Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Be equal to both if you talk about truth (Page 4)

Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
OH PLEASE TUM KSG FANGIRLING IS ENOUGH YAAR !!! YOU HAV TO MAK THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASAD ND KSG !!!

YOUR POST IS USELESS ! OF COURSE BECHARI ZOYA DONT YOU SEE ALL WHAT SHE HAS TO SUPPORT ??

AND ASAD IS ALSO A BECHARA BUT ALL THT WOULD NOT HAPPEN IF HE WAS LISTENING JUST ONCE TO ZOYA.

AND WHAT DID YOU SAY ASAD WHAT ALWAYS HERE TO SHARE WHEN SHE MADE MISTAKE ? 

YOU MUST BE KIDDING !!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nautanki_anu

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Well both r becharas!! but Asad neva trusted zo in d pettiest of issues wherein dis s a major blow for zo wat she saw!!

Imagine wat Asad wud hv done if he'd seen zo like dat!!
N wat I hated is he s still taking d full blame n not even pondering upon Dilshad s words to Tanu!! it s stupidity!!

ok yes asad didnt trust her but he was always there to share her mistakes ,
be it mangalpur thing or ayaan engagement 

but zoya even when she knew billi's truth left asad alone

armaanasya

Closed......... IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Manpreet23FazidaK18RadheKrish1NishitaraoWhenInRomegieedelena90countingstarznautanki_anushanakyasharan

_QueenBee_ Senior Member
_QueenBee_
_QueenBee_

Originally posted by --Kriti--

yes and i know she is hurt but then...
she cud hv slapped asad..cud have fought wid him..
cud hv hated him but bina kisiko kahe...bhaag jaana...
she is been doing it since the show has started

NO... if they had shown that, it wud hv looked that zoya is despo and hv no self respect. glad that they didn't took that route

RadheKrish1

StonerGirL Goldie
StonerGirL
StonerGirL

FOR ME..the cvs definitly hit their heads smwhere before writing the script for todays episode...BIG BIG CHARACTER FAIL FOR EVERYBDY!

asad...AGAIN...(where is AAK..this is not asad...im serious...its not even a fckn joke anymore...asad died smwhere in march when tanveer entered...this is sm joke they r passing off as asad ahmed khan..who actually believes he slept with tanveer...BCUZ HE WAS THT HORNY RIGHT..HE CUD CONTROL HIMSELF FOR LIKE 26 YRS BUT NOT FOR ONE NIGHT..AMAZING LOGIC) 
ayaan...(biggest shit head ive ever cm across) 
dilshaad
zoya.
NIKHAT (W*F WAS THT...ur really one to talk and tht to against asad bhaijaan...LOL jus yesterday u were saying zoya cant get a better guy than ur brother and now ur callin him a low life who deserves all this) 

wht i wanna ask gul is...ur show explores and shows the beauty of relationships right.   but for me...ur show is DEGRADING RELATIONS!! 

in real life...relations r NOT as weak as u r showing them...i dnt care wht happened i am pretty sure if we heard/saw smbdy we luvd and GREW up with our whole life...(ayaan-dilshaad) we wud never believe it until we heard frm them...i know i wudnt...bcuz i wud know them better (in the true sense not ayaans sense) than they know themselves...and i wud know wht they r capable of doing/not doing...sorry but i feel QH taking a downfall here..i dnt think she can handlle the track she laid out...AT ALL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armaanasya-Ishqbaaaz-

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Put yourself in her shoes just once and say if they did it and what she saw was true, also remember Asad said I thought you were there too, that means delerious or what, how would you feel ??

Now isnt he believing worst himself? So she is bechari as he never trusted her on tanveer when she cried infinite times..

Refrain from siding Asad all the time, its character not actor that we need to defend his every deed or mis deed...

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 June 2013 at 11:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Manpreet23life4megieeClosed.........nautanki_anuGoodyTwoShoesshanakyasharan

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marysaa

OH PLEASE TUM KSG FANGIRLING IS ENOUGH YAAR !!! YOU HAV TO MAK THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASAD ND KSG !!!

YOUR POST IS USELESS ! OF COURSE BECHARI ZOYA DONT YOU SEE ALL WHAT SHE HAS TO SUPPORT ??

AND ASAD IS ALSO A BECHARA BUT ALL THT WOULD NOT HAPPEN IF HE WAS LISTENING JUST ONCE TO ZOYA.

AND WHAT DID YOU SAY ASAD WHAT ALWAYS HERE TO SHARE WHEN SHE MADE MISTAKE ? 

YOU MUST BE KIDDING !!! 

lol...LOL
KSG kaha se beech mein aa gya..?
i m talking about asya and tanveer here LOL
Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
W*F?? The man slapped her, threatened to kill her, ratted her out in front of immigration officer, threw her out of the house for like 10 times.. He kept judging her, never trusted her ... She has forgiven him almost instantly all these times..
But now ..for the first time she is not in a postion to think rationally coz she is too hurt by what she she saw.. thats why she left... It is not fair to judge her at all..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Manpreet23RadheKrish1life4meWhenInRomeClosed.........nautanki_anushanakyasharan

Go to top