India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gohem's dark past

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I think today we had a meaningful Gohem scene after a looong time and I loved it...there are 2 events in Gohem's dark past that continue to haunt us even today..one is Ahem slapping her and the other is Gopi washing his laptop leading to her taking back their wedding vows to appease him. What bothered me was the casual way Ahem remembers the incident..I have no doubt that he loves her and is proud of her and respects her now. But has he forgotten how cruel he was to her? Or does his past behaviour towards her pains him so much that he has simply blocked it and wants to simply erase that event? I was baffled that Ahem remembered she washed his laptop but did not remember that Gopi was forced to take back her wedding vows because of that?
But I am happy with the CVs. It would not be normal of Gopi to simply forget all that and I am glad they have brought up the past. I always wanted Ahem to renew their wedding vows and I am sure many agree with me as so many of the FFs and SSs have included that Smile. I am not expecting that much but atleast I want to see Ahem confronting his past deeds and assuring Gopi. I dont want to see this track with Koki saying "I told you so" to Gopi and Gopi simply starting a creche to make the teachers realize their mistake. The way they have started this track, it's not about Meera but about Gohem and I want the CVs to end it with Gohem resolving this so that it does not haunt Gopi any more.
BTW isnt it ironic that before Meera was born, Ahem declared that he wants a daughter who is just like Gopi and today Gopi said that she will never allow her daughter to be like her? Ouch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpcvdprasadRaadhnikafaRainbowcatxoAnisha_anitanNazimKiDewaniRitu-ANJ4DEEPZzzz

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
today was wonderful gohem imterraction...
ahem I feel is too happy and content with his present to think back about all the un pleasantness bet him and gopi
I too hope that this track explores gohem relationship as well and is not just another social in justice track..

ahem apologised once to Gopi fro making her sleep onground..but other than that he has never apologised for hi spast deeds...time to bring the past out and make amends...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Deepa.. Im also very surprise how Cvs open this loptop incident now Shocked forme is indeed shocking.. Cause i always felt might be Cvs forgetten GoHem past or especially few certain painful chapters.. Well glad they still remind.. Clap for them Clap

Ahem whtever he said today to Gopi.. It was just a joking for hasnt any inttention to hurt her.. Thats we all know the way he said was so cute n sweet.. Every husband taunt their to compair their habbits or past deeds with their kids it natural i guess.. But Gopi takes all on heart she feels bad or dont why she take his joke in other direction.. Confused i know loptop incident wasnt unlike she forget so easily.. Thats the most curel or painful memoery of her past..it was the turing point of GoHem relationship.. well but it dosent mean she take Ahem words or heart or felt her daughter will be like her.. Or than Ahem perssum her like mother.. No way Ahem never hurts Gopi or he himself want a daughter like Gopi so than how he perssum his daughter wrong.. But i guess this past chapter soon gonna closed without cretain any result.. Gopi take decision to Meera in creche after SB taunt so automatically GoHem past chapter close or i dont think so Gopi ever share her actual fair behind it with Ahem.. Althought she should share with or discus with him but aisa kuch nahi hoga forsure.. Ouch after now just start Meera creche journey starts..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
no Sherry I am not saying that Gopi is hurt by what Ahem said...she is not sad about that and she does not even blame him for the laptop incident. She believes that it was her fault it happened. It was her fault that she had to take back her wedding vows. She believes that it all happened because she was illiterate and did not know that you dont wash a laptop like that. She did not even pay attention to Ahem..and of course Ahem was just teasing, he was not taunting her. But in the scene where Gopi said she slept on the floor in RN, he immediately remembered that he made her sleep on the floor too and was feeling very guilty. He felt Gopi's pain then. I feel Gopi taking back her wedding vows and him slapping her are even more painful for him to remember and so he has just blocked it. He laughed about it as if it was just a funny incident from their past and he said Meera is like her in a good way. But Gopi is scared. I cannot say I understand her fear. Education I feel is something we take for granted. Most of us dont even remember much of our childhood before we went to school; so it's like we have been studying and learning since forever. We have not experienced the frustration of not being able to read and write. It's the same with Ahem. It's not our fault and it's not Ahem's fault either. He has never been in that situation. I remembered the first scene I saw in SNS and I felt very sorry for Gopi then. It's much before Gohem marriage. A postman comes to RN and delivers a letter and asks Gopi to sign an acknowledgement. Gopi was so ashamed that she could not even sign her name and in panic just drew a straight line. She was shown crying in shame after that scene. I loved the way CVs have started this track and have connected her fear to the laptop incident. 
As far as Gopi talking to Ahem about the laptop incident, I dont think she even needs to bring it up. If she just says what she told Koki today Ahem will understand her fear. Koki understood it immediately. All Ahem has to do is to tell her that it was not her fault she was illiterate. And Meera will never go through that because they are there to give her everything that she needs. This is what I hope will happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniNazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona05

today was wonderful gohem imterraction...
ahem I feel is too happy and content with his present to think back about all the un pleasantness bet him and gopi
I too hope that this track explores gohem relationship as well and is not just another social in justice track..

ahem apologised once to Gopi fro making her sleep onground..but other than that he has never apologised for hi spast deeds...time to bring the past out and make amends...
yes that is exactly what I feel...that Ahem is so happy with his present that he does not want to think about the past. Gopi I am sure does not see any of that as Ahem's fault though I feel he really was cruel to her LOL. Illiteracy is a pain that she has lived with most of her life and it was there even before she married Ahem. I think more than an apology what is needed here is an assurance from Ahem that none of what happened was her fault. She was illiterate because she was not given the chance to study. But that will not happen with Meera because Meera has her parents who love her and will get the best for her.
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Thats wht i can say Deepa.. Modi arent like Urmi whom they have all but they never give good education to Meera how Gopi will forget that.. How she will feel that her daughter future like her.. Wht she think Modi like Urmi.. Confused dont u think Ahem whom himself studing in abroad so he never give his daughter a good education.. Gopi fear was correct on their place but why she went in deep thinking after Ahem's words.. Well thats really strange if she felt Ahem feel Meera like her mother in wrong way.. Or see she is?? Confused Ahem loves Meera as same as Gopi loves her Ahem doesnt meant his words at all Gopi should understand his intention further she perssum him wrong.. Im still saying Meera isnt in right age for school she is very small or very unaware towards cretain things.. Ahem concren or worried for his daughter was fully justify.. In My PoV..!!
DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
This is amazing that brought the up the past into this good going CVs sounds like the cvs keep surprising us but I am like mona hope they dnt ruin it. Did they reshot the scenes or was it no fb used for this. This shows that sbb was wrong it was and is a stupid rumor.
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
the scene was reshot..it was Devo washing laptop..

Go to top