Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Love is a country we could not defend. (Page 8)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAYMA

I love your post!!! Beautifully written... in the precap asad said that "I just want to meet her and ask for forgiveness.  I know that I have committed a sin."   it means that he is convinced that he did it with tanveer and he is at faultCry
now i'm really scared how he will be able to win zoya back if he himself think that he is at fault what will he do and what will be his relation with billo rani because if he thinks that they did it i don't think that he will ask her to leave his house even if dilshad asks her he will not let her go because he is feeling guilty

Thank you.Big smile...Asad's fear that he is Rashid part 2 and his lack of memory of the incident and the shock of losing Zoe has stunned his brain. All he can think is that he is an unworthy reptile and he should be groveling at Zoe's feet. Nobody can stand between him and Zoe even at this point and we shall see that. 

For now, just believe that no matter where Zoe goes, Asad will find her and protect her. Zoe is lifeless , as lifeless as Asad when she is away from him.Smile

Sana70 Goldie
Sana70
Sana70

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Loved your post Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Vicky,nice post. Exclusively loved last para...

Things have to calm down a bit, Asad has to first tell himslef he didnt do it. Until then even if Zoya forgives him he wont pardon himself and that will happen only when tanveer is exposed. Now that will happen when Zoya wake up and for that Tanveer need to instigae her..

Tanveer think she won, but rejection from Dilshaad and Asad will push her to follow her to Ajmer. When she laugh that sneering smile, then only Zoya realize she trapped her Mr. Khan to bring justice to him..

Time is key here and both need without others just by being alone with eack others memories, it will take them to right path..

Ayaan, why he said that Asad was forced to marry thats why it all happened? Now does he doubt his love for Zoya, Gosh hope we are not going in same loop which sounds more disgusting as he saw them first hand..

Other that on Ayaan, I sincerely feel for him and Humaira. No one should be forced to love and accepted by anyone. Asad ke pyar ko Tannu ka grahan aur Ayaan ke pyar to Razia ka..

Humaira is his love no doubt but she is making a curse for him..

Thank you and you have a very valid point. Asad is going to drown in self-loathing until he knows what BCA did to him and that nothing can make him unworthy of Zoe. Zoe needs to find out first that BCA has trolled Asad. Let us see how this plays out. 

Ayaan doesn't know Asad at all and AsYa seem rocket science to him - so i have no hopes from him and the way he treats Humzie like a plague makes me cringe. Ayaan bought Humzie for 1 crore and he is yet to own up to that. 
-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

unresed page 1.

by the way, Zindagi Gulzar Hai Yeah Ishq Ka Darbar Hay Kisay Kay Gham Ko Bantna Hi Piyaar Hay, Big smile 

I love Zaroon and Kashaf. Faith is what made Zaroon push limits to marry Kashaf , even though he had no idea he loved her. Perseverance is a virtue of love.Smile 
AsadkiDeewani Goldie
AsadkiDeewani
AsadkiDeewani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Oh my god...this was such a beautifully written post. I think I'm a little bit in love with u coz of ur posts. U hv described their relationship perfectly. It's def not a fairytale n i think Zoya needed that distance to get out of the visual shock n be able to think for herself. That separation was needed for her. I also feel that Asad will go after her no matter wt Dilshad says. He is a man on a mission n he is not gonna let anybody stand in his way which is how i like it. I was so glad to see the precap in that at least now he is fighting for his love. We will finally get to see Asad's true capacity n immensity of his love n his willingness to go thru anything n to any extent to seek redemption n get bk his love. 

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoyafan

Just one word-----WOW!!!!!!!
ClapClapClap

Thank you.Big smile
jamoshi2507 IF-Dazzler
jamoshi2507