India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Love is a country we could not defend.

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Asad woke up in bed with BCA and a tearful Zoe dumping him. He has no memory of what happened with him and the current trauma and guilt has almost finished him. Zoe saw Asad in bed with BCA and Asad has no defense because he has no memory. She feels Asad betrayed her and now, she has run off somewhere seeking escape from this trauma. 

Trauma. That is what Asad and Zoe are going through right now. And the current state of trauma that AsYa are being showed in can overshadow all the brains put together. Asad has regained consciousness in a state where he has nothing to defend himself simply because his mind is all fogged. He has no idea about what happened and what not. He only remembers being with BCA. Zoe is not telling everyone that BCA threatened to sleep with Asad because she is traumatized by what has happened and the visual shock she got has just killed her. 

Its not about being dumb, its about being traumatized and in a state of shock. I am not sure how many people can use their brains in this world when they wake up in a messy state next to someone or find the love of their life bedding someone else. We can go back to calling Asad and Zoe dumb if they do nothing logical after recovering from the trauma. 

Zoe could never take any rejection from Asad in the past.And today, she stands betrayed , so she had  to escape the agony - its just that  this time she can no longer hide behind poetry and fake smiles. The puppy has gone back into the rain and now, Asad must set out seeking her with his umbrella. It doesn't matter if Dilshad stops him or lets him go or sends him herself, Zoe out of Asad's wings means trouble and winter. No matter how low you think of Asad or rate his dumbness everyday, he is her wonderwall and he always will be.Whether they are together or not, Asad will always be right there at Zoe's  back. Anyone and everyone coming between them is slated to be miserable. In the precap, not even Dilshad could stand in Asad's way when it came to Zoe.

Putting AsYa aside, Ayaan continues to disappoint me and sometimes i wonder if he is selfish or a conscious idiot. My problem is not that he cannot decipher AsYa, my problem is not that he doesn't love Humzie. My problem is his use and abuse of Humzie as per his whims and fancies - and that too conscious use and abuse. He had no qualms in buying Humzie from Razia so that he could save Rashid , but then, she becomes a bone in his throat? Today is the first time i thank him for telling Humzie that he doesn't love her. And i hope someday , he knows what it feels like to be unloved. Poetic justice is my kind of justice. It happened to Asad and it must happen to everyone. 

Don't feel bad for Asad. He had to go through this. Don't feel bad for Zoe. She had to see what love is minus the flowers and puppy basket. They were never meant to be a fairytale. They aren't. Love proves its worth only when it passes the test of fire. And tests of love are ugly... very very ugly... always. So, chill. 

Edited by MoronsKiMallika - 24 June 2013 at 10:59am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

selmakkhuhbu2010ReyaPMUniqueUjjainigsrivastavaarsh_18AM_MAquboolhaifanraishirasafabbz18MayaB5yogiesancheetaojas143salmanmaniarecoupshami810connectedheartssimisim48akki27janestone6farha15...SankaDevi...tishmaninaraj1fee-feecosminaCrazyPatel1Sb111Tv_wale_babutwinkie.starXarinahsvsmamathasridhar-AngreziKudi-sowmy18darkangel93Sana70divyabelleAsya_MaaneetantiquegoldnishithasharmaAnkaheeNpdeepa_vineeta_Madame_NoddyApplefsophie420-iLoveKaran-cosmogirl77Rupunzaleksen-Aimz-friendsallmysticloverjamoshi2507Nishitarao.SoHu.milinda.shreyz-Arushi-annanyaksgianniksidfantrina2010-Shormi-rendezvousvinRockerchicKambakthIshqnits_viratholiccool_sri-khaleesi-anushreemishraGoodyTwoShoesLivingfreechicksoupviya.mallik4eva-jawaria-nautanki_anuNithiya95GredandForge-Ishqbaaaz-delena90neenabinu...Tanu...Sofnazara-KSG-malikyouth_showsfan.annihilation.metoyouCup-Of-Chai_Oishi_-Anku-ar-n-only-arabditory.DreArogerrocksMisHumptyDumptyraneebshanakyasharanblessing-beauty

ar-n-only-ar IF-Stunnerz
ar-n-only-ar
ar-n-only-ar

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
loved ur post n totally agree...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika IF-Sizzlerz
MoronsKiMallika
MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar-n-only-ar

loved ur post n totally agree...

Thank you.Big smile

ar-n-only-ar

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Great post Vicky! Finally a logical post! They both are under so much trauma. We always know Monday's are fillers. Honestly to expect them to become Einstein and crack BCA's convoluted code in a flash is ridiculous. They both need some time and once that happens I am sure they will come around. Soon they will begin connecting the dots but for now they need to get over the initial shock. 

Ayaan is honestly an idiot and super self-centered. He can only think about himself. What he was saying about AsYa was for himself-not for them. He is so bothered about himself that he cannot see clearly. So I am not even worried about what he said-i doubt he even had Zoya in mind. He almost thought about himself in the situation with Humera as Zoya and justified it like that.

Great post as usual!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiNpdeepaMoronsKiMallikaLivingfree.annihilation.

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
r

How are you my Vicky Maam??? You dont know how much i missed you Cry Cry 

Hug Hug *geeli kisshy* haan how was the trip? what did you do apart from work? did it rain there? how are you keeping? and and and and i missed you! Disapprove

now that you are bacckoo the stalker is baccko too Cool 

Back to post tell me tell me tell me

Vicky Maam how do you read minds? LOL LOL 

well exactly, Ayaan disappoints. he is such a self centered guy that people take his words as ZoYaan track, he cant see his brother's pain but puts his pain more infront of the trauma of Asad.

Asad is in shock, his whole life crumpled away and he has no idea as in how to react, worse of all he doesnt even know what went wrong, and where it went wrong! And Zoya? Her world came crashing down cause she saw which she was made to see. 
Dilshad and Najma, one fear Asad becoming Rashid, came true, all is lost, but the is all lost?  Embarrassed 

Ayaan, i dont really dont like this guy now anymore. no no i dont like him no no bad guy he is no no  *riziwan khan isstyle* ROFL ROFL 

Razia is back btw Big smile LOL LOL 

Feeling bad for everybody, QH's name should have been 'Kya hum sab Bichare apko Qubool Hai?' ROFL ROFL 

p.s. : I just love the dialogues of Dilshad. So powerful. Clap 

Thanks to S for being my silent Stalker! Embarrassed 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 24 June 2013 at 11:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiTv_wale_babu.SoHu.milinda.shreyzMoronsKiMallikaLivingfree

BlahBytes IF-Dazzler
BlahBytes
BlahBytes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
You are back to posting more than a line Thumbs Up
Why only Ayaan? All men in this serial have been depicted as being weak where women are concerned (all of them follow the use and abuse policy so very well). I cannot decide who takes the cake though. Asad however remains strong to an extent, just a wee bit more than the others I think.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Tv_wale_babutrina2010MoronsKiMallika

Ankahee Goldie
Ankahee
Ankahee

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Ayaan is a major disappointment as a character. And such people do exist in real life too. Ouch

As for Asya, aag ka dariyaa hai, doob ke jana hai.

Love your post as usual. Smile

Edited by notagain - 24 June 2013 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sb111sowmy18MoronsKiMallika

KambakthIshq IF-Rockerz
KambakthIshq
KambakthIshq

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Your post always cheers me up Vicky JiHug
Waiting for this ugly test phase to end.

MoronsKiMallika

Go to top