Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Collab : Making u a perfect lover (Page 8)

avni_barun IF-Rockerz
avni_barun
avni_barun

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
nice update...
loved it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshusarun

please6 IF-Dazzler
please6
please6

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Interesting story so Arnav "declared" that he loves Khushi and then goes in to all leave me alone mood weird raizada if someone did that to anyone else the girl would have thought he said it and didn't mean it or regret it and that's why his avoiding me but khushi is not everyone anyways loved it and plzzz update soon

akshusarun

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
lmao NK is here! LOL

akshusarun

Fleur_de_Lis IF-Dazzler
Fleur_de_Lis
Fleur_de_Lis

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
haaa...haa...

loads of fun ...rabba ve!!!!

ufff..Anjali!!!!!

waiting for nandkisore!!!!

akshusarun

norisha Goldie
norisha
norisha

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
nice

akshusarun

akshusarun IF-Dazzler
akshusarun
akshusarun

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hii friends really so sorry for the delay
But i'm little busy with my personel problems
but i wont repeat this again
So enjoy reading Smile
                                               Making u a perfect
                         LOVER

PART 3

"Nannav mera bahi" Nk screamed hugging  arnav tightly..

All the raizada members came  towards the main door Listening Nk's scream.

"Hello hi bye bye...mera nandakishore!!!"maamiji shouted loudly with happiness and hugged NK tightly.

"Maasijii!!"Nk too hugged her back with happiness

."NK bitua tum yeha??"Nani asked surprised to see him.

"Actually i miss you all alot.toh isliye meine socha  aap sab ko suprise karu. isiliye mein aa gaya naniii.aur mera surprise kaise laga???"(i thought of giving u all a surprise.and how is it?) Nk replied with his western hindi language.

"Nk bhai sach mein hame appko dekh ke bahut acha laga.aur waise hum bhi aapko bahut miss kiya"(we are very happy seeing you here.we missed you alott)anjali smiled and hugged him.

Everyone came near him and hugged him.

Khushi loved the family bond and kept smiling seeing the new member in the family.

"NK bhai.mein aapse bahut gusse mein hu.app mere engagement pe kyu nahi aaya?"(i'm very angry at u.why dint you come to my engagement.??)Akash asked NK making an angry face.

NK holded his two in ears with his hands and started doing sit ups.

"I'm sorry Akash..mein actually todha busy tha isliye nahi aaya"Nk said continuing his situps.

Akash made him stand up and hugged him.

"Its ok NK bhai.but i'm happy that you are here."Akash said NK.

Nk pulled from the hug.

"But now i wil not miss any of your wedding rituals.First of all where is my bhabhi??"Nk asked akash who was now blushing a little thinking abt his payal.

"arre.Dekho isse kaise shamra rahe hein"(see him how he is blushing Embarrassed)Nk said looking at akash.

"Shamra nahi sharmana"Khushi corrected NK.

"Wahi wa..."Nk was about to say but he stopped in the middle as he heard an unfamiliar voice.

He turned his head towards khushi.

Nk was awestruck seeing khushi.She is just looking like a barby doll in his cartoon network shows.Nk kept on staring at khushi for a moment.

Arnav observed NK's expressions.Anger ran through his blood making his blood boil.Angry

He clenched his fists to control his anger..He felt like tearing NK into pieces for staring at HIS KHUSHI like that.But he somehow controlled himself.

He cleared his throat  making NK come out of his trance.

"Ye...yeh ladki kaun hein?"(who is this girl?)Nk stammered looking at khushi.

"Yeh Khushi ji hein.payalji ki behen aur.akash ki hone waali saali"(she is payals sister and akash's to be SIL)anjali introduced khushi to NK.

"aur yeh hamara chota bhai.maami ki di kaa beta"(he is our small brother and maami's sister's son)Anjali introduced NK to khushi.

Both of them shook thier hands."Heloo Khushiji...nice to meet you"Nk said shaking his hand with khushi's.

"Heloo nanheji.."Khushi smiled at him with her most beautiful smile..

"Khushiji my name is not nanhe call me NK"Nk said khushi in cute tone.

"Nahi nanheji aapkeliye yehi naam bahut acha hein.aap hamare liye bilkul nanhe nandakishore jaise hi lag rahe hein isliye mein appko yese heee bulaungi"(no nanheji.this name suits you the best.for me you are like small nandakishore so i will call you with this name")Khushi replies to NK with her cute smile.

Now arnav who was witnessing all this along with his family was burning with anger seeing khushi and NK

.NK kept looking at khushi.He was not ready to leave her hand.

But this was making arnav to loose more and more patience..

He cant see nk touching HIS KHUSHI anymore..."NK!!!"Arnav screamed trying to control his anger.

Everyone along with NK looked at  arnav at once..Nk left khushi's hand.

Anger was evident in arnav's eyes which dint go unnoticed by khushi.

Arnav composed himself and tried to be cool and resumed."Hum sab baitke bhi baatein kar sakhte heina"(we can talk even by sitting na)Arnav said controlling his hidden anger.

"Ya sure.why not.chaliye khushiji"Nk said pointing Khushi towards hall.

"Bhai chale..."Akash asked arnav bringing arnav into normal condition.

"NO."Arnav screamed..

"I...i. mean i cant come to the meeting Akash.I have a little hea...d ache"Arnav lied catching his head.He lied because he dont want NK to get close to khushi and he want to keep NK away from khushi.so this is the only way for him to stay at home and keep watch on NK.

"Kya??chotte tumhe sar dard ho raha hein???tum teek toh hona??"(what?you have head ache?are you ok?)Anjali asked arnav panicking.On the other hand khushi was worried for arnav's health which dint go unnoticed by arnav.He felt happy to see khushi worrying for him.

