Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Be equal to both if you talk about truth (Page 6)

GoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
GoodyTwoShoes
GoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
kriti I understand your point of view and respect as its your opinion
here are mine
its not about asad and zoya is about a lover who saw her lover sleeping with someone on their wedding day..

I am not saying asad is at fault as we all know he has been trapped..
but my answer to you question that why did'nt zoya trust asad when she was already aware of tanveer's intentions?

answer-zoya challeneged tanveer saying that asad will never betray her..it means even if you try he will not give in..because she trusted him more than herself..she was not afraid of tannu's challenege just because she was too confident about asad and his love for her though he did not express it verbally

next doubt is why did not she give any chance to talk to him?????and she did not let him explain

she would not have doubted if asad had not
-got up normally when she entered in room...there was no sign of any sedative or drug usage by asad.
-said that zoya tum bhi vaha thi...it means he was not sleeping all for whole time and remembers something again no about about being drugged.

-now he even accepting that he has done the sin...

and last point I am not saying zoya should not have trusted asad as he never did..for me its like tit for tat..and not love..but here there is no excuse for zoya to trust him at this point of time.

I am sure soon she will calm down and connect the dots but it will happen only when asad will try to recall what happened and how and confront tanveer and have something to make zoya somewhat interested in his trap story...and yes he has to bear lil bit to make zoya listen to him...and I am sure if he tries she will listen him...
and in past zoya proved herself right after connecting dots and showing proofs and then only asad heard her.

Edited by sujataraje - 24 June 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18rajvtaRadheKrish1Closed.........gieenautanki_anushanakyasharan

rakhiankita Goldie
rakhiankita
rakhiankita

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Kriti i respect ur opnionbut well i think zoya is not a bechari at all what she saw ..definately anybody would become shattered and heartbroken by that...and asad i know he is not the culprit but a victim we all know...and asya are both completety shattered by what has happened

Edited by rakhiankita - 24 June 2013 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anushanakyasharan

Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

What Asad feels for her is a pull...i wouldn't call it love...love needs trust and trust is nada between them...I don't see zoya at fault here...u said his love is better than hers...I would say there is no love to begin with... its just a strong attraction and to an extent comforting each other...but love ...nay...I feel it will start blooming from Ajmer...more like divine presence helps in the blooming...need to wait for the love to start...Asad would have trusted Zoya and Zoya would have stood by him ...had they been in love...hope u get my POV

Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skcp

. so when she found asad and tanu together it was her fears coming alive not any kind of mistrust in asad. it was sorrow for having taken a chance and seeing it turn to ash. so she only reacted did not think. hence all rona dhona and bechari behaviour.

i guess u r nt regular with QH. FYI zoya never feared about asad and tanu. u can watch the previous episodes to conform.  so how come her fears came true??????? whenever tannu talked to zoya against asad, zoya lampblasted her saying that she has more trust on asad that such a thing could never happen. and moreover dumb asad is also behaving like being guilty rather traumatized.
so what do u want that bride to form an opinion of her groom after the fiasco????

Edited by Queen22 - 24 June 2013 at 11:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........shanakyasharan

Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

Originally posted by tishma

Smileo plz she saw asad in billis bed on their weding day.what u xpect 4rm her????moreover he never trust her.
even asad saw that zoya ne mariyam ko bhaga diya..
he still didnt left her alone to die
he was there with all the problems...equaly bearing it all with zoya..
he saved zoya when she was in problem

zoya did what?
ran away without sayingAngry

He saved her because he was the reason she was in that state. If he had listened to her before going to the police, they would've been safe but no. He didn't trust her nor gave her a chance to speak. And I find no connection in between the time when he helped her in mangalpur and now Zoya going away after all this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1

skcp Senior Member
skcp
skcp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen22

Originally posted by skcp

. so when she found asad and tanu together it was her fears coming alive not any kind of mistrust in asad. it was sorrow for having taken a chance and seeing it turn to ash. so she only reacted did not think. hence all rona dhona and bechari behaviour.

i guess u r nt regular with QH. FYI zoya never feared about asad and tanu. u can watch the previous episodes to conform.  so how come her fears came true??????? whenever tannu talked to zoya against asad, zoya lampblasted her saying that she has more trust on asad that such a thing could never happen. and moreover dumb asad is also being guilty rather traumatized.
so what do u want that bride to form an opinion of her groom after the fiasco????

sorry if u misunderstood my pov, i was not talking about her trust about asad or her fear that she might lose him. i meant her fear of being betrayed by someone she came to love , the same way her own mother was betrayed. we all keep talking about how asad is sooo mistrustful of love we need to see zoya has a similar fear for she too believes her abbu betrayed her mother for reasons unknown to her( remember their convo on terrace where she said her abbu left her ammi and she would never do that to anyone) and hence even though she trusts asad to the hilt she fears her own destiny might be like her mother hence she only reacted in the grip of that fear and that was what i meant. 

Edited by skcp - 24 June 2013 at 11:42am
trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Sorry but Zoyas mistakes were never this big.
Asad brought this. On himself.
What about him Asad blaming Zoya for changing Billis blood with chickens blood? 
Isn't that a dumb accusation?
Why would someone change human blood sample with chickens blood?
We're there any logic in it?
Now Zoya saw him sleeping with that Billi and even he feels same. Zoya doesn't know he was drugged. All he saw that his man half naked sleeping with a woman he respects and trusts like anything, that too on her wedding day?
She thinks Billi seduced him amd he couldn't control himself. She knew Billi might try but she didn't know Asad is going to give in easily.
Drug facts are unknown here to everyone including Asad himself. 
Asad still tagging along with that Billi and still people want Zoa to UNDERSTAND because she knows Billi?
Is this for real?
Asad still feels he did it and not even banishing that witch from his house.
Don't you feel anything about that at all?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Manpreet23rajvtaRadheKrish1sana_sugarbunClosed.........KulfiBaishanakyasharan

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
zoya should have tried to tell the truth of tanveer.. but its ok she is now in trauma

Go to top