Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kya pakaya hai aaj -_- (Page 5)

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
ohh myy myy   

peppy!!!!  tu merii buddy list mein ni hai re??? 

yaa ALLAH  kaise din aa gaii bestie hi frnd list mein ni hain... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkangel93

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I agree it was very boring
sab rone main he buzy the

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

darkangel93

Reyansh23 Goldie
Reyansh23
Reyansh23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I agree too
It ws really boring..without Asya...
Ek to v r so excited abt d Ajmer track n dey r Jst lingering d current useless track...
I mean seriously v cn watch all dat ayra n Razia thing later...
Only n only Asya fr nw...
Evn I too lvd dilshaad bashing in tannu...Chalo kisi ne kuch to kaha use...
Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Agree with you...without Asya its not worth to watchLOL
MissDiva Senior Member
MissDiva
MissDiva

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Ajmer track already has been started in last part... So calm down and enjoy the trackSmile
armaanasya IF-Dazzler
armaanasya
armaanasya

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=darkangel93]It's really irritating to see an uncomfortable Ayaan, a clueless and hurt Humeira, a defeated Badi Bi, a dumb Shireen, a mum Rashid and the ever successful bitch Razia OVER & OVER again!!!!! I felt like breaking my tv today!!!!Angry[/DIV]

GET ON WITH THE STORY, PEOPLE!!!!! I'm DYING to see the Ajmer track!!!! Forget the other family for the rest of the week and just give us AsYa!!!!! You can show Razia smirking at the camera a few days later!!!Angry

[DIV]P.S-

Omg ditto lol can't stand that repetitive storyline of Siddiquie house. And yesterday's episode they took 18 minutes what a waste!! And 2 minutes of Asad crying and no progress in story! Tomorrow also they won't show Ajmer. At the end they'll just realise she's missing
Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I'm not even bothering to watch this crap. I'm only going through the WU. only watched the precap. Unhappy
3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Actually I liked the episode today, I wanted the story to continue and I would have hated it if they just showed them straight away in Ajmer.
I would have preferred that they show Tanveer today and she trying to talk to Dillu or Asad and both of them walking away disgusted... would have tied it in nicely...
I for once even liked Ayaan and Humeira and I am glad he was honest, I would have preferred if he had asked her to go ask her mother. I find the Humeira's character very irritating, the actress is fine, its the character I find annoying, very self centered, lives in a bubble. All she can think about is Ayaan and her love for him, almost another Shirin in the making...So if anything the parallel between RaIn and AYRA  was beautifully shown.    

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index