Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Collab : Making u a perfect lover (Page 3)

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
you should seriously continue this cuz not many ppl actually write from this time of the show
it'll be interessting to see how arnav behaves when he eventually finds out about shyam's truth
will he believe khushi? or will he doubt her like he did in the show?
my guess is that they'll be marrried by then and when he hears shyam's lies, there will be heated, passionate, gutter-minded update? Embarrassed LOL Big smile
please update more and pm me!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbow01akshusarunIllGetOverIpk

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
seems to b interesting continue soon ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshusarun

akshusarun IF-Dazzler
akshusarun
akshusarun

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

you should seriously continue this cuz not many ppl actually write from this time of the show
it'll be interessting to see how arnav behaves when he eventually finds out about shyam's truth
will he believe khushi? or will he doubt her like he did in the show?
my guess is that they'll be marrried by then and when he hears shyam's lies, there will be heated, passionate, gutter-minded update? Embarrassed LOL Big smile
please update more and pm me!
hahha thnq soo much Smile
well even i'm w8ting for dat guttery nd passinate moments Wink

Dornan_Depp

avni_barun IF-Rockerz
avni_barun
avni_barun

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
loved it...
do continue...

akshusarun

ll..Gungun..ll Senior Member
ll..Gungun..ll
ll..Gungun..ll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Love the concept
Yyy atleast this time it's a straight forward answer and not because... And then no answer
I would love to read what happens next
It's a really good start to something new

akshusarun

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
lovely... do continue soon.. will be looking forward to first update... HAPPY WRITING Big smile

thanks for pm Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshusarunIllGetOverIpk

akshusarun IF-Dazzler
akshusarun
akshusarun

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
                    Making you a perfect
               LOVER

~~ Part1~~

Khushi turned to see arnav but before that arnav left the place.

Khushi was shocked for a moment."Woh hame yese kaise chodke jaa sakte the??uski himmat kaise hui hame chodke jaane keliye.(How could he leave me like this here and go away????how dare he??)"

"Mujhe unse baat karna hi hoga"(I should talk to him)thinking in her mind she took her phone out to call but her phone is switched off due to low battery.

"Abhi bahut dher hogayi.ghar mein sab pareshan hote honge hame jaldi ghar jaana hoga"(its too late now.everyone in the home will be worried.so i should go to home)Khushi thought.

She started walking to her home since there were no vehicles.

In GH:

All the family members were seated in hall

Since it was 10:30pm everyone in gupta house were worried about Khushi.

"Yeh sankadevi bhi naa...itni raat hogayi aur abhi tak ghar wapas nahi aayi "(This khushi dint return home even it is late night)Buaji said angrily.

Then they heard knock on the door.payal opened the door and she found khushi.

"Haaire nandkishore.itni dher kaha ghumke aayi parameswari????aur phone kyu nahi uta rahe ho?? ghar mein sab log pareshaan horahe hein"(til now wher are you roam??and why were you not lifting the phone.All of us are so worried) buaji asked khushi.

"Meri phone ki battery katham hogayi buaji aur lavanyaji ko chadke aane mein dher hogaya"(my phone's battery was finished buaji and even it took time for me to leave lavanyaji)Khushi said hiding the original reason behind her late coming.

Before buaji could talk again payal had excused khushi from all the family members saying she needs to get fresh.

Arnav himself dont know how he lost control over his mind.he just cant see khushi in tears so finally he let the truth come out of his heart.

He confessed his feelings to khushi unknowingly.he dont know what to do and he was just riding his car in full speed.

""Arnav Singh Raizada!! how can you be soo dumb??without knowing her feelings towards  you how can you confess her??"What if khushi dont love me??"This thought made arnav go mad.

Arnav was driving his car furiously.Each and every moment he spent with khushi came into his mind.And the way he confessed seeing her tears.the damn tears that always make him weak came flashing into his mind.

Then the fact struck him that he left khushi alone near the hill.

"Damn it!!!! how could i do this??how could i leave her alone at this late night."Thinking that he turned his car to see whether khushi had left or not.

He found the hill area where he left khushi empty.

"I think khushi left to her home.but i think i should check her once"thinking that he started to her home.

In GH:

Khushi changed into her night clothes and when she came out of the washroom She saw her sister payal seeing her engagement ring and lost in some thoughts,without making noise she went to payal.

"I think some one is lost in thier dreams"Khushi said teasingly to payal.

Hearing this payal came out of her dreams and started blushing.

"Are wah jiji tum toh shermaate hue aur bhi jyaada khubsurat lagti ho"(wow jiji you are looking beautiful when you are blushing)Khushi again teased payal.LOL

"Khushi tu bhi naa"payal said blushing again.Embarrassed

Both the sisters laughed.Khushi rested on payal. and payal started strocking her hair with love.

"Khushi...tumhe pata hein?? bachpan mein bahut saare sapne dekhi hu apne sapnon ke raaj kumar ke baare mein.hum woh raajkumar keliye bahut intezaar kiya khushi.aur ham akhir mil hi gaya hein akashji meri sapnon ke raajkumar.(Khushi do u remeber in my child hood i used to think of my dream boy.and finally i got him now.)payal said dreamily thinking about akash.

