Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Be equal to both if you talk about truth (Page 7)

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

Originally posted by --Kriti--

Zoya ke liye people use to say "bechari zoya , asad doesnt trust her"

now what she did?

atleast when zoya did some mistakes asad was always there to share it and bear everything equally with her :(

but zoya ??

"crying like a bechari" and she ran away even when she knew tanveer's truth :(

ASAD's love is way better then Zoya's love to me now :||

Obviously no person can tolerate her /his lover sharing a bed with some one that too on the Wedding day!!!ShockedCmon you expect her to share things with AsadOuch..Asad would have done the same if he was in her shoes

Yes I agree Asad would have done the same, in addition, he would have insulted her and hit below the belt like he always does.  (personal insults). If Zoya wanted to she could have said, "you acted just like your father" but Zoya is way better than Asad to do that. If tables were turned, Asad would have taken this opportunity and insulted her and given her a lecture on tehzeeb and how she comes from a western culture so she does not know the value...etc...

Hope they show Asad remembering his mean dialogues right from Day 1 and how he did not trust her all those times especially with billi stories! and APOLOGIZES to her profusely before she lets him in her life again!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Manpreet23rajvtaClosed.........trina2010KulfiBaidelena90-jawaria-

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Here we go again LOL Have you learnt to differentiate between Karan and Asad yet?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18_vineeta_Closed.........trina2010-jawaria-

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

She has sympathy of everybody bt think abt asad he lost his self confidence , nobody to share his pain , nobody to aak him wat happened and on top of it he thinks he truely did it

He should have trusted Zoya in the first place and listened to her about billi but he did not -infact he NEVER trusted her... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........trina2010KulfiBai

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fabbz18Manpreet23RadheKrish1trina2010KulfiBai

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

Here we go again LOLHave you learnt to differentiate between Karan and Asad yet?
Thats the most difficult thing to do buddy.
But on a serious note why blame her only. There are many who when Asad behaved like an MCP with Zoya time and time said Please understand . It is his character.
When he let Billi touch him all over again and again fans say come on she is his best buddy.
When he repeatedly insulted Zoya and believed That Billo these same people said that come on . He did right. What's his fault if his best friend is cunning. He is right to trust his childhood buddy over his would be.
Now even some say its Zoya who should have understood that him sleeping with Billi is Billis mistake and accept him without crying like a BECHARI.
Some say not Asad but Dilshad needs to redeem herself for slapping Asad .
I am sure these people are going to accept Billo as lead also if they get their daily does of AAK.
Don't expect anything.
But I am sure the actor himself( KSG) if asked wont he able to clarify or support Asad this blindly. I recently read in an article posted in the forum where he said that He can't anyway relate to Asad.
I agree. Asad is a total Douchebag dense kind of person whom no one can relate to.

Edited by trina2010 - 24 June 2013 at 4:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18rajvtaManpreet23RadheKrish1Closed.........KulfiBai-jawaria-

RadheKrish1 Goldie
RadheKrish1
RadheKrish1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annanyaksgian

zoya should have tried to tell the truth of tanveer.. but its ok she is now in trauma

Zoya should have tried to tell the truth???  Seriously!!! What the... (missed IPKKND LOL)
Anyways, back to Zoya:
Didn't she like so so many times try to tell the truth and everytime Asad insulted her in front of all and made her look like a fool and an irresponsible person! What was she to do? After all this if she had blamed billi by "telling the truth" Asad would have probably said "bechari tannu, I messed up, its my fault!" That would be too much for Zoya or for us to bear! Angry

Edited by RadheKrish1 - 24 June 2013 at 4:21pm

fabbz18rajvtaClosed.........trina2010KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I don't understand you Kriti, is KSG paying you to defend his character every single day or something? I bet the guy himself thinks he's playing the dumbest character in the history of Indian TV LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1Closed.........trina2010delena90

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I think its all about different scenario's and perspective. Zoya's reaction was reasonable. Bride waiting for his groom and he does not return. Guests waits, she waits... But the producers didnt show what guests were talking about the marriage fiasco, about the bride... but still we must believe this happened and so Zoya is emotionally hurt and then to top that all she gets a call by the challenger fulling the challenge to sleep with her groom. She is devastated now. She does not know what happened there in the Godown. She is just shocked that Asad slept with her. And no girl can swallow the truth so easily.. right now her senses are numb. She will need time to reason out.

Other hand we know what happened at the Godown, Asad knows what happened there. But then he is ashamed of his deed. Instead of reasoning what made him sleep with Tannu, he is going around to apologising . He too is numbed, he cant make sense yet .

So to say both are equally justified.

Go to top