Fan Fictions

A MESSAGE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 07 August 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged

WELL I THINK THIS IS NOT ALLOWED BUT JUST READ IT.

HEY EVERYBODY JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SMALL MESSAGE. I AM ABHILASHA, THE REAL MUNNIBABA2006. I DONT KNOW. WHY THE HECK ARE MY COUSINS USING MY USER ID TO WRITE A FANFIC. YOU KNOW I AM HERE IN AMERICA AND THEY ALL ARE IN NEPAL. I DONT KNOW HOW DID THEY GET MY PASSWORD(ACTUALLY ITS OBVIOUS THAT MY PASSWORD IS ......)BUT STILL I AM TELLING YOU I WAS OUT OF TOWN SO I WAS JUST UPDATING A LITTLE ON DOSTI PYAARSE GEHRA. NOW I AM FREE SO NOW I SAW THAT THERE ARE LIKE 5 FANFICS BY MY ID. BUT DOSTI PYAARSE GEHRA IS THE ONLY ONE I WROTE. LET ME TELL YOU WHO WROTE WHICH CAUSE I READ THE STORIES AND I CAN MAKE IT OUT.

DOSTI PYAARSE GEHRA-  ME ABHILASHA THE REAL MUNNIBABA2006

FRIENDS- SHAMA MY COUSIN.

JINDAGI- SHIKHA MY COUSIN

WAH LIFE HO TO AISI- AASHI MY COUSIN.

FANFIC- SHAMA MY COUSIN

THANKYOU.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A MESSAGE" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNNIBABA2009

MUNNIBABA2009

Posted: 08 August 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
SORRY ABU. WE SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU.

- SHAMA AND SHIKHA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top