Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Collab : Making u a perfect lover (Page 26)

sabz105 Goldie
sabz105
sabz105

Posted: 30 June 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hi Akshu, I came across this FF of yours and must say it's really interesting!!!!

Please continue with next chapter, eagerly waiting for ArShi's confessions!!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshusarun

star_fan1 IF-Rockerz
star_fan1
star_fan1

Posted: 02 July 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Just read all the parts in one go 
Its Awesome and lovely story
Must sat beautifully written
Loved it too much
Precape is more interesting
Waiting for next update eagerly

akshusarun

coolflora Goldie
coolflora
coolflora

Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Nice ff

akshusarun

akshusarun IF-Dazzler
akshusarun
akshusarun

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged

PART-7A
The wind was roaring making the trees swing furiously with lot of noise...clouds are moving close to each other forming a thick layer of dark,ready to burst out into the huge storm any moment...
Arnav was driving the car furiously making khushi scared of the speed...She could see the inner storm burning inside arnav that is gonna burst out any moment...she expected this from him...and is waiting for the storm to burst...atleast that could change the things between them...
Arnav stopped the car suddenly at the middle of the road making khushi almost fall off her seat...
He got down the car and came to her side,opening the side door he pulled khushi out of the car...making khushi flinch in pain...
He pinned her to the side door and shouted loudly."Why the hell did you dance with him dammit?"making khushi almost shiver...
Tears started rolling down her eyes due to the pain...she know she has to face him in order to get answer for hers...so she gained the strength and shrugged his hands off and spoke with firm voice.."Kyu matlab?hum kisise dance kare ya na kare..aapko isse kya faraq padtha hein?"(Why means?what difference does it make to you with who ever i dance or not)
Arnav holded her more tightly and spoke..."ofcourse faraq padtha hein dammit...kyunki pyar kartha hu mein tumse...I LOVE U DAMMIT...pehle bhi kaha tha na"
Khushi pushed him forcibly and shouted at him.."Haa kaha tha aapne...lekin kya ek baar bhi hamare jawab jaanne ki koshish ki?"(Yes you told...but you dint even try to know my answer atleast once)Arnav was silent for khushi's  question...she continues seeing his silence..."Nahi na..jab ham aapse baat karna chahthe the aap hame ignore ki hein...kyu?"(when I want to talk to you.You ignored me...why?)
"Kyunki mein tumse na nahi sunna  chahtha hu..."(Because I dont want to listen a no from you dammit)...Arnav admitted finally...
Khushi was rooted in her spot for his confession...she just stared in his eyes that were speaking volumes confessing all his feeling through his eyes...

He continued speaking staring into her eyes..."From the time I saw you...you affected me alot...i hated you for affecting me,I made your life hard to live...but tumhari har aasu mujhe bahut takleef de raha tha..tumhe khush karne keliye kuch bhi karna chahtha tha...dheere dheere mujhe samaj mein aaya ki mujhe tumse pyar hogaya hein...meri di mujhse kehti hein jab meri jindagi mein ek ladki aayegi,jiske bina aiesa lagta tha jaise meri saas ruk jaayegi,jis ke bina mein jee nahi paunga...woh ladki tum hi ho khushi...pata nahi tum mujhe accept karogi ya nahi...but i want you...and I  LOVE YOU"(Your tears gives me pain..I want to do anything to make you happy...and slowly i understood that i have fallen in love with you...My di used to tell me..that a girl will come in my life..without whom I cant breathe..and without whom I cant leave...and that girl is you..)he confessed with utmost sincerity in his eyes...he stared for sometime into her eyes and  turned to other side...Khushi was just stunned listening his confession...A beautiful smile started playing on her lips ...tears rolled down her cheeks listening how much he loved her...she was in loss of words for his love...she watched him silently and kept recalling all the words he told to her...
Both of them stood silent at their places..only the sounds of the thunder and the rain droplets is audible... she immediately ran and hugged him from back making arnav surprised...
He turned to face her...khushi looked into his eyes and spoke..."Hum bhi aapse i love you dammit Heart"...and hugged him...

