Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

((: Mohabbat Mahal 25th Thread~Celebrations :)) (Page 110)

--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 7396

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by --Anjali--

main iss Vodafone ka murder kar dungi
hahha
go n do d honoursLOL
 
but mujhe jail nahi jana Ouch

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by --Anjali--

main iss Vodafone ka murder kar dungi
hahha
go n do d honoursLOL
 
but mujhe jail nahi jana Ouch
jail to bd me dekha jayga...gumrah m jana h na...karan ayga phir tujhse milne ter story poochneLOL
veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 7748

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by veds_6791

You all ignored me again AngryPinchOuchBroken HeartCry

Go now and comment here ----->>http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/ and here ---->>http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

You have to comment there twice in 24hrs!!!
i commentd there tabhi k tabhiBig smile
Good... but you only commented on Kritika's comment on Karan's also Tongue
--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 7396

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by Arjuhi_kk

Originally posted by --Anjali--

main iss Vodafone ka murder kar dungi
 
kar de...
 
phir teri story gumrah me aayegiMonkey Winks
karan ks th...hm bhi ayge...hm frenz haina iske...hmse bhi karan quest poochegaLOL k anji hmesha s aisi thi...ya sirf voda k liye violent thiLOL
 
tum logo ko Karan se milna hai aise hi chali jao... mujhe bich main nat lao
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds_6791

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by veds_6791

You all ignored me again AngryPinchOuchBroken HeartCry

Go now and comment here ----->>http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/ and here ---->>http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

You have to comment there twice in 24hrs!!!
i commentd there tabhi k tabhiBig smile
Good... but you only commented on Kritika's comment on Karan's also Tongue
link plsLOL
--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 7396

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by --Anjali--

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by --Anjali--

main iss Vodafone ka murder kar dungi
hahha
go n do d honoursLOL
 
but mujhe jail nahi jana Ouch
jail to bd me dekha jayga...gumrah m jana h na...karan ayga phir tujhse milne ter story poochneLOL
 
Karan nahi aayega... wo baalon ki dukaan aayega Dead
 
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anjali--

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by Arjuhi_kk

Originally posted by --Anjali--

main iss Vodafone ka murder kar dungi
 
kar de...
 
phir teri story gumrah me aayegiMonkey Winks
karan ks th...hm bhi ayge...hm frenz haina iske...hmse bhi karan quest poochegaLOL k anji hmesha s aisi thi...ya sirf voda k liye violent thiLOL
 
tum logo ko Karan se milna hai aise hi chali jao... mujhe bich main nat lao
ROFL dosto k liye itna to kr h skti h
veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 7748

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by veds_6791

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by veds_6791

You all ignored me again AngryPinchOuchBroken HeartCry

Go now and comment here ----->>http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/ and here ---->>http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

You have to comment there twice in 24hrs!!!
i commentd there tabhi k tabhiBig smile
Good... but you only commented on Kritika's comment on Karan's also Tongue
link plsLOL
Are yahin pe toh hai... there are two links na... the 2nd one...

this one ----->>
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..NadiaZ..   Replies: 1205   Views: 55896

..NadiaZ.. 1205 55896 22 March 2013 at 12:03pm by ..NadiaZ..
Kaisa yeh pyar hai thread //thread N=13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ..NadiaZ..   Replies: 1201   Views: 86138

..NadiaZ.. 1201 86138 06 March 2013 at 7:11am by ..NadiaZ..
MUSICAL MAHAL of DAYA SHETTY FC # 65

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: gadhadada   Replies: 1200   Views: 123124

gadhadada 1200 123124 04 January 2013 at 4:07am by Soni.
Mohabbat Mahal#14|Tere Ishq Ne Mohe Rang Dala <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: MohabbatMahal   Replies: 1194   Views: 31186

MohabbatMahal 1194 31186 03 September 2012 at 9:15am by .Dulcet
Mohabbat Mahal#13||Some New Surprises-peep in ;)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: shibz   Replies: 1151   Views: 23032

shibz 1151 23032 09 August 2012 at 9:48pm by pinkyfrkaranika

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index