Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Love is a country we could not defend. (Page 10)

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
great post...Clap
i soo agree with each word of urs...
i just wonder  whether asad already beleives their way together was only this much...when he told dilsie in the precap that he wanted to ask forgiveness for what he did i only thought he just wants to get the "maafi"   and he will leave alone zoe to set up her life again in a new way sans him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hi Vicky,

Great Post!

I shave been discussing a lot for the last three days...my brains are doneLOL...

Right now I am really interested to see how Gul pulls this off...this has backfired and there is an uproar...

PS: I hope Dilshad has asked Billo to leave...I just read the update...I don't know the details of the dialogues.

Thank you.Big smile... i suggest you guys watch the show, man, itnaa toh Gul bhi QH ke baare mein nahin sochtee.LOL...Lets see what are the permutations and combinations ahead. As of now, Dilshad has just screamed at BCA.
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninaraj1

great postSmile

Thank you.Big smile
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_sri

VERY NICE POST...Smile

Thank you.Smile
niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Originally posted by niki_12

Great post Vicky! Finally a logical post! They both are under so much trauma. We always know Monday's are fillers. Honestly to expect them to become Einstein and crack BCA's convoluted code in a flash is ridiculous. They both need some time and once that happens I am sure they will come around. Soon they will begin connecting the dots but for now they need to get over the initial shock. 

Ayaan is honestly an idiot and super self-centered. He can only think about himself. What he was saying about AsYa was for himself-not for them. He is so bothered about himself that he cannot see clearly. So I am not even worried about what he said-i doubt he even had Zoya in mind. He almost thought about himself in the situation with Humera as Zoya and justified it like that.

Great post as usual!

Thanks Nikzie. This forum and most fandoms run on horse-blinder emotions where putting oneself in other's shoes is not important. And bashing characters and team is considered being intellectual. I don't understand what sense and logic ppl are expecting from Asad and Zoe at this point. They have been preyed upon and traumatized and no brain cells work in such situations. 

Ayaan has never done anything to make me proud apart from standing up for Nikhat. And just for Humzie's dignity and self respect, i hope that flawless girl releases Ayaan. She is a princess and she doesn't deserve a character-pauper like Ayaan. 

I agree, we need to give it some time and we need to give AsYa some time too. Agree with you 100% the logic will come when it's time at this point we need to think logically.

I agree Ayaan will suffer big time for the way he treats that poor girl. Sometimes I feel he takes his hatred for Raziya on Humera. If anything, he should learn from his brother, who treats Humera respectfully despite knowing whose daughter she is. Idiot and self-centered=Ayaan!

MoronsKiMallika

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by niki_12

Great post Vicky! Finally a logical post! They both are under so much trauma. We always know Monday's are fillers. Honestly to expect them to become Einstein and crack BCA's convoluted code in a flash is ridiculous. They both need some time and once that happens I am sure they will come around. Soon they will begin connecting the dots but for now they need to get over the initial shock. 

Ayaan is honestly an idiot and super self-centered. He can only think about himself. What he was saying about AsYa was for himself-not for them. He is so bothered about himself that he cannot see clearly. So I am not even worried about what he said-i doubt he even had Zoya in mind. He almost thought about himself in the situation with Humera as Zoya and justified it like that.

Great post as usual!

Mutual feelings niki...for me the highlight in today's episode is the way dilshad put the duppatta in place for tanu ji...
ayaan is the dumbest person...@ bold i felt exactly the same even ATM when he needed to think about asad and his problems he was co-relating his story with AsYa...

Wonderful post vick as usual...
asad and zoya are in a terrible shock... i am sure that a holy place like ajmer will give them some peace and help them to recover from their trauma...
but vicky i wonder y he said i have done a mistake... what mistake is he talking about...
 and i want humeira to call -off the engagement...

Yup Deepa, he can only think about himself! In addition he treats Humera like dirt. He should learn from his brother. Asad also treats Humera nicely. So self-centered!

MoronsKiMallika

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Victoria... Loved reading it...

MoronsKiMallika

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Wel said dear

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top