Arnav was stunned at the sudden confession...he was surprised to hear it when he was expecting a no from her...
He slowly registered her words in his mind and his heart skipped a bit for her confession but he was still confused if he really did listen it or was just dreaming..he broke the hug and cupped khushi's face and asked..."What??did you really say that?"He asked with excitement..to which khushi nodded while blushingEmbarrassed...Arnav was out of the world with her gesture...He tried to pull her in arms but she escaped...but before she could go arnav caught her wrist making her stop...
He slowly moved towards her so closely so that their bodies were in close contact,her back touching his front...

their position was making her shiver...
The romance whispering in the raindrops is making them loose in the web of love... <3
"I love you"he whispered huskily near her ear touching her ear lobe with his craving lips...Khushi felt the sudden wide fire spread in her body making her shiver...she gasped completely loosing herself in him.
He slowly started his way towards her neck,kissing the rain drops,and tasting her with his lips...she arced her neck to the other side giving him full access to her neck...after devouring her neck for a long time...
He slowly moved to her cheeks and gave an open mouth kiss making her moan...he observed her completely lost and a satisfactory smile played on his lips...he slowly turned her to face him...
her face turned into tomato red  giving more shine to her beautiful smile...arnav admired her blushing form and pulled her close by her waist...so that there is no gap even for the air to pass between them,he slowly raised her chin making her look into his eyes(I know its little old Wink )

She looked into his eyes which are mirroring her own...love,desire and passion are filled in their eyes...making them loose completely in the world of passion...
Giving into the passion arnav slowly moved closing the distance between their lips...

Khushi closed her eyes and her lips started to quiver feeling his hot breathe on her lips...He immediately took her inviting luscious lips into his...he took her lower lip and started nibbling it between his lips...he bited her on her lip earning a moan from her...
He took the advantage of it and entered into her mouth tasting each and every corner with his toungue...
First khushi dint involve in the kiss and she let him do what he want...but later she too started playing with him..exploring his mouth with hers.
The kiss was different today...it is full of love,lot of promises and care for each other...it started simply and turned into a fight between two tongues fighting for their domination...they made love to their mouths for long time and parted only for breath...Embarrassed
Touching their foreheads with each others...they breathed heavily looking into each others eyes...Khushi blushed seeing the lipstick on arnav's lips...arnav smirked seeing her state...and spoke lovely.."You look sexy when you blush" Embarrassed...making her more blush...
Khushi hid her face in his chest making him wound his hands around her...
Both of them stood their hugging each other with bright smiles on their faces...finding solace in each other arms and excited for spending the wonderful and the new beginning of their lives togeather...Smile

Arnav was happy because he got missing part of his life whereas khushi was happy to win the love of the person she loved the most...(but is that enough for her? Wink well I think she has some other tasks for her laad governor Wink )
She know how to turn her lover to a perfect lover... Smile

PRECAP

Khushi and her conditions...
khushi rocks arnav shockss... Wink

First of all Happy Rabbavee...anniversery everyone...

I Know that all of you are missing our lovely arshi CryCryCry like me...
I want to dedicate this update to all the fans of IPKKND...
Hope we will get to see them togeather soon SmileSmile
And coming to update i know its story kam pics jyada wala update..
sorry for the short update will try to update part-B in a day...
Due to the trip and the starting of the semester i'm not able to write it regularly so please try to understand...
and I tried to write something romantic for the first time...I tried by best but i dont know if it reached upto the level...
I hope you will enjoy it...
Please do LIKE and COMMENT after reading it...
I would love to know your feelings about this part...
and i want to know if i'm really good at writing the romantic ones...
So please COMMENT Smile
thank you...

Smile
BUDDY me for PM's Smile

Edited by akshusarun - 07 July 2014 at 10:41am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

akkidhaaarusarunianLUCKYRADHIMONAKARANtokyoarhi.sarunbrinnybebo2i_m_arshiyaHuleygirlcuteyraizada84sparklingeyes11zainy26dershikaNilanjana_20Sonaparam29Neha.ASswpnaAlai123swtsamsita_ramaNas.arshiarnaushiSweety012345katj.PastelDamsel.nadiafarjananano123chandana.sstar_fan1zafidhanyacsuji5-Dellz-Parii..soni19sweetpup03divsarunfanHappytwinklejasminerahulSrilathalollareemamariyamfffan123Alone111Nehageet.

..Lunatic.Lover IF-Sizzlerz
..Lunatic.Lover
..Lunatic.Lover

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Res
unres...
Dear chala bagundi update...
Loved their first kiss dammitEmbarrassed
akshu the first para is written, edit it baby...
Continue soon

Edited by Angellic_doll - 07 July 2014 at 10:23am

akshusarun

akshusarun IF-Dazzler
akshusarun
akshusarun

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angellic_doll

Res
unres...
Continue soon

ipud baane unda i mean i edited that again
now chedck it ones Smile

..Lunatic.Lover

..Lunatic.Lover IF-Sizzlerz
..Lunatic.Lover
..Lunatic.Lover

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshusarun

Originally posted by Angellic_doll

Res
unres...
Continue soon

ipud baane unda i mean i edited that again
now chedck it ones Smile
Ok...

akshusarun

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
what a beautiful confession.romance was passionate