Ramayan

India-Forums

Ramayan
Ramayan

viewers can anyone tell me nowadays the episodes o (Page 4)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
i cudn't understand why u r so hyper mr.tm...n it's not looks good if u use such bad words against a girl in a forum like ramayan...i cudn't find anything wrong in arti's post...n i cudn't understand in wht manner she provoked u..it seems like an unnecessary comment frm u...n plz mind ur language before posting anything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Content Removed

..RamKiJanaki..

shanskar Groupbie
shanskar
shanskar

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
thank you maa arti apko salam.. chumo me apki hath hey devi aap ho sarva gyani sarva shaktidayini.. tere samne me nat mastak...

jai ma arti.
shanskar Groupbie
shanskar
shanskar

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
hey arti mam.. plz instead of we quarlling here plz ask the channel to plz show the episode with lots of background innovative musics and songs...
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanskar

thank you maa arti apko salam.. chumo me apki hath hey devi aap ho sarva gyani sarva shaktidayini.. tere samne me nat mastak...

jai ma arti.

lol wat have i done LOL bow to maa durga Embarrassed
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanskar

hey arti mam.. plz instead of we quarlling here plz ask the channel to plz show the episode with lots of background innovative musics and songs...

yaa sure Embarrassedbut  they wont listen we have cried out lungs out in this forum to stop the anokha adhaya...nothing happened it was only wen we registered our disatisfaction in the fb they stopped all the twists and turns...try FB instead Embarrassed 

and now wen we have arrived at MOU can u plz remove ur remarks..u know wat am i talking about and this is my last post here no more trouble brotherEmbarrassed

Edited by arti07 - 29 June 2013 at 11:32am
shanskar Groupbie
shanskar
shanskar

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
sure arti mam.. sorry once again plz forgive me... nd lets call dis pleople msp.. motisagar production and tell them all the time until they herar us rite??

do u have any numbrs of the production house and the channel who can actually hear us... if together we do surely our hard work wont go in vain..

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Smilelet bygones be bygones sorry for being rude Smilei edited my post tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sorry i dont have the numbers  but  will definitely give my feedback in FB 

Edited by arti07 - 30 June 2013 at 3:52pm

Go to top