

-if you have promised something then keep it or at least give it a try...that you never did,,,,have you even seen how you behave with that girl???????its beyond disgusted..yes for me its like this..Thumbs Down

-you do not deserve humaira at all...you are taking every damn decision and making that girl suffer...u made decision about your father's freedom,you decided to get trapped by razia,you decided to get married to humira..you decided to behave with her in such a way...and still you say you are in. compulsion..just think about that girl onceAngry

2-ASAD-i will not say anything aout he is feeling at this moment because for that i have to see upcoming episode..but in todays episodes and previous one.  he has already proved he is no less than Ayaan Confused

-you never tried to confront tanveer about that horrible night

basic questions you should have asked to yourself and your tannu

-who were those people after tannu that night?

-who hit him ?tannu must have seen as he got conscious not tannu madam and she was i. same direaction from where person hit him

-I even if he think he initiated why Tannu went along with him?

-who told zoya about factory...???how Zoya reached at that place?

and the best one is Asad really thinks that he did the sin...how can you even think like this Asad????

3-dilshaad-she is i think most intelligent person at this moment...but still

-how can she let Tannu stay in same house...if she  can do it then let her call shireen  also in khan villa

-i know she is angry with Asad and i can understand her disappointment but at least try to talk to him and get to know why did he do this  when he is already in love withZoya 

i am giving some benefit of doubt to dilshaad as may be in next epi she may take some steps ahead

P.S-.don't bash any actor in my thread.and these are my opinion ..you are welcome to be differ but in decent manner..

P.S.S-gul if you are going for zoyaan track then i don't want to waste any single second of mine on you,your show and your "two brother one girl story"

Edited by sujataraje - 24 June 2013 at 11:04am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasaraniii2m.raniMicha1005orianthiNoe123friendsallksen_vineeta_gieeOne-Of-A-Kindcool_srinautanki_anuLivingfreeraneebshanakyasharan

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I get a feeling that she is heading towards ZoYaan !!

All my excitment has gone down the drain after todays epi!!
Mann Asad blaming himself , Tannu smirking and making faces , Shireen being her usual idiot self , Ayann turning a blind eye and acting all stupid defending his bro...and giving illogical reasons to justify , hurting humzie , Humzie all hearbroken hence No HumYaan and Razia back ...these reasons are enough to ruin my mood!!!

P.S- Highlight was dilshu's dialogue and her setting tannu's duppata right
P.P.S- I dont think that AsYa are getting married in near future

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

orianthifriendsallGoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

Mann Asad blaming himself , Tannu smirking and making faces , Shireen being her usual idiot self , Ayann turning a blind eye and acting all stupid defending his bro...and giving illogical reasons to justify , hurting humzie , Humzie all hearbroken hence No HumYaan and Razia back ...these reasons are enough to ruin my mood!!!

same here giee..and now I don't have any hopes from ajmer track...if gul is trying to make fun of relationship like others serial...then I am not part of it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallgiee

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujataraje

Originally posted by giee

same here giee..and now I don't have any hopes from ajmer track...if gul is trying to make fun of relationship like others serial...then I am not part of it

The whole epi today was Dumbomania!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodyTwoShoes

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Sujata, nice post really..

When I read about Ayaan I went over twice to see I read correct, serioualy are they pushing ZoYaan googly again? How can he say, Asad explicity told him he loves Zoya and how happy he is. I would have been fine with ZoYaan if added convincingly but right now it sound so disgusting...

Lol for other Khan siblings i wouldnt waste time to judge their IQs, they are dumb..

Dilshaad, how can she? Exactly my question, fine she said that but how can he let her stay in same house. Hopefully this eliminates the ugly rape track though as she came fine and didnt behave like she was assaulted...

Asad, he need time to go over what happened, giving him break not judging him.He need Zoya to expose Tanveer, unless she is exposed, he will hold himself for this crime..

I am glad we are zooming to Ajmer soon as all obvious loop holes in this whole track makes it even more diffucult watch. Friday was fine for performances but today seemed to be drag..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 11:33am

GoodyTwoShoes

GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Sujata, nice post really..

When I read about Ayaan I went over twice to see I read correct, serioualy are they pushing ZoYaan googly again? How can he say, Asad explicity told him he loves Zoya and how happy he is. I would have been fine with ZoYaan if added convincingly but right now it sound so disgusting...

Lol for other Khan siblings i wouldnt waste time to judge their IQs, they are dumb..

Dilshaad, how can she? Exactly my question, fine she said that but how can he let her stay in same house. Hopefully this eliminates the ugly rape track though as she came fine and didnt behave like she was assaulted...

Asad, he need time to go over what happened, giving him break not judging him.He need Zoya to expose Tanveer, unless she is exposed, he will hold himself for this crime..

I am glad we are zooming to Ajmer soon as all obvious loop holes in this whole track makes it even more diffucult watch. Friday was fine for performances but today seemed to be drag..
thnks vin..but I am really disappointed with todays episode not because they did not show asya..but they showed all wrong assumptions,wrong symbolism and wrong behaviours...
as I always said..can never take zoyaan track and neither I will in future...and the reason is they never gave any point or place to make it fit in show till now without making it disgusted...

_vineeta_

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Asad neva trusted zo in d pettiest of issues wherein dis s a major blow for zo wat she saw!!

Imagine wat Asad wud hv done if he'd seen zo like dat!!
N wat I hated is he s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity!!
Wat abt Ayaan s intelligence!! 

DUMBNESS B VIRAASAT ME MILI dono bhai ko:(

PS: are n't d viewers like us even more dumb to buy dis crap from cvs?? hope TRP s teach dem d lesson!!

GoodyTwoShoes

Noe123 IF-Dazzler
Noe123
Noe123

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Agree with each and everything you said. I was waiting for Monday with so much eagerness, and we got this. 

Asad gets dumber by day. I think that blow on his head blasted rahi sahi intelligence. 

Dilshaad - I think she will come around once she calms down a bit.

And, Ayaan was an idiot first, then everything else. He wants to vent out his frustrations, so he thinks Asad is going through the same situation. Asad se chhota hain, per dumbness main takes the cake. How can he say he knows his brother? Even if I keep his failing to see Asad-Zoya love, how can he think his bhai would do something so cheap just so that he can escape a marriage? He is not you, Ayaan. So, Ayaan, you want to escape your wedding with Humeira, and you think your bhai jaan doesn't want to marry Zoya. So, what will be your grand plan? Marry Zoya to save your Bhai jaan Angry?

If they are going with Ayaan-Zoya, seriously I am also not interested. Those who say, Asad-Zoya are the end game- well, if they show 95% of show time them being separated, and 5% of time they get together at end. Sorry, not interested. I can't see them having emotional affair, Zoya being treated like a doll and brothers palying "I am holier than thou, so my sacrifice is bigger."

(Was Tanveer in the house? She was at the venue, but not at home)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallGoodyTwoShoes

Go to top