Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Love is a country we could not defend. (Page 7)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Trauma...Now thats a much better word I will use now. Instead of "dumb" 
I think its almost impossible (at least for me) to not feel sorry or bad for these two. Love really is a painful thing. Makes me glad that I have not experienced it and kind of hope not to.

Im glad Ayaan told Humeria the truth. But he didnt have to be a jackass about it! And I think its even worse that he believes Asad slept with Tanveer just to get out of marriage with Zoya. And he claims to know his brother so well? A blind man could see and feel the love between Asad and Zoya. 

Great post Vicky. Glad to have you back fully Big smile

Thanks and no, i don't think many ppl are happy to see me. Apparently i emotionally manipulate feelings and brainwash you all by my writing.LOL...

Yes, trauma it is and i don't see it settling down anytime soon. Loving someone is becoming that someone and the process is not always easy. I hope you do find your fairytale minus the thorns. You are so much like Lucy of Narnia.Smile

Ayaan's thinking starts and ends on his own being ultimately. Am still waiting for the day when he makes me proud and at least treats Humzie like a human-being.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhorLivingfreeDreA

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Oh..my fav writer!You are back.. !Big smile

Asad or Zoya are going through a great shock, it is not fair to expect them to behave rationally at this point.. (Even Dilshaad for that matter)

But Ayaan totally dissappointed me today.. I hoped with vikrant's arrival, they would improve Ayaan's character somehow..but man..he has become worse! My problem is not that he failed to see Asad's love for Zoya.. Coz we all know he is dumb in that area or else he would have seen Humeira's pain long time ago.. My problem is that he thought Asad would sleep with someone else to get out of a marriage.. what kind of sick logic is that? Does he know Asad at all?

Thanks Nishita and its good to be back. People can just open their mouths and give lectures on situations they don't know a penny about , so i don't even bother listening to their gibberish. Walk a mile in their shoes and then, we shall talk. Nobody can comment on AsYa for the moment at least , just look at their mental state. 

Ayaan's opinion on Asad made me cringe.Seriously. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishitaraodelena90

rasa Groupbie
rasa
rasa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Vicky, good to have you backHug

Forget ASYA, I am still traumatised after last week's dramaLOL  It would be good to see ASYA evolve into a much more mature couple.

Ayaan will probably come to his senses only in 2014..Sillygoon that he is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
They were never meant to be a fairytale. They aren't. Love proves its worth only when it passes the test of fire. And tests of love are ugly... very very ugly... always. So, chill. 

How true!Clap

Vicky,
 I am loving the way they are taking AyRa-Clap Ayan is impatient with Humeira- he has not taken Zoya's advice on love...he will find himself in Humeira's position one day, when the pain of unrequited love hits him- he will be lucky if she is not lost to him forever, by then.Smile

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youth_showsfan

hey vicky
awesome post
in all the saazishien
only 2 people r badly affected nd they r asad n humaira
zoya is also effected but she still has sympathies n people's
shoulder to cry on
but asad has none everyone has broken all their ties with him
nd humaira is being used as a mere pawn by everyone
including her mother
this rejection of ayan s nothing infront f d truth which she might come
to know later dt her mather used her as a pawn.
thus i feel really bad for asad n humaira
ayaan is pure dumb

Thank you. Asad and Humzie are victims of manipulation. Asad has been trolled by BCA and Humzie is trolled by Razia and Ayaan.But poetic justice shall find its way. Asad's love for Zoe shall triumph and so shall Humzie's dignity.Smile
metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Great post and very well said!Thumbs Up

I totally agree with the first half of your post about Asad and Zoya.
Both are indeed in a state of shock. Traumatized from the whole situation, both are in such a state of mind where they dont know what to do. Like you said, kyunki Zoya shock mein hain she is even 'forgetting' about all the threats Tanveer had given her. Hopefully, once she is out of this shock, she will realize that kahin na kahin this was all Tanveer's plan. Asad, bechara, yes bechara because he can't remember anything of it, he was being trapped. At that point he was at no fault BUT yes he has to go through that phase of trust where is he standing now. He has to feel how it is when your loved and dear ones do not believe you. Like he always did to Zoya. Only then he will understand how it is and this bring both of them into a stronger relationship. 
This whole thing going on in their life is actually a big learning moment and experience, in fact a milestone. 

Love proves its worth only when it passes the test of fire. And tests of love are ugly... very very ugly... always. 

Love this line. You nailed it here. Love can be indeed a very ugly feeling. Pyaar, mohabat, ishq jitna khushi deta hai utna hi dard aur dukh bhi deta hai...

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

very disappointed for Ayaan.. I cant understand when he decided to marry Humeira why cant he just respect her love..it Is his decision.. Also, he thinks Asad slept with Tanveer because he did not want to marry Zoe, he thinks so low about Asad and he claims he understabd his bhaijaan.. Why am I seeing Zoyaan coming soon.. Ayaan has to be rejected by his  love to understand Humeira's pain.. Ayaan has not realized Asad-Zoya's love till now..Now I am sure he will fall for Zoya and Zoya will reject him

Thank you. The day Ayaan starts seeing things beyond himself, we shall be very happy.LOL... and Gullu should stop making Ayaan saying things like he knows Asad too well. He doesn't. 

Ayaan falling for Asad's  Zoe will only make everyone miserable.
mix_of_emotions IF-Sizzlerz
mix_of_emotions
mix_of_emotions

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i as a normal viewer who doesnt know about any spoiler apparently will take the episode as dramatic one in which first time tanveer was questioned,asad broken and shattered (ksg nailed it).and ayaan blurted the truth to humeira.i feel for the girl.and the precap most happening.because normal viewer who watch show only on tv doesnt know about zoyaan thing,ajmer track etc.
loved your post awesome explaining...

Edited by rishika21 - 24 June 2013 at 12:38pm

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top