Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mansi_47

Prtsy tell her to make it in KMH forums

she made in KMH2😃😃😃😃
lets go there guyz...dnt spam here much now
kavyasam thumbnail
WOW  25 threads    👏X25

Good job guys.   Sorry I am very late in wishing.  But better late than never no 😛

Congrats once again. :)
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanju-

So. Freaking. Nostalgic.🤢
Why?! WHY would you do that??!!! Its Cruel. So CRUEL mujhse baat kar rahi ho ya khud se?😆ya kisi aur se🤔

I'd actually never read those write-ups before.. I vaguely remember having scrolled through it one of these days and then left cuz I read some particular line about Karanika as a 'couple'.. Here I was already starting to feel the consequences from Shibzy's opening post and barely have I recovered from the Soniyo VM, I think I managed to pull off another daredevil stunt by continuing to read through.. you know what sanju..my English teachers would've been so impressed with u😆 specially my PU Eng teacher was soo disappointed with most ppl including me reading our English answers in our first test.. most of  us got around 50%only🤢

It's like a punch in the face to read all that and realize THAT is how greatly we once thought of Him. Of Her. Of THEM. THAT. Ditto!

I remember a phase in my school life where I didn't like talking about 'the dream guy', 'relationships', 'love' etceteras.. I detested the company of girls who gushed about the likes of these. I'd ridicule people who called themselves "fans" of a daily soap or some star and went on with thesis on them! And yeah ofcourse, I'd "haww" at the mention of making friends on the internet.. I mean seriously.. You gotta be kidding me! You must be a complete spoilt brat if you interacted with virtual strangers. That'd be the most dangerous, unsafe thing my underexposed l'il brain could think of! Ditto again🤪

And puh-leez I'd laugh on your face like you cracked the funniest joke if you told me you'd go in search of some TV show set, completely clueless with a hugee soft toy in your hands, with the sole intention of meeting the TV actors, you close to worship! Hilarious much?! Apparently Not.
Cuz then KMH happened. "Karanika" happened. india-forums happened. Now what do they say about the mighty falling hard? Well, that phrase can now come with an example😆 Suddenly I had answers!  yeah true😆

KMH, well.. It's probably safe to declare KMH an adjective in itself that translates to magic, brilliance, madness, LOVE put together. Or probably a degree of comparison that's superlative to 'best'. Cuz it might be an insult to KMH to try and capture it's essence in words. It's beyond that. For the spell it has cast on us to last us so long, it has to be beyond words.
Karanika, that's a term that, like Ari stated, was my answer to the how I'd picture an ideal relationship. Where the foundation is friendship. Where love is beyond expression. Where you don't have to make desperate attempts to look like you're in love. Where even when you fight your worst, everyone who witnesses goes "Aww.. Can it get any adorable?!". Where she laughs at his joke even before he has said it. And where his face breaks into a gorgeous smile at the mere sight of her. And then they royally walk all over it! Our definition of an ideal relationship 'amicably' broke up! Tsk. Tsk. tell me bout it😭

And india-forums was definitely my answer so much in life. It not only told me why virtual friends can be such a blessing, it has kept reiterating the fact everytime I needed what I could call a 'blessing'.. It's bittersweet a journey, like 'life' for instance.. People come and go.. So many memories to remember each one by. Then all ups and downs of the forums. The war of the chaskameter. The struggle to keep your GA thread on top. The members you develop an instant dislike towards or those who become the best of friends before you know it! The absolutely awe-inspiring ones. So many lessons and learnings and growing up along the way! And those gems you gain along the way who'll always stick by in this world, where like I said, people come and go! soo true❤️

And l'il milestones like these take you on a trip down the memory lane.. And though it might not seem with Rockerz and Sizzlerz around, I have been a part for long enough to witness the joy in accomplishing these seemingly small milestones. From KL to ML to MM now! What a journey.. If I start elaborating, this Mt.Everest is going to break all records of ML, which I don't intend to do😆 I just miss the old times beyond measure!😒 same here😒

There are days I miss KMH so much, it literally hurts to not be able to switch on the TV and catch a glimpse of Arjuhi. So much has changed, you cant even begin to name it. It seems like it was ages ago when I rushed home to catch the 3o'clock repeat..dun even remind me about TV..😵

Then there are moments (yes, this has reduced to being momentary) when I miss Karanika. Today I looked at that banner with so many Karanika pics and almost waited for the pain to come, but it didn't. I guess in a way we're all past it. And why not, when they have themselves ridiculed that oh-so-precious relationship in umpteen ways! But ofcourse, till we're all here with the common thread that connects us named after them, these passing moments are going to come! Again, like I said, I could relate with Ari's write-up in every which way, they could make me smile when I wanted to cry. In my low times, those SBS segments were the remedy. What happens when the remedy becomes the cause of more pain? it hurts soo much💔

I don't even know where I'm going with this.. And since it's going to show up on some 50th odd page in between the spamming and hardly going to make sense, I came *this* close to backspacing the whole thing. But I guess I'll just post it.. Tum sab toh ghar ke hi ho😆
So yeah, Many Congratulations on the 25th Thread (if you're not on 26 already) Mohabbat Mahal and everyone who has contributed in the slightest or the greatest way! 22 that's on..i remember the page becoz i had to reply😆

**Special congratulations to Shilps who kept dragging everyone from any random thread on the forum to MM🤣 hahaha Agree🤣
A BIG hug to all my fellow Mohabbatians! 🤗 Here's to more Mohabbat...

🤗you expressed so beautifully...everything that was in my mind..
And u r the only one who gave a PROPER MM special thread "nostalgic" speech<33
Proud of you
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hehe.. Thankies Shibzy🤗