Love is a country we could not defend. - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Thank you. AsYa will not start connecting the dots until the team milks the drama to the saturation point. Tanveer and Ayaan should get married and for only one reason - both are extremely self-centric.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†...And next time, Ayaan says he understands his brother and makes a comment on AsYa, am gonna slap the living daylights out of him.

True Vicky! By this logic Tanveer and Ayaan should get married. ๐Ÿ˜† Makes sense. 

PS: Forgot to add in my comment earlier. So good to see you back ๐Ÿค— Was missing your long posts. 
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Man the logic which people come up with on this show baffles me๐Ÿ˜† Ayaan thinks Asad slept with his best friend on the day of his marriage cos he doesn't love Zoya?๐Ÿ˜† Thats some explanation๐Ÿ˜† Am certain Gul is making Ayaan consciously dumb to pave way for the Zoyaan track in future..Its baffling that the guy who claims to know his brother in and out hasn't seen the love he has for Zoya๐Ÿฅฑ And i know Asad is in shock but why the hell is he not thinking through the sequence of events and questioning Tannu? Why has he just resigned to the fact that he is guilty?

Thank you. I think Ayaan will stay an eye-closed pigeon throughout the show , hurting all the people he claims to love. He simply has no EQ and he sees the whole world with his own glasses. If he could not understand his brother and his love for that NY import, if he has no basic human respect for Humzie, what should i say about him? 

Asad and Zoe are not allowed to think logically because we know super-depressed AsYa for drama and ronaa-dhonaa.Logic ko drama ke liyye sacrifice kar diyaa jaata hai. ๐Ÿ˜†
No one is with Asad. Nope actually No one really knows him well. His brother thinks he doesn't love Zoya so slept with some other lady?! (CRAZY), sisters believed it, Mom believed it and the biggest tradegy Asad himself believes it. ATM he needs his mother's support badly. He doesn't wanna know what happened , just forgiveness from Zoya and say his mother that he is not like his father. Ayaan is a jerk who doesn't know how to respond to love. He broke Humera's heart. Zoyaan track maybe?! Tanveer will not succeed in her mission. She aint gonna get AAK. He is one lady man and will not give a look to any other lady. He needs to be calm and think what happened.
That enough! I guess I m gonna cry seeing Asad's halat. He is my love>3333
Edited by salmeh. - 10 years ago
When I was watching the episode I realised that Asad still hasn't sat down and thought about what he's done. 

Zoya saw the scene and believed Asad cheated on her. Without questioning, without logic. 

The same way Asad too without thinking, without analyzing what actually transpired is convinced  he's guilty. He was always so afraid of becoming like his father that he's convinced he's wrong. 

Originally posted by friendsall

Well both r becharas!! but Asad neva trusted zo in d pettiest of issues wherein dis s a major blow for zo wat she saw!!

Imagine wat Asad wud hv done if he'd seen zo like dat!!

N wat I hated is he s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity!! OR atleast I expected him to give a angry glare to her

I hope he recovers n atleast analyse d incident!

Thank you. Asad is forced guilty and Zoe is shattered - and they love each-other. So, everything is tragic for them right now. You won't get any brain use as of now coz we need drama and show AsYa ka ronaa dhonaa.๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

Asad woke up in bed with BCA and a tearful Zoe dumping him. He has no memory of what happened with him and the current trauma and guilt has almost finished him. Zoe saw Asad in bed with BCA and Asad has no defense because he has no memory. She feels Asad betrayed her and now, she has run off somewhere seeking escape from this trauma. 

Trauma. That is what Asad and Zoe are going through right now. And the current state of trauma that AsYa are being showed in can overshadow all the brains put together. Asad has regained consciousness in a state where he has nothing to defend himself simply because his mind is all fogged. He has no idea about what happened and what not. He only remembers being with BCA. Zoe is not telling everyone that BCA threatened to sleep with Asad because she is traumatized by what has happened and the visual shock she got has just killed her. 

Its not about being dumb, its about being traumatized and in a state of shock. I am not sure how many people can use their brains in this world when they wake up in a messy state next to someone or find the love of their life bedding someone else. We can go back to calling Asad and Zoe dumb if they do nothing logical after recovering from the trauma. 

Zoe could never take any rejection from Asad in the past.And today, she stands betrayed , so she had  to escape the agony - its just that  this time she can no longer hide behind poetry and fake smiles. The puppy has gone back into the rain and now, Asad must set out seeking her with his umbrella. It doesn't matter if Dilshad stops him or lets him go or sends him herself, Zoe out of Asad's wings means trouble and winter. No matter how low you think of Asad or rate his dumbness everyday, he is her wonderwall and he always will be.Whether they are together or not, Asad will always be right there at Zoe's  back. Anyone and everyone coming between them is slated to be miserable. In the precap, not even Dilshad could stand in Asad's way when it came to Zoe.

