Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Love is a country we could not defend. (Page 4)

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkangel93

I love your post!!! Beautifully written and explains everything perfectly!!!! I wonder how long humeira's gonna bear with Ayan and his erratic behaviour... It needs to stop! 

I have no words to express how beautifully AsYa are being portrayed at this point, on the show.. Everything, right from their tears, to their emotions are totally justified! Looking forward to the day when mr. Khan finally regains ms. Farooqui's trust... Awesome post, dear!!! 

Thank you.Big smile...Humzie should tell Ayaan that he is free to go. She is too beautiful inside out to be with a man who doesn't even acknowledge that she exists. AsYa were always about passion and angst with a garnishing of comedy. The kind of love that both kills and conserves.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18Npdeepa.annihilation.

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mamathasridhar

So true...nice post yaar...

Thank you.Big smile
kankabhor IF-Rockerz
kankabhor
kankabhor

very disappointed for Ayaan.. I cant understand when he decided to marry Humeira why cant he just respect her love..it Is his decision.. Also, he thinks Asad slept with Tanveer because he did not want to marry Zoe, he thinks so low about Asad and he claims he understabd his bhaijaan.. Why am I seeing Zoyaan coming soon.. Ayaan has to be rejected by his  love to understand Humeira's pain.. Ayaan has not realized Asad-Zoya's love till now..Now I am sure he will fall for Zoya and Zoya will reject him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

I love your post!!! Beautifully written... in the precap asad said that "I just want to meet her and ask for forgiveness.  I know that I have committed a sin."   it means that he is convinced that he did it with tanveer and he is at faultCry
now i'm really scared how he will be able to win zoya back if he himself think that he is at fault what will he do and what will be his relation with billo rani because if he thinks that they did it i don't think that he will ask her to leave his house even if dilshad asks her he will not let her go because he is feeling guilty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madame_Noddy

Vicky madam, i agree with you 100%!  really, how can a person's brain function logically after it has received the the worst shock possible in a lifetime?! Zoe needed to get away from the trauma, and hence, there she goes. Asad also has no idea what happened, and when Dilshad said to billi that taali ek haath se nahi bajti, i was like, dono haath apke tannu ke hi hain!
Ayaan is being a typical jerk. its true that he doesn't love humeira and he's being forced into this relationship over a 1 crore deal, but that does not give him the right to be so rude to her! i am actually glad that he told her that he doesnt love her, how i wish he told her the rest off the deal story too. And his analysis of AsYa...don't even get me started *facepalm*

P.S: Aap itne achhe analysis wale post kaise likhti ho?? i am ur FAN!!!Clap

Thank you. Yaar, am just Vicky , tum log mujhe madam mut kiyaa karro.LOLLOLLOL...Asad and Zoe are too traumatized and tortured to think logically and as it is their brains work only 10% of their hearts.LOL

Ayaan has proved himself the idiot of all times today. His logic and trashing of Humzie beat all dumbness of Asad put together.

You are my friend and not my fan.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madame_Noddy.annihilation.

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi Vicky,nice post. Exclusively loved last para...

Things have to calm down a bit, Asad has to first tell himslef he didnt do it. Until then even if Zoya forgives him he wont pardon himself and that will happen only when tanveer is exposed. Now that will happen when Zoya wake up and for that Tanveer need to instigae her..

Tanveer think she won, but rejection from Dilshaad and Asad will push her to follow her to Ajmer. When she laugh that sneering smile, then only Zoya realize she trapped her Mr. Khan to bring justice to him..

Time is key here and both need without others just by being alone with eack others memories, it will take them to right path..

Ayaan, why he said that Asad was forced to marry thats why it all happened? Now does he doubt his love for Zoya, Gosh hope we are not going in same loop which sounds more disgusting as he saw them first hand..

Other that on Ayaan, I sincerely feel for him and Humaira. No one should be forced to love and accepted by anyone. Asad ke pyar ko Tannu ka grahan aur Ayaan ke pyar to Razia ka..

Humaira is his love no doubt but she is making a curse for him..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 11:23am
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
unresed page 1.

by the way, Zindagi Gulzar Hai Yeah Ishq Ka Darbar Hay Kisay Kay Gham Ko Bantna Hi Piyaar Hay, Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkaheeNpdeepa

MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmy18

Great post asusual vicky!
and we should not forget tht he is the one who always saves her everytime she is in trouble doing some silly deed!
i say zoya is very impulsive and she acts on anything at the instant.And it doesnt last long!
i think anger of zoya will be short-lived!
she is the one who understands asad first!
because asad has no hope other than that!

i just loved the precap so much!
how he noticed she left the "taveez" or somthngtht he gave to her and felt so sad!
i think she actually left everythng tht he gave her!
she's so impulsive and im loving her somuch for tht!
it completely justifies the character!

Thank you.Big smile...Zoe's love for Asad is greater than her anger and we have seen that before. Asad's love for Zoe is greater than his own being. And as fandoms , you must believe in that. 

When love is real enough, dil se dil ko raah hotee hai. Zoe jahaan bhi ho abhi, wo Asad ko mil hi jaayegi.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmy18Npdeepa.annihilation.

Go to top