India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

awsom epi.till date

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ooo man I lov today epi totally.  Firsty the way raghu saw antra reflection in curtains then,  The way inshan hit raghu n convo btw ragu chamchass raghu n ishan n then when antra step into it n her power pack dialog n the way raghu saw antra, his flash back, n the way raghu was taking shower n remembering every thing n last bt not least that random Man dialog..

All was sooo awosm .awsom n cherry on cake is precap. 
 So I can proudly say that this show has shown what v all going to witness.. coz till date ut was superb epu.. well don CV's..

Lov

Neha 

Edited by neha.angel - 24 June 2013 at 10:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kojagoryfanDEE2803Khushi_Dillsecrazygirl4RD-Rema---Royal--

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree..precap is awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.angel

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i've watched todays episode esp Raghu Antra n Ishaan scene like 10times already...such power pack performance , awesome ...Ishaan was so good in his acting ...brilliant episode x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.angel--Royal--

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
its was super duper awesum!!! actually its the first epi where Antara talked more than 3 mins with Raghu n raghu was listening as usual!! ROFL

but it was an emotional episode over all for both rantara..
for antara of fear of losing her mom n raghu who has may be already lost his mom!! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha.angel--Royal--

Roses_ZaYa Senior Member
Roses_ZaYa
Roses_ZaYa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha.angel

Ooo man I lov today epi totally. Firsty the way raghu saw antra reflection in curtains then, The way inshan hit raghu n convo btw ragu chamchass raghu n ishan n then when antra step into it n her power pack dialog n the way raghu saw antra, his flash back, n the way raghu was taking shower n remembering every thing n last bt not least that random Man dialog..

All was sooo awosm .awsom n cherry on cake is precap.
So I can proudly say that this show has shown what v all going to witness.. coz till date ut was superb epu.. well don CV's..

Lov

Neha

I definitely agree with you.

neha.angel

Zoya677 IF-Dazzler
Zoya677
Zoya677

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
yeah one ov the best epi i have seen of ddej...wow finally sumfin interesting ...todays epi focused on rantara and ishu...loved it

neha.angel

Khushi_Dillse IF-Dazzler
Khushi_Dillse
Khushi_Dillse

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
GUD post neha...

neha.angel

neha.angel IF-Dazzler
neha.angel
neha.angel

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riddzykhanmalik

GUD post neha...

Thanks riddzy and zoya.. and all if us who lik ma post..  every one so rite.. hope we will get this type of treat every dayy. N we will enjoy such scene I think raghu will fall for antra darkness coz the way she said m nt afraid of u,  u maay be god to all of them bt fr me ur just a gunda. So I think he will fall fr her darness coz every1 is so scared of him n nt even stand properly n more over he haven't encounter any wild tigers type girl   in his lif, n more then that one with guts like who can slap him n front if every one that what I observes. .

Lov

Neha

Edited by neha.angel - 24 June 2013 at 12:01pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index