Putting AsYa aside, Ayaan continues to disappoint me and sometimes i wonder if he is selfish or a conscious idiot. My problem is not that he cannot decipher AsYa, my problem is not that he doesn't love Humzie. My problem is his use and abuse of Humzie as per his whims and fancies - and that too conscious use and abuse. He had no qualms in buying Humzie from Razia so that he could save Rashid , but then, she becomes a bone in his throat? Today is the first time i thank him for telling Humzie that he doesn't love her. And i hope someday , he knows what it feels like to be unloved. Poetic justice is my kind of justice. It happened to Asad and it must happen to everyone. 

Don't feel bad for Asad. He had to go through this. Don't feel bad for Zoe. She had to see what love is minus the flowers and puppy basket. They were never meant to be a fairytale. They aren't. Love proves its worth only when it passes the test of fire. And tests of love are ugly... very very ugly... always. So, chill. 

That is exactly it! Both Asad and Zoya needed to grow up. They were attracted to each other and fell in love but at no point did they ever try and create a relationship of trust. They each had their own agenda's and never thought to include the other...no matter what the reason.

They needed this. They needed to be stripped from each other only to come together again to truly begin their journey of love...and maybe even fall deeper in it. For Zoya, Asad represented everything she didn't have in her childhood...her father-figure to an extent. She needed to see Asad as a man who was not without fault. She needed to see him as imperfect so she could love him and yet not be dependent on him. She needed to see that.

Asad needed to learn a lesson/ Unfortunately the way he is gonna learn is harsh and undeserved but that is what life has dealt him and now it will be his character strength and will to fight fate that will lead him to the truth and Zoya. This separation can only make AsYa stronger and I for one am thoroughly enjoying Asad's redemption.

P.S- Don't know why people jump the gun on scenes...let the story unfold we will get an explanation about the night at the factory, Asad's reaction and what Tanveer actually convinced him off.

Good post Vic!
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

Trauma...Now thats a much better word I will use now. Instead of "dumb" 
I think its almost impossible (at least for me) to not feel sorry or bad for these two. Love really is a painful thing. Makes me glad that I have not experienced it and kind of hope not to.

Im glad Ayaan told Humeria the truth. But he didnt have to be a jackass about it! And I think its even worse that he believes Asad slept with Tanveer just to get out of marriage with Zoya. And he claims to know his brother so well? A blind man could see and feel the love between Asad and Zoya. 

Great post Vicky. Glad to have you back fully ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks and no, i don't think many ppl are happy to see me. Apparently i emotionally manipulate feelings and brainwash you all by my writing.๐Ÿ˜†...

Yes, trauma it is and i don't see it settling down anytime soon. Loving someone is becoming that someone and the process is not always easy. I hope you do find your fairytale minus the thorns. You are so much like Lucy of Narnia.๐Ÿ˜Š

Ayaan's thinking starts and ends on his own being ultimately. Am still waiting for the day when he makes me proud and at least treats Humzie like a human-being.
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Oh..my fav writer!You are back.. !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Asad or Zoya are going through a great shock, it is not fair to expect them to behave rationally at this point.. (Even Dilshaad for that matter)

But Ayaan totally dissappointed me today.. I hoped with vikrant's arrival, they would improve Ayaan's character somehow..but man..he has become worse! My problem is not that he failed to see Asad's love for Zoya.. Coz we all know he is dumb in that area or else he would have seen Humeira's pain long time ago.. My problem is that he thought Asad would sleep with someone else to get out of a marriage.. what kind of sick logic is that? Does he know Asad at all?

Thanks Nishita and its good to be back. People can just open their mouths and give lectures on situations they don't know a penny about , so i don't even bother listening to their gibberish. Walk a mile in their shoes and then, we shall talk. Nobody can comment on AsYa for the moment at least , just look at their mental state. 

Ayaan's opinion on Asad made me cringe.Seriously. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hi Vicky, good to have you back๐Ÿค—

Forget ASYA, I am still traumatised after last week's drama๐Ÿ˜†  It would be good to see ASYA evolve into a much more mature couple.

Ayaan will probably come to his senses only in 2014..๐Ÿคชgoon that he is
They were never meant to be a fairytale. They aren't. Love proves its worth only when it passes the test of fire. And tests of love are ugly... very very ugly... always. So, chill. 

How true!๐Ÿ‘

Vicky,
 I am loving the way they are taking AyRa-๐Ÿ‘ Ayan is impatient with Humeira- he has not taken Zoya's advice on love...he will find himself in Humeira's position one day, when the pain of unrequited love hits him- he will be lucky if she is not lost to him forever, by then.๐Ÿ˜Š