Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Vicky madam, i agree with you 100%!  really, how can a person's brain function logically after it has received the the worst shock possible in a lifetime?! Zoe needed to get away from the trauma, and hence, there she goes. Asad also has no idea what happened, and when Dilshad said to billi that taali ek haath se nahi bajti, i was like, dono haath apke tannu ke hi hain!
Ayaan is being a typical jerk. its true that he doesn't love humeira and he's being forced into this relationship over a 1 crore deal, but that does not give him the right to be so rude to her! i am actually glad that he told her that he doesnt love her, how i wish he told her the rest off the deal story too. And his analysis of AsYa...don't even get me started *facepalm*

P.S: Aap itne achhe analysis wale post kaise likhti ho?? i am ur FAN!!!๐Ÿ‘
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niki_12

Great post Vicky! Finally a logical post! They both are under so much trauma. We always know Monday's are fillers. Honestly to expect them to become Einstein and crack BCA's convoluted code in a flash is ridiculous. They both need some time and once that happens I am sure they will come around. Soon they will begin connecting the dots but for now they need to get over the initial shock. 

Ayaan is honestly an idiot and super self-centered. He can only think about himself. What he was saying about AsYa was for himself-not for them. He is so bothered about himself that he cannot see clearly. So I am not even worried about what he said-i doubt he even had Zoya in mind. He almost thought about himself in the situation with Humera as Zoya and justified it like that.

Great post as usual!

Thanks Nikzie. This forum and most fandoms run on horse-blinder emotions where putting oneself in other's shoes is not important. And bashing characters and team is considered being intellectual. I don't understand what sense and logic ppl are expecting from Asad and Zoe at this point. They have been preyed upon and traumatized and no brain cells work in such situations. 

Ayaan has never done anything to make me proud apart from standing up for Nikhat. And just for Humzie's dignity and self respect, i hope that flawless girl releases Ayaan. She is a princess and she doesn't deserve a character-pauper like Ayaan. 
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post asusual vicky!
and we should not forget tht he is the one who always saves her everytime she is in trouble doing some silly deed!
i say zoya is very impulsive and she acts on anything at the instant.And it doesnt last long!
i think anger of zoya will be short-lived!
she is the one who understands asad first!
because asad has no hope other than that!

i just loved the precap so much!
how he noticed she left the "taveez" or somthngtht he gave to her and felt so sad!
i think she actually left everythng tht he gave her!
she's so impulsive and im loving her somuch for tht!
it completely justifies the character!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post Vicky! 

I really hope that either Asad or Zoe start connecting the dots somehow when they both are in a state to rationalize what happened. Today neither of them was. Btw I really liked how Dilshad glared at Tanveer and told her "taali ek haath se nahi bajti." Shameless BCA was still smirking. But I am really very disappointed with Ayaan. He had always been dense and he couldn't understand Humeira's love for him in spite of living with her in the same house so to expect from him to understand AsYa's love is pointless. But then the reason he came up with was ridiculous. He said that Asad maybe didn't want to marry Zoe so that is why he slept with Tanveer on his wedding day. Is that what he thinks of his brother.
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree, there is no point of blaming anyone here, whether Zoya or Asad or Dilshad. Anyone in such a situation would react the way each character is reacting, it is human, and extremely real. It's a popular saying, ki jab bura waqt aata hai toh buddhi bhrasht ho jaati hai. And here its not even like either of this is happening by their own choice. 

Love is never about right and wrong anyways, because love never differentiates between anything. It shall all settle in time, but till the time it does settle, it will test the characters and help them grow. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Man the logic which people come up with on this show baffles me๐Ÿ˜† Ayaan thinks Asad slept with his best friend on the day of his marriage cos he doesn't love Zoya?๐Ÿ˜† Thats some explanation๐Ÿ˜† Am certain Gul is making Ayaan consciously dumb to pave way for the Zoyaan track in future..Its baffling that the guy who claims to know his brother in and out hasn't seen the love he has for Zoya๐Ÿฅฑ And i know Asad is in shock but why the hell is he not thinking through the sequence of events and questioning Tannu? Why has he just resigned to the fact that he is guilty?
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlahBytes

You are back to posting more than a line ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Why only Ayaan? All men in this serial have been depicted as being weak where women are concerned (all of them follow the use and abuse policy so very well). I cannot decide who takes the cake though. Asad however remains strong to an extent, just a wee bit more than the others I think.

Thanks. I agree that most men are weak in this show but i would differ on Gaffur. Asad is a strong man but his weakness is his blind emotional faith. That is why he is in this mess. Ayaan frustrates me because he is aware and conscious of everything that he does. ๐Ÿ˜†
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well both r becharas!! but Asad neva trusted zo in d pettiest of issues wherein dis s a major blow for zo wat she saw!!

Imagine wat Asad wud hv done if he'd seen zo like dat!!

N wat I hated is he s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity!! OR atleast I expected him to give a angry glare to her

I hope he recovers n atleast analyse d incident!
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Trauma...Now thats a much better word I will use now. Instead of "dumb" 
I think its almost impossible (at least for me) to not feel sorry or bad for these two. Love really is a painful thing. Makes me glad that I have not experienced it and kind of hope not to.

Im glad Ayaan told Humeria the truth. But he didnt have to be a jackass about it! And I think its even worse that he believes Asad slept with Tanveer just to get out of marriage with Zoya. And he claims to know his brother so well? A blind man could see and feel the love between Asad and Zoya. 

Great post Vicky. Glad to have you back fully ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nishitarao thumbnail
Oh..my fav writer!You are back.. !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Asad or Zoya are going through a great shock, it is not fair to expect them to behave rationally at this point.. (Even Dilshaad for that matter)

But Ayaan totally dissappointed me today.. I hoped with vikrant's arrival, they would improve Ayaan's character somehow..but man..he has become worse! My problem is not that he failed to see Asad's love for Zoya.. Coz we all know he is dumb in that area or else he would have seen Humeira's pain long time ago.. My problem is that he thought Asad would sleep with someone else to get out of a marriage.. what kind of sick logic is that? Does he know Asad at all?