Khushi felt so happy for her sister's happiness.

Each and evry word of payal made Khushi think about arnav.

Then every moment she had spent with Arnav.

starting from Khushi falling in his hands to arnav proposing her

khushi blushed hard remembering the diwali kiss...Embarrassed

"Kya arnavji hi hamare sapnanke raaj kumar hein??"(Is arnav the dream boy of mine??) Khushi thought in her mind.Then her started DHAK DHAK.

Khushi cluthched her dress tightly near her heart...

"Hei devi mayya.jab bhi hum arnavji ke baare mein sochenge toh hamare dadhkan tej kyu hoo jaate hein??"(Why my heart always beats fast when ever i think of him?)She thought  to her best friend DM(devi mayya).

"Kya arnavji ko bhi yesa hi hoga???(Do arnavji feel the same??)"Khushi thought in herself.

Then she remembers arnav proposing her few hours back.

"Mujhe unse baat karna hi hoga.Jaana hoga ki woh hamare baare mein hamare jaise feel karte hein yaa nahi.Aur yeh jaan na hoga ki hamare sapnon ke rajkumar hein ya nahi??"(i should talk to him.does he feel the same that i feel for him??and i should know if he is my dream boy or not)Khushi thought and took her phone to call him.

But no answer

Again she tried hoping he would lift...

She was standing near the window calling arnav.Suddenly she felt gust of wind on her face.the same way when she is near arnav.

She saw arnav sitting in his car and looking into her bedroom.

Arnav saw khushi infront of the window.

Khushi was shocked to see arnav infront of her home.

Before khushi could react arnav left from the place.

Khushi was standing there with shock.

she was unable to understand what was happening and why arnav came at late night to see her.

at RM:

Every one were waiting for arnav to come.because they want to know the reason for cancelling the engagement from him.

Then they saw arnav coming ...

"Chotte..."Anjali called arnav.

arnav know what they all are waiting for.But he was in no mood to discuss all this now.so he turned to face them

"Can we discuss all the things later plzz"He said in a very strong tone and all the family members know that arnav needs time.

Without looking furthur  he went to his room closing his door with frustation.

He changed into his night wear.he started pacing in his room thiking about the incident that happened few hours ago.

"How can i face her??what if she asks me about all this like that diwali day??

what if she says she dont love me??"all these thoughts made him go mad 

He broke the flower vase infront of him..

Then he heard his phone ringing he saw the caller name and was shocked...

Khushi was calling him..

He dont know whether he has to lift the phone or not but he was scared..

for the first time in his life Arnav Singh Raizada was scared to know the reply from his love.

so he decided not to life the call and ignored it.

but again she called.finally he switched off his phone...

"Laad governor kahike.samjate kya hein pane aap ko."(what does he think of himself??)

"Pehle I LOVE U bolte hein,phir hume akele chodke chale jaate hein aur upar se phone bandh karte hein"(first he says I LOVE U,then he leaves me alone and now he switched off his phone)Khushi muttered angrily.

"AAj nahi toh kal mein tumse baat karke hi rahungi.ab phone bandh kiya toh kya hoga??kal hum aapke ghar mein baat karenge(I will talk to you tomorrow in your home)"She fixed in her mind.

"Aur ab keliye Gud night laad governor"She thought and went to bed.

But sleep was far away from her.

She was only thinking of one thing ARNAV!.....

PRECAP

Arshi meet and NK entry

Sorry for the late friends

And thank you for showing lot of love on my prologue Smile

This part is completely about thier feelings so there was less ARSHI part

but from next part it will be full of arshi scenes

I hope you enjoyed this part

so plzz do comment and like

it will be a big encouragement for me.Smile

PS:i wont be able to update anything for sum time friends due to some personel problems

I hope you can understand me

once i'm back i will giv the regualr updates for sure

Edited by akshusarun - 27 June 2013 at 1:49am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

bertjyogulMONAKARANsukritaa12ammuititanichomelesstokyorainbow01ll..Gungun..llHuleygirlzainy26Bubbles76AshaviNilanjana_20Sonaparam29Dornan_Deppsakhter90SarunArshiloversita_ramavaishuuplease6dva2vraAlai123piyaarshikatjsirivalli.t..ashiya..-Dellz-zafiavni_barunstar_fan1chandana.sSrilathalolla..SunnYaara..pup03sarunsashasinghChitraFjasminerahulalgysoni19sweethoney-sweetyvijiasr08

vijiasr08 IF-Addictz
vijiasr08
vijiasr08

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
GOING TO MISS YOU BADLY YAR

KUSHI REALISE ARNAV PRESENCE

SO CUTE YAR

ARNAV AVOID KUSHI AND FEEL EMBASMENT FOR SAYING I LOVE YOU

WAITING FOR UPDATE YAR PLZ COME SOON

Edited by vijiasr08 - 27 June 2013 at 8:03am

akshusarun