slap slap

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
ENOUGH AngryAngry

i think its high time Gautum's family get what they deserve Censored

this Neelu is jumping around too much like a monkey these daysAngry
i hope/wish Aakash gives a tight tight slap to Neelu and Gautum...DeadDead Actually if Aakash slaps Neelu and Poonam slaps Gautum for insulting her parents, will be wonderfulThumbs Up

sorry can't make a poll, so plzz share/give your thoughtsBig smile

Edited by _mehak_ - 24 June 2013 at 10:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazManzzSpotFaayeyRaadhni_mahi_Gugumintifunkyliciousangrybreadnikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
The slap can wait... They need to be taught a lesson but they need to be taught it in their style... Someone should just call the police and say they asked for a dowry... LOL 

Then they can all rot in jail and Gautam also agreed to the idea - so he can not even save his parents 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni_mehak_Guguminti

violetshine IF-Dazzler
violetshine
violetshine

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Their behaviours is just disgusting !! .. They are acting like animals in the zoo !! Where's the bloody humanity and self respect !!... Their true colours need to be exposed ASAP ! I'm sick of their behaviour totally unacceptable ...

Gautam is just doing my head in .. Instead of jumping the gun all the time he should calmly find out what is happening before screaming at everyone ... & if poonam was to be aware of what is happening with her parents being spoken to and embarrassed like this she will give them all a tight slap !! .. I don't know how Akash and Poonam will get Married but I hope this does happen and happen sooon !! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

hateme2 IF-Rockerz
hateme2
hateme2

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Disgusting !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mehak_riyya6

_mehak_ Goldie
_mehak_
_mehak_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by violetshine

Their behaviours is just disgusting !! .. They are acting like animals in the zoo !! Where's the bloody humanity and self respect !!... Their true colours need to be exposed ASAP ! I'm sick of their behaviour totally unacceptable ...

Gautam is just doing my head in .. Instead of jumping the gun all the time he should calmly find out what is happening before screaming at everyone ... & if poonam was to be aware of what is happening with her parents being spoken to and embarrassed like this she will give them all a tight slap !! .. I don't know how Akash and Poonam will get Married but I hope this does happen and happen sooon !! :)

yes, i really hope Aakash-Poonam get married soon (and that too in front of Gautum and his family...would be amazingLOL)

acting like animals? i think they are animalsDead i hate when Gautum makes that stupid serious-angry face, how dare he shouts at Poonam's parents, where's his innocence now??

i thing i noticed is, there is so much change in Gautum's character...in the beginning how innocent he was and then during the engagement we saw his changed behavior and now...i just don't have words!!!Dead

i think he was just getting married to Poonam for money so he could open up another coaching center..Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniGuguminti

Raadhni Goldie
Raadhni
Raadhni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Disgusting behaviour... it seems those villagers who came with the baraat have come to the town for the first time and have seen such decorations and delicious food for the first time in their life... even the ladies are behaving in such disgusting manner... they are worse than the animals... insaniyat to hai nahi aur upar se  khana/bhojan ki apmaan... stooing so low.
Hope the police comes in when they ask for money for tilak ceremony. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guguminti

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Big smile  Big smile  Lovely Thought  Big smile

Big smile  Great Really  Big smile  Big smile Good   Big smile Going  Then For Us Indeed Big smile   Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index