Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Be equal to both if you talk about truth (Page 10)

kabhimitwaasya Senior Member
kabhimitwaasya
kabhimitwaasya

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kriti--

yes and i know she is hurt but then...
she cud hv slapped asad..cud have fought wid him..
cud hv hated him but bina kisiko kahe...bhaag jaana...
she is been doing it since the show has started

Frankly, the only reason i could gather frm zoya running away was...CV's want ajmer track.
The track has emotionaal rather than logical.

Witha ll the efforts I put in to understand is that-

(May be) Zoya needs some time for herself n Asad needs this time to figure out the truth and secondly, I have never seen the love developing b/w the characters in the purest sense except some mitwa moments but that is not love...Hoping to see the pious love develop b/w Asad and Zoya because there are many flaws in both of them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1GroverAddict

autumn_spring Senior Member
autumn_spring
autumn_spring

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

May be asad called zoya musibat and never trusted her so what ?
did zoya trusted asad after knowing that tannu is such a bitch so this may be her own chaal or something?
if asad would have known something about tannu and itr was zoya on his place 
no matter how angry he was , he would have saved her and protected her like he did at mangalpur times where he knows zoya has made his cousin run away but still he without thinking about his life saveds zoya , cried for her , showed it that may be he is not perfect and he cant express much but he would always protect zoya !!

Kriti, again i'm trying to tell one thing.. these 2 are completely different situations.
if asad is in the same problem like  life and death , i'm 100% sure zoya will be there for him. but here it's about trust.  all her trust in him is shattered. zoya's love in asad has trust. (asad's love in zoya doesn't have any trust. i wonder if i can call that as love.. just my opinion)  for any girl seeing her love/husband in bed with some is worst thing that could happen in their life.. there is nothing in the world that you can compare to...

1 thing i don't understand.. he doesn't trust zoya.. now he is not trusting himself.. (he is feeling that he is at fault in this SR incident). i wonder if there is anyone other than bill that he will trust. Angry

if you remember previous incidents, its zoya always got proofs to prove her innocence.. Dilshad's shootout, chicken blood sample, biili's fire accident( zoya's sister gave explanation to asad),
so i seriously want Asad to prove his innocence by himself then only he can get all his reputation ans Lion image back. of course for that he need some brains which he has lost long time back in march

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1DivineMistLost_Somewheretrina2010

Manpreet23 Senior Member
Manpreet23
Manpreet23

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

May be asad called zoya musibat and never trusted her so what ?
did zoya trusted asad after knowing that tannu is such a bitch so this may be her own chaal or something?
if asad would have known something about tannu and itr was zoya on his place
no matter how angry he was , he would have saved her and protected her like he did at mangalpur times where he knows zoya has made his cousin run away but still he without thinking about his life saveds zoya , cried for her , showed it that may be he is not perfect and he cant express much but he would always protect zoya !!

Zoya would've trusted him IF she knew about Tanveer drugging Asad. What she saw was both of them laying in each ohers arms on a bed so obviously she'd think he fell weak and slept with Tanveer right? Like I said before, Asad saving Zoya at Mangalpur and Zoya not trusting Asad now has no connection at all. Zoya didn't sleep with anyone that Asad still helped her out. Asad saved her because Zoya saved his cousin's life.

Plus, if what ever happened with Asad ever happened with Zoya, he would've insulted her on her upbringing which is something Zoya didn't do. Zoya just isn't giving him a chance to explain and I don't think she's wrong in doing so. He NEVER gave her any chance as well. What's the problem if Zoya judges the situation by what she saw? Asad has been doing that since the start. Where was your post about him then?

We know you love KSG, but sweetheart seriously, we're bashing ASAD AHMED KHAN.. NOT KARAN SINGH GROVER, so chill. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lisa5121RadheKrish1Closed.........trina2010KulfiBai-jawaria-

nautanki_anu IF-Sizzlerz
nautanki_anu
nautanki_anu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Please differentiate between Asad n Karan. I don't think n e girl would like it if her boyfriend doesn't trust her. Zoya has been in this situation time n again when she was never at fault n this time though it's not Asad's mistake he has only himself to blame coz he trusted Tannu blindly inspite of several warnings from Zoe. 

Keep your love for KSG aside when you think abt characters rationally. I love Zoya. But if I don't agree with what she does or says then I voice it even though I love Surbhi.

Edited by nautanki_anu - 24 June 2013 at 10:30pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18Lisa5121Manpreet23_QueenBee_RadheKrish1-Fizzi-Closed.........trina2010KulfiBaicountingstarz-jawaria-

Go to top