Khushi was just waiting to know if he is ok or not?

Arnav dont want to see khushi getting worried..."Kuch nahi di bus todha sar dard tha.mein bilkul teek hu.bas office nahi jaa saktha hu"(nothing di.its just head ache.i'm completely fine.i just cant go to meeting thats it)arnav replied to anjali making her and khushi relax.

Arnav looked and khushi and gave a smirk which made khushi blush harder."Anjaliji hum adhraq wala chaai banayenge arnavji keliye.unki sar dard keliye acha hoga"Khushi told anjali and left from there.

Arnav kept looking at khushi's disappearing figure,when his trance was broken by akash's words.

"ok.bhai... you take rest.i will manage the meeting"Akash said and left for the meeting.

"chotte...ab tum jaake aaram karo"(go and take rest)anjali said Arnav.

"No diii..."he almost screamed.

"mein yeha teek hu i will stay here i dont want to sleep.

i will just take medicines and will sit with you all"Arnav said coolly to convine his sister.

Anjali was surprised to listen this from arnav because he is the one who dont want to sit with family.but she dont want to ask him now about it.she left for kitchen to make something for NK.All the reamining members sat on the couch and chit chatted with NK about his journey and all.

"Nk bitwa.what did you get for me from kidney.hamrii matbal hein sydney"Maami asked NK with excited face.

"Ohh yaa maasiji.i forgot to give" Nk replied and called HP to bring his luaguage.

NK gave gifts he had bought for everyone.

Anjali and khushi came out from kitchen with some food items for evryone.

Nk gave a saree to anjali.She took it with smile.

But NK dont have anything to give khushi.

He was thinking what he should do then a beautiful idea struck his mind.

"Khushiji kal aap mere saath shopping mein chalenge"(Khushi you will come with me for shopping tomorrow) nk said Khushi.

All the members were shocked.but the main MR.Jelous is more shocked Shocked to hear this.

"JI..."Khushi excused NK with confusion.

"yess khushiji.mein aapkeliye aur payalji keliye gifts nahi laaya.isliye agar aap aayege toh we wil get a gift for payal bhabhi as you know about her likes and dislikes"(i dint bring gifts for u and payalji.so i want u to come with me to select a gift for payal)NK said khushi in his accent.

Arnav was on the verge now. But he cant let Khushi go with Arnav so he tried to interrupt.but he was cut by khushi's voice.

"teek hein nanheji"(ok)Khushi replied NK with smile.

which made arnav more and more angryyy.

Khushi saw arnav fuming with anger.But she ignored him.

The entire family chit chatted happily about the puja and wedding.

Time went on with Khushi NK's fun and arnav's fuming...Each and every time khushi noticed arnav's reactions.

"Ab mujhe jaana hoga"(i should leave now)Khushi said waking up from the couch.

"itni jaldi??kyu khushi ji?thodi dher aur reh sakhte heina"(so fast?why khushiji?you can stay for some more time na)Anjali asked khushi.

"anjaliji woh ghar pe kaam hein aur waise hame shaam ko aaana heina puja keliye.tayaar hona hein"(i have some work in home and i should make preparations to come here tonight for puja)Khushi pleased anjali.

Finally anjali has to say yes for her pleasing request..

"Chaliye khushiji. i wil drop you at your home"Nk muttered to khushi.

Khushi was about to respond but was cut short by arnav's words.."Khushi ko mein drop karunga.."(I will drop khushi)

"Lekin..."Khushi was about to mutter but again arnav interrupted her..

"I will be waiting for you in the car. make it fast"Arnav ordered her and left.

Everyone were shocked to see arnav's behaviour.

Khushi took her bag and left the home bidding bye to everyone..

~~~

Arshi in car

Both of them were silent in the car.

No one muttered even a single word.

Arnav stopped khushi infront of Her home.

When khushi was about to turn arnav words stopped her "Khushi tum NK se dhoor raho"(khushi stay away from NK).

Khushi turned towards arnav and saw his eyes.which were saying that she is only his.

they are filled with full of anger and possesiveness.

"Kyu??"(y)Khushi asked arnav.

"Because i dont like dammit.And dats it dont ask me any questions"Arnav said angrily without looking at Khushi.

Khushi smiled inwardly listening his litlle confession.

She kept staring at arnav.

It became so difficult for arnav to stay there and finally he left...

Khushi kept looking at the direction in which the car disappeared.

"bahut jalan ho raha heina MR.raizada.dekhti hu aakhir kab tak aap mujhe nazar andaaz karte rahoge??Picture abhi shuru hui hein Arnavji"(feeling very jelous na MR.Raizada!!I will see for how much time you will keep ignoring me Wink)Khushi thought to Herself smiling inwardly making her plan for evening puja.

PRECAP

Arnav jelous and arshi romance.

Hii friends i hope you enjoyed this part

plzzz do like and comment

plzz tell me if ther are any mistakes...

Thank you for reading Smile

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

jyogulaarusaruniansukritaa12MONAKARANdeekshbebo2titanichomelesstokyo2189mansiDornan_DeppAshaviNilanjana_20Sonaparam29Bubbles76Huleygirlzainy26arshilove14katjAlai123piyaarshiarnaushisita_ramachandana.sstar_fan1zafiMISTIEavni_barun..ashiya....SunnYaara..pup03algydivsarunfansoni19sweetChitraFjasminerahulSrilathalollavijiasr08

algy IF-Sizzlerz
algy
algy

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
will unres soonTongue

akshusarun

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
update was amazing Big smile wow I am second yay party time PartyDancing