Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Be equal to both if you talk about truth (Page 5)

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Oh please, you think if Asad caught Zoya in a compromising position like that he would be like oh yes Zoya I believe you ! Hell no , he would've probably slapped her to the ground Ermm The way Zoya behaved is very justifiable , any woman would be devastated if they saw the love of their life in bed with their another woman on their freaking wedding day, 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18RadheKrish1Asya_MaaneetClosed.........gieedelena90nautanki_anushanakyasharan

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
its just my POV
i think zoya shouldnt have ran away..
i didnt bashed her
i just said..she did wrong...
kindly dont be that rude to me guys
i too love ASYA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanasyashanakyasharan

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i think wat ever happened shook Zo from the root she did mistakes but it was not as big and painfull as his ...{its acutally tanveers so } u see this missunderstanding went so far 

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
This is wrong, Kriti. Stern Smile
You just cannot blame Zoya.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Lisa5121fabbz18RadheKrish1DivineRealmClosed.........gieenautanki_anushanakyasharan

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
What Asad feels for her is a pull...i wouldn't call it love...love needs trust and trust is nada between them...I don't see zoya at fault here...u said his love is better than hers...I would say there is no love to begin with... its just a strong attraction and to an extent comforting each other...but love ...nay...I feel it will start blooming from Ajmer...more like divine presence helps in the blooming...need to wait for the love to start...Asad would have trusted Zoya and Zoya would have stood by him ...had they been in love...hope u get my POV

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Manpreet23RadheKrish1-Fizzi-life4meClosed.........countingstarznautanki_anushanakyasharan

skcp Senior Member
skcp
skcp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
 honestly... this can be debated for hours!!!!!!!!
heres what i think...
it is indeed against everything that zoya has been portrayed so far as- zoya is smart intelligent and above all a good judge of character. she is forgiving and kind even when she is wronged. above all she is what we all call a lioness when someone or something she is standing up for is at stake!.and she knew of tanus threat. so why didnt she act before?why didnt she take a cautionary step when she had an inkling of tanveers plans. and why did she behave all so bechari types when so far she has always been shown to be strong in the face of adversities?
my thoughts are she probably had a shock when tanveer called her up taunting her and since then she had been on automatic. she saw what her eyes and the one eyed ******* wanted her to see and she reacted to it. we all know asad is very sensitive about the issue of nikaah but he is nowhere near zoya in that matter who in my opinion has hid her fear of betrayal through marriage or love as happened with her mother well and knows that she cant live life with that fear and she took a chance with asad . so when she found asad and tanu together it was her fears coming alive not any kind of mistrust in asad. it was sorrow for having taken a chance and seeing it turn to ash. so she only reacted did not think. hence all rona dhona and bechari behaviour.
but what they didnt show and iam hoping they show it this way - is that on reaching home and thinking hard zoya will find a way to actually to find the truth . and in the process will realise asad was actually innocent!!!!!  but she also knows that it is not her but the whole world and asad  who needs to see it so to make them do that, she leaves coz she knows asad is gonna come after her ,to apologise for he is that kind of person and she also knows that this will frustrate my one eyed darling to no end!!!!!Wink  and then tanu falls in to the trap set by zoya
life4me IF-Dazzler
life4me
life4me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I don't agree with you.
Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
First thing first, Asad has NEVER trusted Zoya. Not even once. Zoya at least did trust him. And now if Zoya isn't trusting, I don't blame her. Would you trust your to be husband if you see him half naked with his best friend laying on his chest on HIS WEDDING DAY? Of course you wouldn't. And you have to agree with me when I say that if he saw Zoya with another man on her wedding day, he'd call her don't know what sort of names and stuff. Technically, he'd have sounded her more than she did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18RadheKrish1Closed.........countingstarznautanki_anushanakyasharan

Go to top